00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

42,502 Views | 211 Replies

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:44:28

Watching this video makes me rage. A lot. I wish I was given those neo-nazis in the condition their hostages were in, i'd make it way fucking worse than they made it for the hostages. I don't care if i'm being hypocritical right now, they deserve the worst things in the world to happen to them. Regardless if they're brainwashed or not.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:49:45

Why are some of them speaking Arabic?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:52:08

At 10/9/08 11:38 AM, JaY11 wrote:
Coward bastards, I'd like to see one of them step up to a death like that.

Lets see one of them look the victim in the eyes while they're hacking away at the neck. They dont understand the purpose of a beheading.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:54:17

Not as bad as when they sawed all around this one guy's esophagus and then pulled his body down revealing it a bit. Then they cut it, he was still alive.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:54:32

I blame violence in videogames.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 15:59:41

Srsly fucked up shit..

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:04:24

What's up with people getting beheaded these days?
What is this the middle ages?

You laughing at me? YOU LAUGHING AT THE BEST!

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:08:00

I've seen a similar video like that about a year ago, it's definatly upsetting to see that shit like this goes on in the world. Hopefully those guys will get what they deserve, I'd like to see them die in an equally painful fashon.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:10:36

Old news. Saw that one a while ago. Seen so many, I'm used to it.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:15:19

At 10/9/08 11:22 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:11 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.
Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.
I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?
Why don't you go meet the guy who did it, I'm sure he'd be able to show you personally. It's scum like you that can just easily sit back, relax and be glad it's not you and forget about it the next day.

People have to endure this shit everyday, thousands of families have to receive the news of how their son or daughter just had their fucking neck slit by some neo-Nazi skinhead cunt.

Yet here you are, all happy and cared for in your nice little comfortable home, and you come into this thread and you can't even excrete an ounce of emotion for these poor men.

Fuck you, I hope you learn your lesson.

I know exactly how you feel instinct. I almost hurled when i saw that vid. And then i cried instead. But please do watch your language. And whoever posted that video should really be more considerate to others. It isnt a joke, people are going through that right now. As in as you read this. Think before you post next time please.

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. .

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:18:29

At 10/9/08 03:18 PM, lilcheeselad wrote: Should I feel bad for giggling?

You deserve to be punched in the mouth for giggling. What the heck is wrong with you?

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. .

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:18:56

At 10/9/08 03:54 PM, NISMOelite wrote: I blame violence in videogames.

Your sarcasm isn't appreciated.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:20:32

At 10/9/08 04:15 PM, Castiell wrote:

I know exactly how you feel instinct. I almost hurled when i saw that vid. And then i cried instead. But please do watch your language. And whoever posted that video should really be more considerate to others. It isnt a joke, people are going through that right now. As in as you read this. Think before you post next time please.

hahahhaha watch your language?Motherfucker,this is newgrounds.

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill erfillerfiller

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:22:47

Jeez, I was expecting something clean like a guillotine, not fucking sawing their heads off with a knife.

Brutal stuff for sure.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:22:48

What the fuck is wrong with some people? That is a terrible thing to do to someone.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:23:31

Decapitations and stuff like that just don't bother me. They never did.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:38:01

At 10/9/08 03:12 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:

RE: the silly twats in this thread acting tough and/or saying it's funny I have several things to say to you....

Whether you believe in karma or not, it believes in you. Laughing at or pretending to be amused at something like this accumulates. One day, probably not tomorrow or even 20 years from now. But one day something horrible will happen to you or someone you truly care about be it a parent, sibling, best friend, lover, child or even your stupid dog and it wont be funny to you. You'll probably not even remember laughing at other people's suffering. But it wont matter, it will still hurt you and guess what..... Some stupid punk that still shits yellow kid on the other side of the world is going to log onto the internet and type, l.o.l.

You have no idea whats going on inside of anybody's mind unless that Gold Whistle of yours gives you any psychic powers. I understand the point you're making fully. Maybe 2 or 3 kids at max were joking, like GiantDouche, and we can both agree that jokes aren't needed in this particular thread. But I myself, didn't feel any emotion at all (like flashplayer5 said) I just watched the video. We aren't acting tough and I know I'm a skinny asshole who would rather take on 29 5 year olds, rather than 1 football jock.

But you are entitled to your opinion. And I am entitled to mine.

P.S- I thought karma determined what happened in your next life, after reincarnation. Unless there are multiple forms of it?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:37:58

At 10/9/08 03:49 PM, Gortag wrote: Why are some of them speaking Arabic?

The conflict primarily resides between Caucasians like Dagestanis and Chechens against Russian Imperialism.Caucasian populations adhere to Islam in large numbers and Chechens have been historically Muslim magorities due to the Ottomans/Arab/Persian Islamic expansions into Southeastern Europe and the Caucasus.

Since the Arabic language was integral with understanding Islam and reading the Quran these people would have learned it. Or these men are Mujahideeen fighters from the Middle East and Central Asia who have come to aid their comrades in their fight against the Russian occupation of Muslim areas ie Chechnya.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:39:39

At 10/9/08 04:23 PM, EpicFail wrote: Decapitations and stuff like that just don't bother me. They never did.

Wow you're hardcore. Why don't you watch the video with the sound cranked up. Of course you're going to tell me you did when we both know you cockshit didn't. Realize the fact that this is reality and happened not so long ago, this is not footage from thirty years ago. THIS IS NOW, THIS THE REALITY.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:49:47

At 10/9/08 03:12 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: intelligent post

Look, Poozy can be serious too. When he is, just look how intelligent his posts are. I agree with what he said 99%. The people who are laughing at this are just assholes and they'll be treated like they deserve sooner or late, and they had best pray that it be sooner.

The 1% I disagree with is when he said something about what happened in the past that allowed the beheaders to do something without second thought. I think nothing happened to them, but rather they put into their heads that they are God's "Chosen Ones" to deliver some type of perverted justice to whomever they see fit. Notice how they were chanting "Allahu Akbar" as they beheaded the men.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:53:52

This has been in my userpage for a while now.

I think I've seen it like 15 times.

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:54:22

drugs. end of story

brb ninjas surrounding house

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:57:20

looks incredibly fake... especially when the guy casually scratched his face after having a knife ''supposedly'' dug into his neck.

Yes, my name is shit.. I would change it if I could.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 16:58:48

...How the hell is one guy still able to move around and make facial expressions after his neck has been partially severed?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:01:40

I'd like to see one of them fucking step up to ME. I would destroy them on the spot without any regret. I'd be doing justice for the world for once.

so your saying you would beat the shit out of some guys that are holding 20 guns to your head? good luck.

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:04:07

At 10/9/08 05:01 PM, Dier1231 wrote:
I'd like to see one of them fucking step up to ME. I would destroy them on the spot without any regret. I'd be doing justice for the world for once.
so your saying you would beat the shit out of some guys that are holding 20 guns to your head? good luck.

I would rather fight than get my head sawed off.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:06:26

At 10/9/08 05:04 PM, dooomsDave wrote:
At 10/9/08 05:01 PM, Dier1231 wrote:
I would rather fight than get my head sawed off.

me too
but hes trying to sound like AHMAGAWD i could kick there asses! which he couldn't therefore he'd be shot which is a better way of dieing

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:08:37

I watched one of those vides a long time ago and I've regretted it ever since. Now whenever I see a link for one it's all I can think about. Thank you, by the way. It doesn't help that I'm very over protective about my neck since someone threatened me once with a knife to my neck. I thought that was horrifying enough. That has definitely got to be the worst way to die.

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:10:57

me too
but hes trying to sound like AHMAGAWD i could kick there asses! which he couldn't therefore he'd be shot which is a better way of dieing

agreed.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 17:13:39

At 10/9/08 05:08 PM, disingenuous wrote: I watched one of those vides a long time ago and I've regretted it ever since. Now whenever I see a link for one it's all I can think about. Thank you, by the way. It doesn't help that I'm very over protective about my neck since someone threatened me once with a knife to my neck. I thought that was horrifying enough. That has definitely got to be the worst way to die.

or getting shot in the knees then the elbows..until everything that wont kill you is shot and then you just suffer pain and THEN die.

I'm vagisil. -------FUNK

BBS Signature