Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

Youve done absolutely fantastic in keeping the spirit of Ghostbusters alive! You're comics are as entertaining as they are animated. Fantastic work sir!

Thanks a lot, sir! :)

Amazing !, I really enjoyed it ! :)

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm happy you had fun!

bes.. game... EVER! I LOVEDIT! FULL RATE! even if you didn't have theright to mak it, it was worth it! Man! what an experience, i wish it was made into a movie, it would probably be a short one, but a AWESOME! one! :D your great man! and so is your team!

Muja responds:

There's actually no "team" for this project, I did this all by myself. Though, if you think about it, I DID use sprites and musics made by other people..!
Anyway, thank you for your review and your compliments, I'm glad you liked my comic!

Some spelling errors here but other than that this was fantastic. Everything about it was so Ghost Busters and you know I had to cross the streams cause doing things responsible and smart?

..Not the GhostBusters way!

Lol that's true!
*SPOILER*
And that's why you get a gold medal for destroying the hotel! :D
And even if you crossed the streams, you might have saved Middledale's souls anyway. Maybe.

Thank you for your nice review!

great storyline despite the misspellings.

Muja responds:

Ugh, I'm sorry for the mispellings, and I'm glad they didn't ruin your experience!
Thank you!