For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

Nice work.

Very nice clay characters, humor is a little sluggish. But everything else is good. Vyer good movements with the clay. Just work on the humour and it will be awesome.

Its a good movie...

But its just not funny, hope it gets better in the next episodes...3/5

Still not that great,

kinda like the same as the first one, dont really like it that much, maybe it'l get better, at least i hope so :)
3/5

You guys rule

This is great. Dustball is my favorite flashist and claymation is my favorite flash form. Therefore making this awesome. Very smooth animation and good humour.

well done grasshopper

good job on the second one, as well as the first. This one was hilarious, the characters were well detailed, I really enjoyed how you came up with a funny concept that didn't require some grotuetous humor. I can't wait for number three