Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

Awesome Game Thumbs Up For The Third series
of Ghostbusters B.I.P.!
-Iceman

Thank you!!

I played the first story and wrote a review where you responded that the outcomes would matter later. And they did! I loved the interactive comic, and it was nice that Ramis got the central story. I was worried that Venkman was hogging all the scenes - but by the third chapter, it was clear this was Egon's game.
Theres a few very minor issues, but honestly, lets give you all the stars. A multitude of choices, and a very loving fan tribute to the series, well done!

Muja responds:

You know, at a certain point I had the same worries as you - Venkman's character is so good, I love writing his lines and I was afraid I overdid it.
But I had decided this was going to be a tribute to Ramis, and I'm glad that you think I was able to convey that.

Thank you for your review and your compliments!

bes.. game... EVER! I LOVEDIT! FULL RATE! even if you didn't have theright to mak it, it was worth it! Man! what an experience, i wish it was made into a movie, it would probably be a short one, but a AWESOME! one! :D your great man! and so is your team!

Muja responds:

There's actually no "team" for this project, I did this all by myself. Though, if you think about it, I DID use sprites and musics made by other people..!
Anyway, thank you for your review and your compliments, I'm glad you liked my comic!

ghostbusters is my favorite Halloween series

Muja responds:

Thank you! Everybody love ghostbusters!

The music brought me right back to the cartoon series.
The Characters were spot on and I thank you for that.
Slimer was not a main character, thank you.
The story line and tie ins were absolutely well done. You hit the nail on the head with continuity.
Fun, entertaining, enthralling, and five stars sir!

Ever think of making another one?

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you had fun!

This comic won't ever have a sequel, mainly because I don't want to work on "fanfictions" anymore. I'm focusing on my own projects, and a new interactive comic like this one but with original characters and story will "soon" be online, I hope you'll have a chance to read it!

Thanks again!