00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twinkle123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

42,471 Views | 211 Replies

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 09:07:23

It still makes me sick, though. I can't comprehend how a human being could do this to another human being. This brings my faith in humanity down several notches.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 09:18:51

I've seen 4 maybe five decapitation videos, but those terrorists atleast has mercy and killed their victims quickly. These guys are Fucking evil, It makes me hope there is a God so these pure assholes can rot in hell.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 16:59:15

At 10/10/08 09:07 AM, Jaketheclonetrooper wrote: It still makes me sick, though. I can't comprehend how a human being could do this to another human being. This brings my faith in humanity down several notches.

Because were animals too, and they've been taught from a young age to dislike the muslims probably and have done it countless times.

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 17:58:44

Since when do people cry over pixels on a monitor?

How the hell are you doing to work it out in life if you cry after seeing flashing pixels that create an illiusion of movement?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 18:14:07

HOLY SHIT. Time for some mental cleansing, this is a bit violent...

n/a

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 18:14:48

At 10/10/08 05:58 PM, Lorkas wrote:

How the hell are you doing to work it out in life if you cry after seeing flashing pixels that create an illiusion of movement?

If you're trying to be funny in a perverse way, then the only person present that could possibly appreciate your brand of humor is you.

If you're trying to troll, it's nothing we haven't seen before, nothing someone with half a brain wouldn't see coming from a mile away.

If you're trying to appear mature, or somehow superior to the rest of us, by displaying your nonchalance to all of this, know that you haven't convinced a single person here. It's too much, it's too extreme. We see you as perverted, sick. Not macho.

So forgive me if I feel like asking...

...what's the point of a comment like that?

What exactly are you trying to do...piss someone off? Start a fight? Laugh at more sensitive people? Or prove a point?

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 18:35:20

Oh god i watched it with audio and it was horrible the part where the guy tries and crawls and gets knifed in the neck the beheaded made me throwup a bit and it also has me thinking
Thank god i live in The Usa,sure we have a dumb president and sure we may have another president thats the same (john mcain) also economy is in the shitter but at least shit like this doesnt happen all the time here so from now on im gonna be grateful of what i have and i got!

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 18:57:31

At 10/10/08 06:14 PM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
At 10/10/08 05:58 PM, Lorkas wrote:

What exactly are you trying to do...piss someone off? Start a fight? Laugh at more sensitive people? Or prove a point?

Laugh at more sensitive people.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:22:52

I didn't watch the video, I don't really see a reason to watch it. I've seen enough beheading videos in my time on the internet, adding another one isn't going to make a difference.

What gets me the most are the people on the forums. Both sides are acting fucking ridiculous. You have this one side becoming over zealous about the situation and starting forum fights because of all this built up anger they have from watching this video. You just make it worse by trying to rationalize with stupid kids on the internet, and you're feeding them attention, which is what they are after.

Then you have this other side who thinks they have brass balls or something because they are making it known that they find the video funny, or not disturbing at all. Nobody gives a shit that you can watch a video on the internet of people getting their heads lobbed off and laugh at it, in real life if you saw anything even remotely that disturbing you'd shit your pants and cower. The internet has always been the place for guys with pussies to pretend they have dicks.

And finally, a lot of people here don't even seem to know why this happened. Chechnya and Russia have been in conflict since like the early 1700s. Russia has done far more horrible things to Chechnya than the other way around. I'm not defending these murderers, they are still scum bags (by the way, all of them are dead, in case people are wondering. This event took place around 2000 and they were all captured and killed. The leader of the rebel group was put in prison and murdered by Russians, and from what I understand they beheaded him in the same fashion he had these Russians beheaded.) but I just wanted to make it why people would do this. This is what happens when for hundreds of years your people are captured, tortured, murdered, raped, slaughtered, and treated like animals. Russians did to Chechens what Nazis did to the Jews. They have built up a hate and rage for Russians that can never be extinguished.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:33:58

Good news is, is that the whole group was decimated only a few months later and were all killed or imprisoned.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:41:21

Oh god, that is painful to look at, I had to keep switching back and forth from the text to the video. Jesus Christ, I think I'm going to be sick.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:41:30

At 10/10/08 07:22 PM, DirtySyko wrote: I didn't watch the video. More talking.

Then you have no right to comment on it do you? Insulting peoples reactions from your throne without even seeing the video doesn't make you look very good at all does it? Maybe some people are bothered, some aren't.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:48:15

I lasted about 20 seconds.

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 19:51:34

At 10/10/08 07:41 PM, NovaSun wrote:
Then you have no right to comment on it do you? Insulting peoples reactions from your throne without even seeing the video doesn't make you look very good at all does it? Maybe some people are bothered, some aren't.

I don't need to watch a video when I already know what happens. If people are bothered by it that's fine, I never said anything was wrong with that. And if people don't care, that's fine too. It's how people announce it, and it's causing people to start up shit with each other and start a stupid flame war. Watching the video isn't going to change my opinion that people are acting like bitches.

You have one guy who has been here from page 1 clamoring on about how he finds it funny and is calling everybody names who find the video disturbing, and then you have guys feeding people like him and making matters worse. Those are the people my comment referred too, it's not like I'm saying, "HEY IF THIS VIDEO DISTURBS YOU THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP." I'm saying, "Maybe you should shut the fuck up if you have nothing good to say."

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 20:10:12

I love how I'm sick, but soft hearted.
The part of me that thought it was cool was more than it should've been.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 20:33:14

At 10/9/08 11:24 AM, the1stguy1 wrote: You'd think theyd be nice enough to decapitate them in one blow, or at least when they are dead....

Exactly what i was thinking

Acid Trip|Kid Deletes Win32 folder Credit to Muffdiver for the sig

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:25:54

*gets back from vomiting*

OK, I really should not have watched it, but I did. God. If I EVER meet that guy, no matter where it is, I'll kill him.

I may or may not have been high when I made this post.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:27:51

At 10/9/08 03:12 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: stuff

Bravo. Fucking bravo.

I may or may not have been high when I made this post.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 21:56:45

People can do this because they are from the middle east.
Uncivilized people.
All of there countries are underdeveloped, although they believe their way of life is right.
They also believe in God (Allah), terrible thing.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 22:05:06

Good God....

I hope those bastards are in jail or worse......

I have seen my fair share of brutal, and explicit beheading videos, but that was horrid.

The motherfuckers didn't even really behead them, they just ripped their throat in half, and let the poor soul squirm in pain, and die slowly.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 14:05:33

I was actually gonna watch it today and my girlfriend said no. We're about to head over to Universal Studios and have a good time, so I think I'll just save it for later.

But on that same site, I just watched the Daniel Pearl one.. thankfully that wasn't AS detailed and didn't show everything from start to finish.

I feel bad for the victims, I really do. But my curiosity compels me to watch it all the way through.

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 14:18:32

Thing is, they cut from the front of their throats so they probably felt every fucking second of it.

fucking sick video doubted they felt it all they most likely blacked out at some point and didnt realize what was happening
glad to live in america proud to be jewish to this is fucking sick we bash on america yet this wouldn't happen in america without these people beign dead and in jail by dinner time

lol

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 16:38:58

Hawt.

Join my goddam Minitroopers http://sarviens-army.minitroopers.c om

Gamertag: Sarvian

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 16:43:22

At 10/9/08 11:02 AM, lnstinct wrote: !EXTREMELY NSFW! I've felt sick all day since watching this. !EXTREMELY NSFW!

oh fvck...

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 17:16:08

Look a this one, this guy is alive all the way and you can still hear his muffled screams as they cut into him: http://www.bigducky.com/videos/beheading _videos/armstrong_beheading.htm

Sick fucking shit, what scum...

Ohoho, aren't I witty?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-19 17:23:40

And he was just a contractor, they killed him for fun.

Ohoho, aren't I witty?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-12-31 15:08:30

You think this is the only brutal act committed by these animals?

In my own words

On September 1, 2004 a group of armed terrorist from the nation Chechnya (an Islamic country within western Russia which was responsible for numerous terrorist attacks withing Russia) took an elementary school hostage, inside the school there were more then 1,100 people, 800 of them were children. The crises lasted for three days. On the first day the terrorists separated the hostages into groups, They took the groups to separate rooms which they bombed with the hostages inside, The survivors of the blast where then shot. Meanwhile Russian special forces evacuated local buildings, set up snipers and dispatched troops around the school. The terrorists wired the school with bombs and trip mines so that no one could escape or enter the building. They then threatened to blow up the entire school if there are any special forces found inside the building. On the first two days, Russian special forces tried to resolve the matter and negotiating a peaceful solution this proved unsuccessful.
The terrorists did not allow the hostages to be fed, or to be drink water.
Children and parents passed out due to fatigue and the intense heat of the gym where they were all being kept.
Children that cried were shot along with there parents.
A bomb was detonated in the gym on the third day, Killing many children and parents/teachers inside.
Immediately after the bomb was detonated Russian Special forces stormed the building after smoking it as well as many armed civilians that joined the crossfire.

370 people died that day, 160 of them where children
If I had the chance, I would Bomb and Bomb and Bomb Chechnya until there is nothing left except the dirt that they represent.

Google beslan terror for more reference

[youtube]AyPR169K_FU[/youtube]

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-12-31 15:11:06

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 01:34:33

I really think I am crazy

I am not offended, hurt, or in anyway disgusted by that

they were immigrants but I do not care wtf is wrong with me

But seriously hack them with a big sword atleast its a lot easier and more blood

O_o

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"

-Joseph Stalin

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2009-02-12 02:16:34

That is so sick. And they're doing it in such a slow and painful way.

BBS Signature