Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

a bit better

but in the last segment you said that you make it 20% bigger. it does not look bigger XD. but then i started to think that maybe if it was 2 big it would be screwed up...

oh well good job

Dustball responds:

I made the last segment 20% bigger than it was when it was first submitted. It was pretty bad quality too. This segment is also the new, larger size. (which makes them both the same.)

Awesome!

This was the improvement i was looking for! I already see it after one episode way to go! As i said in the last one, you guys got some real talent, with the peoplemation thing and simply regular animation. You guys as a team seem to be able to do anything you set your minds too. I will summarize my review tihs time because i just reviewed the other, and i will say any improvements i noticed.

The graphics were awesome and of course even better in this one because there was more actual claymation. I also really like your character design. The style was awesome and without a doubt improved again. The extra length that i was looking for was definitely in this. The sound:superb i loved the voice acting!

Overall this second segment was even better than the first and i really enjoyed myself. Please keep em coming strong! 4/5

Five for a Fantastic Flash Film..

I enjoyed your claymation as I enjoyed the first one..I actually have an idea for a plot for a good claymation that you should consider making...The story involves possessed dolls (claymation) that inherit a child's room, at first, the child is scared but later she learns that these deformed dolls can protect her from the true demons that lie in her closet..oh sh**, am I still ranting? dont listen to anything I said..Once again, nice work, needs a bit more humor, like Buzz Lightyear and the Toystory toys ripping that guy to shreds..now then I'd laugh, or like MTV's claymations, SH**! IM STILL RANTING!...well enjoyed it...laters

**HYLIANCLOCK**

hahaha

eh. Good for a claymation.

Fatal error my ass

we all know that computers don't have a fatal errors they just suck. I like this series so far, I wish this one was a little longer though.