Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

The ending just puts the biggest grin on my face. The music is incredible, the characters were amazing, this truly deserves 5 stars.

Muja responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it!
The music really is incredible, one of the best soundtrack of all times. At least, I like it a lot :D

A very good game overall, I loved it when the music swelled in the last scene.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you had fun!
The Ghostbusters main theme is intrinsically epic, and I tried to use it at the most appropriate times :)

The music brought me right back to the cartoon series.
The Characters were spot on and I thank you for that.
Slimer was not a main character, thank you.
The story line and tie ins were absolutely well done. You hit the nail on the head with continuity.
Fun, entertaining, enthralling, and five stars sir!

Ever think of making another one?

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you had fun!

This comic won't ever have a sequel, mainly because I don't want to work on "fanfictions" anymore. I'm focusing on my own projects, and a new interactive comic like this one but with original characters and story will "soon" be online, I hope you'll have a chance to read it!

Thanks again!

ghostbusters is my favorite Halloween series

Muja responds:

Thank you! Everybody love ghostbusters!

Fantastic interactive story, enjoyed it the whole way though, just as much as LoA. It's got a lot of cheesy charm to it and I liked how well it integrated with the medal system, to give more replay value. Great job tying in Harold Ramis's tribute into the story, the theme of remembrance was brilliant, touching, and subtle enough that the penny only dropped for me close to the end. I rarely write reviews any more, but I'd like to ask you to please keep submitting more great content here where you can.

Thanks a lot, really!
Since the very first moment I came up with the idea of this story, my intent was to make a tribute to Ramis. I'm glad I was able to convey that, and I'm thankful for your review.

As for my future projects.. I'm going to submit a new game right next week - with original characters and story - and though that's not an "interactive comic" but a more classical point and click adventure, I hope you'll like it nonetheless! It's titled "Escape the Game"

But don't worry, more interactive comics like this one are coming soon, starting from a "remastered version" of my "Zombie Society" series that's finally reached its conclusion.

And after that, I plan to make a "choose your own life" kind of game settled in ancient japan that will use a fighting system very similar to the one in Street Fighter LoA (I'm glad you liked that game, too!)

What I mean is.. keep following me, more stories/games are on their way! :)

Thanks again!