Reviews for "SSAM #1"

That was beautiful

It was a romantic flash I have to admit.
The people reminded me of South park. :D

dude..that was...so..romantic....

dude..that flash is so cool..and romantic...this flash relates to my life to...its just lik that..no grl would ever talk to me..its exactly like this flash..well except for the two guys who stated to punish the boy..anyway this flash is awsome and i think you should make more becuz i luv romantic flashes...and can u make your next one a little bit longer....now im your no.1 fan and i'll be the 1st one to review your nest one...cool flash!!!!you rock!!!

OurGuardian responds:

Hehe sorry you didn't manage to get the 1st review in my next movie. Bummer ;) Thanks.

:-/

Nice job with the ripoff art, poor animation, and annoyingly emo story. Make something at least a little original next time.

*sniff* *sniff* dirt in my eye

this may sound lame but i had tears in my eyes

*sniff*

Man, that was done excellently. The timing of the voice, the choice of music (ever wish life had a soundtrack?), the characters (remiscent of South Park) were done in a manner that softens the serious tone of the piece. The strangest part, though, is that not only do I know that feeling all to well, but I just lost my only chance with a girl that made me feel the same way as our protagonist. Kudos, and straight to favorites.