Reviews for "SSAM #1"

That was beautifull

man even though it was south park animation it was beautifull with the music and the story line I loved it make more like this

curve ending

i thought it was lame till the ending line. even if you didnt make it up, was fitting. are you hinting at a sequel?

mushy stuff

even though its a love story it looked like south park animation, might be even better but they wouldnt call south park would they

woo go emo

awesome... go emo... but the whole south park thing doesnt reallu tie in

Emo=shit

Emo sucks balls dude, but it weas good animation so i gave it a good score personally thought i hate it emo annoys me very much so, maybe poeple will notice you stop whining like a little bitch about youre life.