00:00
00:00

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

37,480 Views | 230 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:10:57

me too
but hes trying to sound like AHMAGAWD i could kick there asses! which he couldn't therefore he'd be shot which is a better way of dieing

agreed.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:13:39

At 10/9/08 05:08 PM, disingenuous wrote: I watched one of those vides a long time ago and I've regretted it ever since. Now whenever I see a link for one it's all I can think about. Thank you, by the way. It doesn't help that I'm very over protective about my neck since someone threatened me once with a knife to my neck. I thought that was horrifying enough. That has definitely got to be the worst way to die.

or getting shot in the knees then the elbows..until everything that wont kill you is shot and then you just suffer pain and THEN die.

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:16:17

At 10/9/08 05:13 PM, Dier1231 wrote: or getting shot in the knees then the elbows..until everything that wont kill you is shot and then you just suffer pain and THEN die.

All right, ya creepster.

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:17:43

The following is no lie.

I have seen video(s) of men in 3rd world countries getting their dicks cut off (Probably for masturbation or adultery).
I shit you not.

That is the worst way to die.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:18:53

At 10/9/08 05:17 PM, dooomsDave wrote: The following is no lie.

I have seen video(s) of men in 3rd world countries getting their dicks cut off (Probably for masturbation or adultery).
I shit you not.

That is the worst way to die.

/agree..

can we get this topic closed :)

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:19:26

Fucking hell.
Things like this make me ashamed to tell the world that I was ever a Muslim.
I know people are going to be like "Oh, not all of us are like this", but as you can clearly some, some are.
Jesus fucking Christ, what kind of monster would ever have the guts to behead a human being, what kind of action ever deserved just a consequence?

How can they laugh while some helpless man is screaming? Yelling, crying for his life?
HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE LAUGH WHILE TAKING A VIDEO LIKE THIS?

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:25:54

At 10/9/08 05:19 PM, Murad136 wrote: That video makes me want to cry. Seriously. How could they do that. And they were still alive, just leave them there, suffering and enduring a painful death. Fuck those fuckers. I hope they go to hell. Weird thing is they were speaking Arabic in one of them?

Not Arabic, probably Afghani/Pakistani/ or any of those.
But yes, they did say "Hamdullah" and "Alluhakbar"
Which is Arabic for thank God and God is great.

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:26:05

that second kill was brutal. When he moved his hand toward his head. This is why Nazis and any KKK member despite acting out upon their ideas should just be killed.

HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OUT OF HIMSELF GETS RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:27:30

The look on the man's face when half his neck was gone was haunting.

This looks squint.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:29:45

I would rather fight than get my head sawed off.
Well, if those bastards are sick enough to saw off your head, if you tried to fight they would probably shoot your kneecaps, and if you tried to crawl away they would probably stab you repeatedly like with that one poor fella.

At least I went out with a fight.
(sort of)

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:35:11

A lot of people seem to be confused about the video...

It happened in Chechnya. It's Muslims militants (surprise surprise) that are doing the beheading. I first saw the video in probably 2004. Pretty fucked up.

I've seen worse though.

Yay, Obama won. Let's thank his supporters:

-The compliant mainstream media for their pro-Obama propaganda.

-Black Panthers for their intimidation of voters.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:36:52

At 10/9/08 05:19 PM, ClickToPlay wrote: Fucking hell.
Things like this make me ashamed to tell the world that I was ever a Muslim.
I know people are going to be like "Oh, not all of us are like this", but as you can clearly some, some are.
Jesus fucking Christ, what kind of monster would ever have the guts to behead a human being, what kind of action ever deserved just a consequence?

How can they laugh while some helpless man is screaming? Yelling, crying for his life?
HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE LAUGH WHILE TAKING A VIDEO LIKE THIS?

Ask the same question to the Neo Nazis who are commiting these acts on Muslim civilians!Atleast the Muslims went after soldiers.They were conscripted soldiers for Russia.The men who beheaded them did it in retaliation for the beheading of several Muslim Dagestanis by Russian Neo Nazis.It's not uncommon for there to be hostility between Russians and Caucasian Muslims like there is conflict between Muslim Chechens and Russians occupating Chechnya.Those Russians are not exactly providing hmanitarian services.They kill and subjugate Chechens.

You saw Russia in Georgia.That same imperialist attitude of Russia has strains of influence in Chechnya that its fighting.

If Russians imperialism wasnt enough the general attitude of Russians considering Caucasians are that they are "black" inferior to Slavs. Now you have an increase of hostility by Russian neo nazis against their neighbors.Dagestanis are routinely kidnapped and beheaded in the same fashion by Russian nationalists.

I am also guessing elements of the Mujhaideen that fought Russia in Chechnya are still around that vicinty and now they are operating in the Caucasus.They have sought revenge for spilled Muslim blood and they are only reacting the way you probably would in defense of your reigion and nation.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:42:53

At 10/9/08 05:08 PM, disingenuous wrote: I watched one of those vides a long time ago and I've regretted it ever since. Now whenever I see a link for one it's all I can think about. Thank you, by the way. It doesn't help that I'm very over protective about my neck since someone threatened me once with a knife to my neck. I thought that was horrifying enough. That has definitely got to be the worst way to die.

Yeah I'm in the same position as you. I think it was that American guy I saw get beheaded. Well I won't lie I actually covered my eyes up for it, but made the mistake or looking when they were holding the head up and sort of cheering with it, I'll never forget the look of the head, and the deathly eyes. So yeah I won't watch either but I am sadly reminded.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:42:56

Here's a really bad one too.

Russian soldier beheaded in the first Chechen war.

Looks like he's about 18 years old. Pretty fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:44:01

At 10/9/08 05:19 PM, Murad136 wrote: That video makes me want to cry. Seriously. How could they do that. And they were still alive, just leave them there, suffering and enduring a painful death. Fuck those fuckers. I hope they go to hell. Weird thing is they were speaking Arabic in one of them?

Iactually mentioned this in my last post. Islam is heavily practised in regions of the Caucasus like in Dagestan and even in SouthEast Europe like Bosnia and Chechnya.

Tey may have learned some Arabic they learned since you need to know some to understand the Quran.Te very least Aabic a Muslim would know is "Allahuakbar" which means god Is great or "Alhumdullilah".

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:45:17

That video of the governer is priceless yet sicking at the same time,Showing him pulling the gun out on live tv then shooting himself through the mouth and then show a close up of blood pouring through his nose. love that part :x

That one video were the governer or whatever, that fat bald guy shot himself, didn't make me feel queazy at all. This.. dear lord. I will have nightmares. And the fact they didn't even do a swift beheading, they slowly cut the head of the people off with a knife.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:52:53

At 10/9/08 05:36 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Ask the same question to the Neo Nazis who are commiting these acts on Muslim civilians!Atleast the Muslims went after soldiers.They were conscripted soldiers for Russia.The men who beheaded them did it in retaliation for the beheading of several Muslim Dagestanis by Russian Neo Nazis.

These beheadings by the Muslim Chechens took place years and years ago. The video I just linked to in my last post is from the mid 90's. It was the Russian Neo-Nazis that retaliated by beheading some immigrant in Russia.

You saw Russia in Georgia.

Nobody is defending Vlad the Assailer here, but last time I checked, the Russian soldiers didn't meticulously behead captured Georgians.

That same imperialist attitude of Russia has strains of influence in Chechnya that its fighting.

Sure, but there is ZERO defense for what the Chechens did. Zero.

Quit fucking defending these people just because they're your Muslim brothers. It's pathetic.

I am also guessing elements of the Mujhaideen that fought Russia in Chechnya are still around that vicinty and now they are operating in the Caucasus.They have sought revenge for spilled Muslim blood and they are only reacting the way you probably would in defense of your reigion and nation.

It's absolutely mind boggling that you're rationalizing their actions.

There's a difference between DEFENDING your religion and your country, and getting REVENGE by torturing, mutilating, and barbarically killing captured soldiers and videotaping it for propaganda.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:55:08

wow, thats completely fucked up...
how the hell can they laugh about it!?

proof right here that the entire human race is fucked in the head

I hate video games.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:55:57

Requesting a link to something actually interesting. All I see is a wall of TL;DR.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:15:44

At 10/9/08 05:42 PM, cellardoor6 wrote: Here's a really bad one too.

Purely barbaric. When a man is no longer a threat, he is no longer your enemy. There is no need to humiliate him, there is no need to torture him. Shoot him and get on with the war. Seriously, people like this make me sick.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:18:26

At 10/9/08 05:42 PM, cellardoor6 wrote: Here's a really bad one too.

I felt a little sorrow in that one.
But again, there was no eye contact made between the victim and the murderer.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:20:27

Nothing new, people have committed ruthless thoughtless murders since man made religion. It's just you usually don't see or hear about it.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:20:43

Well, if you fought, you would still die, but you would be in more pain. Is it really worth a death where you die in even more pain that you don't deserve to begin with just to try and win a fight you know you can't?

I am obviously not getting through to you about "Not going down without a fight".

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:22:57

Damn you man, fucking die. I'm shiving from this shit that I saw. Oh why just show us this gross shit. Fuck!

Pm me about anything, you cumdumpster.

Yes, I know I'm going to hell.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:27:21

Oh my God, how can people do that? That is just horrible. I don't know if I can ever click any links on this site ever again.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:30:11

lol @ russians

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:32:05

At 10/9/08 05:52 PM, cellardoor6 wrote:
At 10/9/08 05:36 PM, SouthAsian wrote:
These beheadings by the Muslim Chechens took place years and years ago. The video I just linked to in my last post is from the mid 90's. It was the Russian Neo-Nazis that retaliated by beheading some immigrant in Russia.

I'm just saying the Chechens and Russians have been fighting even durng the 90's with renewed vigorus clashes since around 2000.It's common for russian nationalists to go after the Muslim immigrants and the Muslims to be using acts of sabotage and assasniation on Russian authority in their land.Theres probably dozens moe vidoes throught the years. It's like it doesnt show when the fighting started.Its just been going on.

Nobody is defending Vlad the Assailer here, but last time I checked, the Russian soldiers didn't meticulously behead captured Georgians.

I know.I just wanted to emphasize Russias attempts in crushing local opposiiton in the region and reinforcing it's presence in an imperialist style in the Caucasus when it comes to Russian authority in securing places like Chechnya, Dagestan, and Georiga, and the Caucasus in general.

Sure, but there is ZERO defense for what the Chechens did. Zero.

I think that from my persepctive chechens had every right to resist the invasion of russia in the 90's and to this very day of trying to escape the russian efforts of "assimilating" them like russia has demonstrated it intends to do with South Ossetia and Abkhazia of Georgia.

Quit fucking defending these people just because they're your Muslim brothers. It's pathetic.

I don't side with mujhadieen as you can clearly see what they had done to Afghanistan.I sympathise for the Dagestani migrants who happen to be Muslim and Chechens who are caught in the middle of Russias stubborn resolve to see it become the authoritarian power in the area through becoming Chechnyas new master like in the Cold War. Also the Russian nationalists who treat the Caucasus as some place to vent their hatred of the people living there because they aren't Slavs.

It's absolutely mind boggling that you're rationalizing their actions.

They're desperate.Unfourtunately the all mighty chechen military is uhh... out of commission.So raiding towns to capture russians who would otherwise be the ones holding the guns at them is what they are left for in terms of showing defiance .

There's a difference between DEFENDING your religion and your country, and getting REVENGE by torturing, mutilating, and barbarically killing captured soldiers and videotaping it for propaganda.

I absoulutely agree.But people behave abnormal when all they see in the midst of foreign military excursions by foregin powers(Russia) in your homeland(Chechnya) and racist murderous ideology(Neo Nazis) against migrants(Dagestanis) and they reside in the fact that to show their contempt they have to use such brutal dehumanzing tactics.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:39:40

Those guys being killed better be murderers....

autistic screeching

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:41:27

At 10/9/08 06:39 PM, Yamor wrote: Those guys being killed better be murderers....

No.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:42:44

At 10/9/08 06:41 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 10/9/08 06:39 PM, Yamor wrote: Those guys being killed better be murderers....
No.

Then the guy who did that to them needs to be terminated.

autistic screeching

BBS Signature