Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

i wish i wanna make mib resident evil interactive comic game

Muja responds:

If you really want to, go on and do it!
Thanks for the five stars!

I'm so much in love with this :D Man, when I was a kid Ghostbusters were one of my favourite movies/cartoons. Great to have them back in such a nice way! The story and music are very nice and, above all, I love the artwork. Is there any possibility of you making a wallpaper in this style? I'd really like to have a new wallpaper :) Oh pleaaaase! :D

Muja responds:

Lol, let's put it like this: if at least THREE other users ask me a wallpaper... I'll make it :D
Thank you for your nice review.
(Though i can't really get credit for the art, as all I did was to edit some sprites that already existed and mix them up..! But I'm glad you liked the final result!)

while playing this I couldn't get the Ghostbusters theme song outa my head.
I have always loved Ghostbusters and this I also now love :D

Muja responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!!

this game is perfect 99999999999999 stars

Thanks a lot!

Love it! A choose your own adventure with the Ghostbusters, I squeed so much in my head!
A lovely tribute to Harold Ramis and the gang. I was going to bug for more but I see there is another one for me to play. So I'll just bug you in that one!

Muja responds:

Ahah thank you for your kind words, but this one is the complete version of this comics series, that includes the third and last episode.
The other ones are older versions that I published before this one, so you won't really find anything new in those.

And unfortunately, I'm not going to make another one.. now I want to focus on my own original projects.

But I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for your review!