For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

Claymation is cool in flash

Again good story and animation keep it up.

I Loved It...

wow tht was so awesome, it was a really good movie, prolly took a LONG time, and it was well done, in graphics, and sound, it was pretty funny too, i like the story aswell

To infinity and beyond

:( It mades me sad to think of what happened to Rufus, I hope he's Ok.

Good, just like the first one. I like the addicition of the toys and that they were descussing reletivity.

...

You guys realy work well together. Everytime a Gel/Dustball collaborate effort comes out, it's gone over well. This follows in the same style - and although I am not a big fan of claymation, I feel that I've just witnessed one of the category's best submissions.

Looking forward to seeing more to come! And hoping for a little variety.
Great job.
That is all.

HEY what do you know!?!?!

After seeing the first one i thought they all would suck... and this one did just that... yes the animation is good but the humor is poor.. and the fact that the guy with the pencil always narates what he is about to do is annoying and dumb.... please stop making this and burn the ones you have already made.

Dustball responds:

Sorry, I can't stop making something that is already made. Otherwise I would just because you asked me to.