Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

i played the game but got none of the medals you put on the game fan of the guys and will miss Ramis

Muja responds:

Thanks for your review and the five stars, even if you say you didn't get any medal.
That's odd, because you should have got at least the bronze ones.
Did you check your internet connection before playing? You must be online when you read the comic to earn the medals!

Thanks again!

Gotta love a good game. Even though technically before my time, I still grew up on the Ghostbusters. I have to say that skipping the credits during the second, third, fourth etc run through would have been a time saver. I have to ask. What the HECK is the special medal?!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot for your compliments!
You can get the special medal if you complete the story with ALL the gold medals. If you want to have a little Slimer in your medals collection, it might be worth it :D

Fantastic interactive story, enjoyed it the whole way though, just as much as LoA. It's got a lot of cheesy charm to it and I liked how well it integrated with the medal system, to give more replay value. Great job tying in Harold Ramis's tribute into the story, the theme of remembrance was brilliant, touching, and subtle enough that the penny only dropped for me close to the end. I rarely write reviews any more, but I'd like to ask you to please keep submitting more great content here where you can.

Thanks a lot, really!
Since the very first moment I came up with the idea of this story, my intent was to make a tribute to Ramis. I'm glad I was able to convey that, and I'm thankful for your review.

As for my future projects.. I'm going to submit a new game right next week - with original characters and story - and though that's not an "interactive comic" but a more classical point and click adventure, I hope you'll like it nonetheless! It's titled "Escape the Game"

But don't worry, more interactive comics like this one are coming soon, starting from a "remastered version" of my "Zombie Society" series that's finally reached its conclusion.

And after that, I plan to make a "choose your own life" kind of game settled in ancient japan that will use a fighting system very similar to the one in Street Fighter LoA (I'm glad you liked that game, too!)

What I mean is.. keep following me, more stories/games are on their way! :)

Thanks again!

The ending just puts the biggest grin on my face. The music is incredible, the characters were amazing, this truly deserves 5 stars.

Muja responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it!
The music really is incredible, one of the best soundtrack of all times. At least, I like it a lot :D

This was a beautiful tribute to Harold Ramis. Can't wait for more Zombie Society! (I love your point and click games).

Muja responds:

Thank you! And I'm glad you were able to find this little thing I did back then, I had a lot of fun while making this one :D