00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Frogsands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

42,572 Views | 211 Replies

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:55:41

Its just proof that some men are inhuman scum and should be wiped off the face of the planet with out a second thought.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:59:11

At 10/9/08 11:50 AM, Rohedin wrote: Eh, judging from the replies to this thread I think I'll lay off watching this video for now. That is, until my curiosity gets the better of me.

I want to encourage EVERYONE to watch this video whenever they can (if they can stand it) - they will learn what it's like to live in conditions like that and learn to appreciate what they have.

This thread is basically built upon all the ungrateful little cunts in the world who whine about the littlest things that don't mean anything in reality.

Man up. This is the real world.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:59:41

Maybe it's not sunk in yet, but I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't feel sad for the guys who died, I don't feel angry, I don't even feel weird. Nothing. No emotion.

That said, I'm usually shocked and offended after watching snuff, so this is unusual for me.

maybe I'm just too used to it.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 12:02:27

Rather old. Shall we fetch that link's walking stick?

Sorry, saw this over a year ago on this very forum except it was labeled "lol"... Not nice.
I'm pretty sure this video has been linked here numerous times, but they all get deleted pretty fast.

But, yeah, this video still makes me feel ill.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 12:09:46

I've seen this shit before, but not like this. this was genuinely upsetting.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 12:58:03

LOLOLOLOLOL! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE PART WHERE THEY TRIED TO CUT HIS HEAD OFF... BUT THEY JUST...COULDN'T!!!! This should be a movie.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:06:23

Words can't explain my shock when I paused that about half way through and opened this half way through.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:08:01

At 10/9/08 12:58 PM, GiantDouche wrote: LOLOLOLOLOL! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE PART WHERE THEY TRIED TO CUT HIS HEAD OFF... BUT THEY JUST...COULDN'T!!!! This should be a movie.

Greetings mon!

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:13:30

At 10/9/08 01:06 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Words can't explain my shock when I paused that about half way through and opened this half way through.

It's also sad how certain users find it funny, guess some people have sick sense of humor.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:15:27

It's only a matter of time before 4-Chan make another 'Rick-Roll' phenomenomnomnom out of this.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:21:54

Holy shit. This type of stuff doesn't disturb me, but rather it makes me pissed off as hell. It makes me want to do something about it, but I'm powerless right now.

Kill the barbarians of any nationality. They don't set the human race back 1000 years, they set it back 10,000 years.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:25:02

At 10/9/08 11:23 AM, JaY11 wrote: Also, how are some of them still wriggling around when their heads are barely still on their necks?

Back during the French Revolution, a scientist was about to be beheaded by Guillotine and he decided to make an experiment out of it. He mentioned something about him blinking after being beheaded to show the observers whether or not you still are conscious after the head is dislocated from the body. After he was beheaded, he kept blinking until a couple of seconds later, then he just stopped.

TLDR: You still are alive for a short time after you are beheaded.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:27:07

sick shit, this reminds me of that vid where some ass hat chopped a pigs head off with a chain saw and it was jolting around and making noises.... grahhh... horrid.

people should fall victim to aids, cancer and bowlbowa all at the same time..

wtf i cant spell it but its that deisese in Africa where you basically shit out your insides until you die.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:29:48

At 10/9/08 01:27 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote:

these people should fall victim to aids, cancer and bowlbowa all at the same time..
wtf i cant spell it but its that deisese in Africa where you basically shit out your insides until you die.

Ebola? Also it's "disease"

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:30:11

How do these videos even get made and get posted all over the internet?

Well, that's the internet for me....

Bad Joke

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:31:36

sick, sick sick fucks.
This is when I cant believe people would do that to others.

one thing though, dude. Nazism and Communism are pretty much complete opposites of a spectrum from a political standpoint. Germans in WWII were against Russia for this reason. I doubt that theres some kind of joining of the two. its like combining Fascism with Anarchy

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:32:19

It wasn't that bad.

Poozy- Using all caps in the most effective ways...

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:41:54

At 10/9/08 01:32 PM, patm1313 wrote: It wasn't that bad.

Go through that and say it to us once again.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 13:57:44

Damn it I was eating Hamburger Helper!!

Obama wins at life.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 14:29:50

At 10/9/08 11:22 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:11 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.
Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.
I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?
Why don't you go meet the guy who did it, I'm sure he'd be able to show you personally. It's scum like you that can just easily sit back, relax and be glad it's not you and forget about it the next day.

People have to endure this shit everyday, thousands of families have to receive the news of how their son or daughter just had their fucking neck slit by some neo-Nazi skinhead cunt.

Yet here you are, all happy and cared for in your nice little comfortable home, and you come into this thread and you can't even excrete an ounce of emotion for these poor men.

Fuck you, I hope you learn your lesson.

Learn my lesson? What lesson? Nothing happened to me.

Also, why should I care about a land far far away from me that will NEVER influence me? I haven't met those people. Atleast I'd be a good surgeon. God. What's with all the pussies on the BBS lately?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 14:51:43

At 10/9/08 02:29 PM, Lorkas wrote:
Fuck you, I hope you learn your lesson.
Learn my lesson? What lesson? Nothing happened to me.

Also, why should I care about a land far far away from me that will NEVER influence me? I haven't met those people. Atleast I'd be a good surgeon. God. What's with all the pussies on the BBS lately?

That's just obnoxious and it's a problem with you, not us.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:01:15

At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.

Totally..

Freak.

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:08:50

At 10/9/08 11:11 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote:
I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?

I don't think he was, it was probably his nerves reacting or something.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:11:21

Thar was sick. Is that kind of post allowed? I couldn't believe that...

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. .

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:12:16

The reason that shit like this happens over there are many and very complex. Fucked up shit has been going on for generations over there and it all builds upon itself until you reach something like this.

I feel bad for those poor fuckers feeling the knife sawing back and forth on their necks and bleeding out while helpless do anything about it. I also feel bad for the bastards doing the beheading and wonder to myself what atrocities have occurred throughout their lifetime for them to be able to perpetrate such vicious acts without a second thought. They will get there comeuppance and sadly the cycle will continue, probably for many generations to come.

RE: the silly twats in this thread acting tough and/or saying it's funny I have several things to say to you....

Whether you believe in karma or not, it believes in you. Laughing at or pretending to be amused at something like this accumulates. One day, probably not tomorrow or even 20 years from now. But one day something horrible will happen to you or someone you truly care about be it a parent, sibling, best friend, lover, child or even your stupid dog and it wont be funny to you. You'll probably not even remember laughing at other people's suffering. But it wont matter, it will still hurt you and guess what..... Some stupid punk that still shits yellow kid on the other side of the world is going to log onto the internet and type, l.o.l.

haha

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:18:38

Should I feel bad for giggling?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:19:56

At 10/9/08 03:18 PM, lilcheeselad wrote: Should I feel bad for giggling?

I would suppose so.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:20:45

At 10/9/08 11:50 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:49 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I've already watched this!
I don't want to have a go at anyone else at the moment but I fail to see whats so funny.

I think he just means that worse things DO exsist on the internet and some of us are just too desensitized to it to care anymore I mean,have you've ever been to 4 chan!?

P.S yeah I seen this b4 but it still gets to me a little.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:22:56

That was terrible. I couldn't begin to imagine the pain, terror those men experienced in their last moments of life. Trully chilling.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:25:21

Those Russian conscripts were prime targets now when those Caucasians like Dagastanis, and other Muslims like the Chechens get their hands on the Neo Nazis it will be the same fate for them.