Reviews for "Ghostbusters B.I.P. #3"

I'm so much in love with this :D Man, when I was a kid Ghostbusters were one of my favourite movies/cartoons. Great to have them back in such a nice way! The story and music are very nice and, above all, I love the artwork. Is there any possibility of you making a wallpaper in this style? I'd really like to have a new wallpaper :) Oh pleaaaase! :D

Muja responds:

Lol, let's put it like this: if at least THREE other users ask me a wallpaper... I'll make it :D
Thank you for your nice review.
(Though i can't really get credit for the art, as all I did was to edit some sprites that already existed and mix them up..! But I'm glad you liked the final result!)

i like how u putt all the chapters in one game and the story is funny, good and charming.

(charming because i like the way u added characters from other Japanese games/anime)

and the medals just makes u come back for more and more
(the fast reading thing is great because i like to check all the choices thus it helps me consume lots of time.)

P.S are there other chapters coming out?

Muja responds:

Thank you for all your nice compliments!
Ghostbusters B.I.P. is concluded, and I doubt I'll ever make another comic about the Ghostbusters...
But i'm definitely working on something else, a new interactive comic will be online as soon as I can :)

Man.
MAN.
That's good.
That's ART.

You have the pace. You have the wits. You have the techs. Please do go on, chap!
Keep it flowing! \o/

(I'm a screenwriter on part-time, PM me in case you wanna brainstorm about any next comics project, being it original work or adaptations ;)

Muja responds:

Wow, thanks for your enthusiasm!
I've got a few projects for the future, and I might want to bounce ideas with someone... I'll let you know
Thank you for your review!

I enjoyed the first two chapters when they were released, and this was a great conclusion. Excellent work! Thanks especially for adding the quick read mode, it made going back for all the medals so much easier!

Muja responds:

Yeah, the quick read mode is something many users asked me to add, so I sorta feel forced to implement it in the final submission.
Thank you!

Great job! At first I was a bit sceptical but this interactive comic of yours is really awesome :D Great (!) writing and story. I really enjoyed it.
It combined three things i really like: comics, "Choose-Your-Own-Adventure" style books and flash animation.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm especially glad you liked the story and style of the comic!