Reviews for "SSAM #1"

okay

Romantism is a boring thing made up to disguise our primal instincts of reproduction with a pheromone-compatible partner into a tellable thing.

But nice to watch :)

OurGuardian responds:

Very nice qoute. I'll remember that.

nice ^_^

jsut wondering will there be a sequel? I know i'd definetly watch it. great jopb,I hope to see more.

nice :)

I don't think that you're going to get away from the south park references because it's IDENTICAL! But all you have to do is change a few of the proportions to move away from it. 2D doesn't equal south park, you could keep the same 2D style and just change the shapes a bit and people would see your story and style instead of being blinded by seeing south park style figures.

I liked it, although I would have liked to have heard some more voices. I also like that despite using 100% southpark animation style you didn't use any of southpark's cheesy over the top humor.

omfg

i really liked it.
blam-master is wrong its really good, i can relate to parts but keep it up man

lol

This happens all the time to everyone, they like someone that doesn't like them back, big deal. I hate how you made it look really emo and added that music to it, there's no need for that. Someone would have to of had a horribly emotionally-deficient life to view a girl as an angel like that. I liked the South Park-like visuals, but that's it.