Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Not Bad

You took hits on style because you are quite obviously using the South Park method. Sad story, allot of hard work too, so it's good, but uh if i had to say one thing about it, it would be lighten up a little, you can maintain the meaning but put some comic relief or something, you'd get better reviews,
PS. And to everyone who's going to (and there will be many of you) assume that this is a self portrait by the artist I suggest you try knowing what your talking about before you start hating.

It was alright,

It was alright, but this sounds like somthin that's goin' on in YOUR life. It's not that hard to make this kind of stuff up anymore, but most people wouldn't just go and do it. Anyways yeah, the south park graphic rip-off wasn't so great though. (even though it was better than the real ones)

Graphics - woulda been 10 but were a SP rip-off.
Style - too mushy for me, once again, SP rip-off.
Sound - Music was kind'a samee throughout it. The girls voice was well acted though.
Violence - He got his ass kicked, what else is there?
Humor - not very funny at all.

Overall - 2, Nothing new or interesting.

I hope this review helped you and anyone else reading this that (,like me) reads reviews before watching.

Wow

Im speachless . . . okay not really but that was great. Nice work man. The whole South Park style went good for you ,and the voice acting *that one part) was good. Keep it up man.

I don't mean to be mean, but the hours you spent making this probably could have been spent actually talking to said girl, and if she doesn't feel like it, fine. Try another. Maybe I'm being too presumptuous.

OurGuardian responds:

Lol you actually think the character is me? You're funny XD

Pretty good.

I wouldn't say to blam it, a few people are a little trigger-happy.

It's obviously some sort of a love story, and it's well done.

Albeit, you should maybe drop the south park style.

Doesn't suit the story well.

Good job, nevertheless.