For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

cool

that wuz kinda funny when that one guy fell off the desk i liked it

Uhh...

Yeah it was alright, You made the clay people look good but it was extremely boring and the humor was pretty terrible, The only part that was a little funny was when all the toys started talking all "Smart", And that wasn't even that funny at all. Good try I guess, It doesn't hold a candle to most other Clay movies I have watched...

Dustball responds:

Was was that part a little funny, or not funny at all?

Heehee!

Very well done. I loved segment 1 and this was no different. The quirky sense of humor you hold is very nice. I suspect people who aren't very intelligent, however, are not going to find all your jokes funny. I personally loved it, and can't wait for the next three segments! Good luck!

wow

this gives a good name to claymators everywhere

WOW

that was amazing, its-its-its, to good for words! Its good humor and not gross or rude humor, i've never seen anything like this on newgrounds! It reminds me of a disney movie type of quality to it, like, of humor, idk but it was GREAT!

(the disney toys talking about the laws of physics or sumthin like that was HILARIOUS!!)

amazing, thats all i can say...AMAZING