Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

I'm no ghostbuster fan, but I'm pretty sure this game rocks :)

Muja responds:

And once again I'm glad that someone liked this story even if he knew nothing about the Ghostbusters.
Thanks, that means a lot!

nice game food

Thanks a lot, mate!

i love the game its great i hope the creatures would make this cannon or even its own movie and you get to help i really cry-ed when the girl that petter liked was a ghost i loved this story and i must ask you will you make more of theys ghostbusters movies like this i must say though if you ever do make a other one of theys movies please i say please add the librarian. thamks for the awesome story and movie.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, I'm really glad you liked the story that much!
I don't think I'll ever make another Ghostbustes comic like this one... unless I get hired to do that, which would be awesome (but it's unlikely!)

I'm working on some new projects, though! If you're interested, follow me here on NG - you'll see what I have in store ;)

I did not watch Ghostbusters,but great Story! GREAT JOB!!

Muja responds:

Once again, I take it as a big compliment! Thank you!

Sue you? They should contact you and work with you! :P

Well, I have never watched or read ghostbusters before, but as a story, it was both funny and had a good plot.

Muja responds:

Wow, it's surprising you liked the comic this much even if you're not a ghostbusters fan..! I'll take it as a great compliment!
Thank you!