00:00
00:00

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

37,346 Views | 230 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 18:53:16

to the OP
No, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK, you go around on the intenet and the world finiding the most horrible shit and CRY ABOUT IT and be depressed, I bet thats all you do is just cry for bad things that happen and such.

Yeah i know its pretty sick and sad but i can get on with my lives and be happy, LOL in your userpage you even have a post saying "Im lonely! PLEASE SOME ONE COMMENT" you disgust me, your on the verge of tears over something that has notthing to do with you at all. Your a weak person, Your a feeble cretin of this world, if the world had less poeple like you it would be a better place, Instead of constantly mouring and being depressed and sad you should Do something about it, go on with your life and try to make the world a better place instead of crying and being lonely.

Your a failure. Your probably crying as you read this OP. Thats just more proof of the decrepit person you are.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 19:17:47

The bodily reflexes that appeared to be post-death, were the only mildly surprising thing in this video for the average Newgrounds user.

The guy who screamed to be released in Russian, but instead got stabbed a lot was one such case, and the last guy who flipped over in a "harry-potter-headless-nick" fashion.

Otherwise, nothing new when it comes to Russia.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 19:23:25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Eww...

Does anybody else find it strange how acurate most people are when they animate beheadings and all that shit? Almost like all they do is watch beheadings...

Prick your finger, it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun.

The angel has spread it's wings. The time has come for bitter things.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 19:35:25

At 10/9/08 11:10 AM, GenericUsername wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:08 AM, iMiserable wrote: Isn't there a rule about NSFW threads? I forgot.
It's been clearly tagged NSFW, it's fine.

And holy fucking shit, I couldn't even watch the first 10 seconds without switching it off.

That that was fucking brutal!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 20:44:08

At 10/9/08 06:53 PM, unbelivable wrote: to the OP
No, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK, you go around on the intenet and the world finiding the most horrible shit and CRY ABOUT IT and be depressed, I bet thats all you do is just cry for bad things that happen and such.

I don't go trawling through the Internet looking for shit like this, I saw the link in Doom-Fan's userpage and decided to investigate.

Yeah i know its pretty sick and sad but i can get on with my lives and be happy, LOL in your userpage you even have a post saying "Im lonely! PLEASE SOME ONE COMMENT"

Haha, you're a wang. You got trolled by my userpage.

you disgust me, your on the verge of tears over something that has notthing to do with you at all. Your a weak person, Your a feeble cretin of this world, if the world had less poeple like you it would be a better place, Instead of constantly mouring and being depressed and sad you should Do something about it, go on with your life and try to make the world a better place instead of crying and being lonely.

Because showing emotion is a bad thing. This world has always been fucked up. If there were less people like me there would be me people like the beheaders in the video you insensitive bastard. You must have had a fucking retarded upbringing to be reacting to a thread like this. Fucking grow up you twat.

Your a failure. Your probably crying as you read this OP. Thats just more proof of the decrepit person you are.

Who the fuck are you to judge me? Grow a pair, son.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 20:49:21

I've seen worse on rotton.com

but it was still pretty gruesome

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 20:51:45

At 10/9/08 08:49 PM, JKMonkey wrote: I've seen worse on rotton.com

huh, theres something screwey with the link, anyway rotton.com had some pretty gruesome pics on it

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 21:05:49

At 10/9/08 08:51 PM, JKMonkey wrote:
At 10/9/08 08:49 PM, JKMonkey wrote: I've seen worse on rotton.com

huh, theres something screwey with the link, anyway rotton.com had some pretty gruesome pics on it

no wonder, I spelt it wrong NSFW btw

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 21:45:56

That's sickening, I never could understand how one can go about mutilating a body, especially that of another human being.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 21:51:28

LOL this shit is old man...I actually started laughing during this.

Why does this scare anyone?

Only black is true, only death is real.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 21:55:27

At 10/9/08 09:51 PM, scarykid wrote:

Because some of us arn't heartless fucktards.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 21:59:00

At 10/9/08 09:55 PM, Devorax wrote:
At 10/9/08 09:51 PM, scarykid wrote:
Because some of us arn't heartless fucktards.

Hmm, well considering what you're feeling doesn't have any correlation with your heart, I'd say you're the fucktard. You are just experiencing shock, I used to be shocked at this shit when I was a young lad too, watch 2 or 3 more videos of this shit and you'll start seeing how comedic it really is.

Only black is true, only death is real.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:01:36

I like how Newgrounds hotlinked as if we were some authority on watching disgusting videos.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:12:37

At 10/9/08 06:53 PM, unbelivable wrote: to the OP

This man speak's the truth.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:34:13

if there is a god why doesn't he stop these evil murderous filth....?why is this shit happening?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:37:46

Once I watched Two Girls, One Cup no other video makes me uncomfertable.

This Message Was Approved By Jesus.

The Snack That Smiles Back, PoonTang

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:39:19

To be quite honest, I don't care. Hate Crimes are terrible and all, but they happen. Man is a blood thirsty creature. And you know what? This has been going on since the beginning of time.

Tough Cookies, mate.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:42:03

I thought I was tough. I thought I was hot shit.

That video nearly made me cry.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 22:58:14

At 10/9/08 10:42 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: I thought I was tough. I thought I was hot shit.

That video nearly made me cry.

I feel your pain man.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 23:35:39

That's prolly how they get their kicks

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 23:36:28

The video, was... Interesting. It did not really make me feel sick or feel remorse. Just made me feel curious, about how the minds of people work. I can see my self doing this to my enemies, mercilessly cutting and chopping at the necks while they scream and gasp. Sure, It would be horrible to be in the position of the beheaded, I will not doubt that, but the fact that the video made me curious on how it is to feel your body being cut that terribly, or to be doing the cutting. I am not going to assault anyone's views on the subject, ( or rather, try not to..) but I am not phased by this at all, and I cannot fathom how it is to gather rage at the subject. I am not trying to act "tough" that is how I actually feel on the subject. I just want to know, how it feels to be in each position, how it is to have total dominance, and death.

Call me selfish, call me a monster, it is my views and my thoughts, nothing that you ever say will : change it.

NEVR delete my posts. ( i made a funny)

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 23:55:47

I don't think I'm ever going to be the same after I saw the guy's face wrench up in pain with his head half off as they pulled it back.

I honestly think I'm going to throw up. I've seen a lot of sick shit in my life but that was hands down the worst video I have ever seen in my life. The fact that someone can stomach doing that to someone else, even if the person in question did horrible things to them... it's just sickening. These people are just not right in the head. I'm fucking shaking right now, I thought the video wouldn't be bad but that was terrible... just fucking terrible. I can't believe I even made it halfway. To anyone who has watched that through, you deserve some sort of "I'm not extremely bothered by sick people" award.

Ugh...

wew

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 23:58:43

I was eating ravioli in tomato sauce when I watched this today. And I kept eating it after I finished the movie.

This movie is disturbing on an emotional level (see: makes me want to go to Chechnya and find the fuckers who did it) but I'm proud of how solid my stomach is. I could seriously be like an ER surgeon or something.

Yay, Obama won. Let's thank his supporters:

-The compliant mainstream media for their pro-Obama propaganda.

-Black Panthers for their intimidation of voters.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:06:36

I wasn't that shocked with that video to be honest. Even though pain olympics was fake, I still think it was somehow harder to watch then that. One video that is even worse than that, is that one of that guy electrocuting his balls, then ripping out the jelly from inside his dick. Discusting.

Man I am fucked up.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:27:34

Whats even more sad is that they didnt even fully behead them,they just cut the neck 3/4 of the way towards the spine and just let their heads dangle leaving them partiallly alive....THATS FUCKED UP

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:34:43

Ohhhh, man, that was fucking disturbing.
I was eating apple sauce while watching it, and I could finish the apple sauce, and the video.
Urgh, the gurgling's gonna give me nightmares.

Pretty fucked up, and pretty fucking tragic.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:43:34

i beleive that country is called china/Russia

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:49:51

I watched it all the way through. I think the huge warnings were a bit much. I feel sort of...sick i guess. Sort of like this chill. It wasnt that bad, it could have been so much worse and thank god it wasnt. I dont see why they couldnt have just shot them.

RAWR.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:53:55

So, at what point to we institute a "reverse Iron Curtain"?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-10 00:59:39

Kinda weird to think that that didn't even phase me in the slightest.

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature