Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

i liked it

Like I said...I liked it.Very good voice acting,good claymation and an
intresting storyline.It's all there!Now make more..Lol..

peice, sicknessinside

nice!

hey, thats some nice work you got there, say..who had that voice telling....voice..? if u could tell me add my hotmail nox_90@hotmail. com
cause i want that voice in a movie!:P

Congratulations

im a great fan of knox's corner as im sure alot of the people viewin your submisions are and i think what your doing is wonderful aswel. i dont think people actually appreciate how sucesfully you managed to make the camera pan whilst makin the figures move, i feel you carried this off VERY well... you must have alot of patience.

i'll look out for more claymation by you in the future... good luck (",)

Wonderful

Maties, nice job. I love the storyline, and the bit with all the toys was funny..especially with buzz lightyear going "to infinity..and beyond!" in the background..haha.

Great 2nd episode.

I was really amazed by this one,i also got a good laugh at the part with the toy story charcters,great job yet again now i'm gonna go check out part 3. =)