Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

Awesome!

How the hell is this not scoring over a 4?!?! It's hilarious, and incredibly well produced!

too short

you need to make um longer. more people like um long.

Dustball responds:

They have to fit under a certain file size. Trust me I'm making them as long as I possibly can! (And if I did make them longer they would either be super tiny or completey unviewable quality, and I'm pretty sure people would complain about those things)
Don't worry the next segment is an entire minute longer! (And it will look a little uglier)

Another corker

Good humor, infact perfect humor. So congrats,if all the rest are as good as this then i just dont know what to do with myself !

Great idea

I think it's a brilliant idea that has already been used about a million times all ready *when the people go the toys come alive... arrr eat your brains... ermmm* any way, this was a great version of that idea :D

nice clay animation!!

i loved it.....it was funny and the clay animation was awsome