00:00
00:00

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

37,490 Views | 230 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 20:33:14

At 10/9/08 11:24 AM, the1stguy1 wrote: You'd think theyd be nice enough to decapitate them in one blow, or at least when they are dead....

Exactly what i was thinking

Acid Trip|Kid Deletes Win32 folder Credit to Muffdiver for the sig

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:25:54

*gets back from vomiting*

OK, I really should not have watched it, but I did. God. If I EVER meet that guy, no matter where it is, I'll kill him.

I may or may not have been high when I made this post.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:27:51

At 10/9/08 03:12 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: stuff

Bravo. Fucking bravo.

I may or may not have been high when I made this post.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:56:45

People can do this because they are from the middle east.
Uncivilized people.
All of there countries are underdeveloped, although they believe their way of life is right.
They also believe in God (Allah), terrible thing.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 22:05:06

Good God....

I hope those bastards are in jail or worse......

I have seen my fair share of brutal, and explicit beheading videos, but that was horrid.

The motherfuckers didn't even really behead them, they just ripped their throat in half, and let the poor soul squirm in pain, and die slowly.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 14:05:33

I was actually gonna watch it today and my girlfriend said no. We're about to head over to Universal Studios and have a good time, so I think I'll just save it for later.

But on that same site, I just watched the Daniel Pearl one.. thankfully that wasn't AS detailed and didn't show everything from start to finish.

I feel bad for the victims, I really do. But my curiosity compels me to watch it all the way through.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 14:18:32

Thing is, they cut from the front of their throats so they probably felt every fucking second of it.

fucking sick video doubted they felt it all they most likely blacked out at some point and didnt realize what was happening
glad to live in america proud to be jewish to this is fucking sick we bash on america yet this wouldn't happen in america without these people beign dead and in jail by dinner time

lol

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 16:38:58

Hawt.

Join my goddam Minitroopers http://sarviens-army.minitroopers.c om

Gamertag: Sarvian

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 16:43:22

At 10/9/08 11:02 AM, lnstinct wrote: !EXTREMELY NSFW! I've felt sick all day since watching this. !EXTREMELY NSFW!

oh fvck...

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 17:16:08

Look a this one, this guy is alive all the way and you can still hear his muffled screams as they cut into him: http://www.bigducky.com/videos/beheading _videos/armstrong_beheading.htm

Sick fucking shit, what scum...

Ohoho, aren't I witty?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 17:23:40

And he was just a contractor, they killed him for fun.

Ohoho, aren't I witty?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-12-31 15:08:30

You think this is the only brutal act committed by these animals?

In my own words

On September 1, 2004 a group of armed terrorist from the nation Chechnya (an Islamic country within western Russia which was responsible for numerous terrorist attacks withing Russia) took an elementary school hostage, inside the school there were more then 1,100 people, 800 of them were children. The crises lasted for three days. On the first day the terrorists separated the hostages into groups, They took the groups to separate rooms which they bombed with the hostages inside, The survivors of the blast where then shot. Meanwhile Russian special forces evacuated local buildings, set up snipers and dispatched troops around the school. The terrorists wired the school with bombs and trip mines so that no one could escape or enter the building. They then threatened to blow up the entire school if there are any special forces found inside the building. On the first two days, Russian special forces tried to resolve the matter and negotiating a peaceful solution this proved unsuccessful.
The terrorists did not allow the hostages to be fed, or to be drink water.
Children and parents passed out due to fatigue and the intense heat of the gym where they were all being kept.
Children that cried were shot along with there parents.
A bomb was detonated in the gym on the third day, Killing many children and parents/teachers inside.
Immediately after the bomb was detonated Russian Special forces stormed the building after smoking it as well as many armed civilians that joined the crossfire.

370 people died that day, 160 of them where children
If I had the chance, I would Bomb and Bomb and Bomb Chechnya until there is nothing left except the dirt that they represent.

Google beslan terror for more reference

[youtube]AyPR169K_FU[/youtube]

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 01:34:33

I really think I am crazy

I am not offended, hurt, or in anyway disgusted by that

they were immigrants but I do not care wtf is wrong with me

But seriously hack them with a big sword atleast its a lot easier and more blood

O_o

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"

-Joseph Stalin

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 02:16:34

That is so sick. And they're doing it in such a slow and painful way.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 05:55:31

WHAT THE FUCK? This thread shocked the shit out of me... fucking 8 god damn pages of replies and nobody even links to anything better?
Newgrounds has really gone downhill, back before the board style was completely changed there used to be waaay worse shit than this, and people would post more links to better stuff. Now all yall stupid faggots want to do is talk about how the video made you feel and what should be done to the bad men who killed other people. Who fucking cares dude? It already happened, people are murdered and shit like that every day... this is just the news.

Have you really become such pussies by the censoring of news media? Why do you think you feel so bad about those people being killed? Do you feel bad about little baby animals being killed too? Do you feel bad about fucking little microscopic life forms that fucking die every time you breath? That's the world guys... you really need to think about why you can't handle reality. Lions don't feel bad when they rip open an antelope; when a wild dog kills another dog to show it's dominance the dominant dog doesn't sit there and think "oh.. that guy was really nice, I feel bad for killing him" he just does it because it's what he needs to do to survive.
You are weak

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 06:07:29

At 2/12/09 05:55 AM, JustsTrollingAlong wrote: a lot of word

and yet, -points- TROLL

picture to liven things up in here.

there sooooo kyuteeeeeeeeeeeee

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 06:10:09

At 2/12/09 05:55 AM, JustsTrollingAlong wrote:
You are weak

Everyone knows this stuff happens, its just always shocking to see it even if it is a video. Its shocking because its too real most of us could never imagine being in the position of the guys getting beheaded in the video. Why do you have a mentality that everyone should just pass it off and not give a shit about anything, at least its good newgrounds show some feeling and are not completely insensitive.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 06:10:46

I am too big of a pussbag to click on it.

Even just reading about it makes me feel immense sorrow and anger on the inside.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 06:23:11

At 2/12/09 06:10 AM, Xurch wrote: Its shocking because its too real most of us could never imagine being in the position of the guys getting beheaded in the video.

Why would it matter how you die? I would relish any time I spent before I died if I knew I was about to have my existence ended no matter how much pain I feel my nerves are sending to my brain. I think that these men died better than the average person who dies in their sleep or gets hit by a drunk driver or w/e. They had that one last experience that most people really don't get to have... If I personally was to have a choice as to how I died I would want to make it interesting at the least.

Why do you have a mentality that everyone should just pass it off and not give a shit about anything, at least its good newgrounds show some feeling and are not completely insensitive.

Au Contra I believe that everyone should care very strongly... about something that matters; this shit simply does not matter and people are caring about it... they are wasting their caring. That is what my mentality is.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 07:41:37

This thread is too polluted by trolls and people trying to act badass on the internet and there's nothing that I could really say that hasn't been said already. I just hope the people watching this video can empaphise with the victims, immigrant workers who had done nothing wrong other than being from another country, who were brutally slaughter in the most inhumane and torturous way. It's all well and good whilst you're in your big middle-class house in the States, jacking off to hentai and posting how cool you think Hitler is as Cheetos dribble down your chest, but incidents like this happen all the day around the world and it's not funny when it's presented in such a real way.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-13 02:52:27

This was the first Beheading video i've seen and i'm fine with it.
And from a technical view, thats not beheading.
their throats were just slit.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-13 03:50:23

At 2/12/09 05:55 AM, JustsTrollingAlong wrote: because it's what he needs to do to survive.

Killing for survival is understandable.

This was merely a disgusting and evil act.

Fuck you're hard.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-06-28 17:56:15

Disgusting Chechen Islamo-fascists beheading helpless conscripts. The Russian Military is a joke compared to ours anyway. I just hope the Caucasus and Central Asia in general come under control of Russia so butchers like these don't get their way. As for the video, it doesn't really affect me. I've seen plenty of nasty shit on the web, but the audio of this video can be disturbing.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 12:12:14

At 10/9/08 11:22 AM, lnstinct wrote: People have to endure this shit everyday, thousands of families have to receive the news of how their son or daughter just had their fucking neck slit by some neo-Nazi skinhead cunt.

The executioners in this video are NOT Neo-Nazis. They are Chechen rebels fighting in the name of fundamental Islam.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 12:32:39

Yeah I'm not watching that.

I don't need that kind of emotional stimulus right now. I prefer to avoid videos where people die in gruesome ways, thank you.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 12:35:40

cant watch it

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 12:58:45

They sgould do the fucking same to the people who did it.
Fucking cunts.
But before, do it to every member of there family, whilst they are forced to watch.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 13:12:43

Russians are very bad people. They have a beautiful country, but they don't deserve anything that they have. Fucking scum.

"Can you put that in a memo and entitle it "SHIT I ALREADY KNOW"?" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-07-05 13:16:03

Well, fuck. I can't watch it because it was flagged. That sucks.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature