Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

a... AMAZING!!!!

WOW!! i wish i could write beautiful music like you. i agree with what evil-dog(go evil-dog!) said, you are really a great composer...

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for the beautiful words.
I'm sure that you'll be a good composer too ;)

Grozav...

Suna foarte bine piesa, la fel ca si celelalte de altfel. Mult succes pe viitor, si asa rar mai vezi un roman faimos pe Newgrounds.

sorohanro responds:

Ei, faimos... Moga e faimos :))))
Mersi de comment.

Awesome dude

You're a very accomplished composer I must say. Faved!

sorohanro responds:

WOW !!! a review from one of my favorite flash and music creators... that's quite flattering... Thanx.

Wow- that surprised me!

At first I thought the clean guitar work was nice but still so-so- I liked the ambient effects- I thought the electric was cool, much better, but then, BAM you come in with the big pads/bells, wow! This is like a Satriani piece or something- great job!

Thanx for review.
There are several more guitar tracks, Satriani influenced. You might like "Aspirin" and "Point of No Return" and all the Guitar Challenge series.

Simply Amazing :D

I had this looping for like a hour while playing games on Newgrounds and didn't really notice untill I looked the a clock, lol. Man, I love this song! I LOVE the begining and when it goes to electric guitar it becomes like twice as good but at 1:35...that is just INCREDIBLE! This song is simply AMAZING! :D

Thanx.
Getting feedback like this makes me go on with my music.