Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

The theory to realitivity

This series is coming along fanastic. I personally think that your claymation is a great series that came along to newgrounds and I for one will be keeping a look out for this series. The sound was crisp and even the motions were very smooth. Favorite part would have to be when they were disscussing the theory....how droll of a piece of conversation to listen to even if it is a second. Keep this series up.

GREAT JOB!

really good since this is probly your first claymation! ^__^ looking forward to your next one

it was alrite

some of the jokes are a bit gay and kiddish though, as if its something you watch on saturday morning tele

Best Claymation ever