Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

Good

I really enjoyed it. That being said, I thought some suspenseful music would have been appropriate when she was attempting her perilous climb down. Other than that, good job.

:D

Haha.
Can't wait for the third one.

These are really cool. I've been waiting for it ever since I first laid my eyes on the preview. That lame TV-intro was great too.

BTW, Dustball's done a great job on the soundtrack so far :P

Not any better

Well I can see that you already made the entire thing and are putting them in segments (I gets it) so saying to make it funnier won't really do anything because you can't, since it's already made. Well the animation is still great and jokes still suck, if the 3rd part is the same i'll spare you saying the same thing over again, if it's funny however i'll review it.

K so the goods and bads

Good, - half decent claymation, overrated yes, the MALE voiceactign was good in SOME parts, however, in others, the voiceacting was just not funny / appropriate.

Bad - Again, the jokes are lame, predicatble, and poorly excecuted, I didnt even smile once, it was an insult to humor. Especially sicne you can tell when it TRYS to be funny, but ultimatly fails.

Dustball responds:

I don;t think something can be classified as "over-rated" unless it's rated highly in the first place. 3.92 is not a super high score. Sorry you didn't like the humor.

YAY!

yay segment 2!!! this way even better than the first...and funnier. wow i have reviewed both so far, i should say somthing un-nessiserry, ummmm..ok from what i heard the 'over there' series was started on my birthday!!. congrats on the success on the series so far, cant wait for the rest!