I really enjoyed this as both a comic and as an adventure game.
I love the galore of medals that one can get by playing all three games in this series. It's about 1000 points total.
I really liked the story of the 3rd chapter putting together the 1st chapter with the 2nd and making choices from past chapter relevant in the 3rd.
Very good game:
- Great story, both entertaining and sensible.
- Witty dialogues.
- Good music and sound effects.
- Good pixel style graphics.
- Lot's of medals.
- Choices were very well made. The best options were not too obvious and in the same time not too hard to guess if you think and understand the situation well and have a general Ghostbuster knowledge.
- True to Ghostbuster's spirit.
- In this final installment the option to skip to choice points is added when playing trough a chapter for a second time, this makes this better then previous two chapters.
Why my rating is not perfect:
- I would like to see this on fullscreen and with an animated cursor instead of the default windows one. But these features are not included.