00:00
00:00

6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw

37,503 Views | 230 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

!EXTREMELY NSFW! I've felt sick all day since watching this. !EXTREMELY NSFW!

Why the fuck do people feel the need to butcher another human being? I mean, sure, it could have been an order from a higher power but I don't understand how a single person can have the audacity to take a persons life so fucking violently in broad daylight on camera.. I can understand desensitization to violence but this is just taking it way too far.

Think about it.. combine Russian neo-Nazi's and Communism - shit like this could be well on it's way to neighboring countries, hell, it's probably happening some obscure part of the world that no one gives a rats ass about.

Fuck.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:03:51


Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:07:21


that is the first internet video i couldn't watch. I guess im not as crazy as i thought :)

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:07:53


At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.

Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:08:50


Isn't there a rule about NSFW threads? I forgot.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:10:30


At 10/9/08 11:08 AM, iMiserable wrote: Isn't there a rule about NSFW threads? I forgot.

It's been clearly tagged NSFW, it's fine.

And holy fucking shit, I couldn't even watch the first 10 seconds without switching it off.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:11:50


At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.
Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.

I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:17:21


At 10/9/08 11:11 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.
Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.
I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?

*half of his neck

Darn typos...

Also lol at the people who are going to close the video after seeing blood...


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:22:17


Gross.

How the fuck can you be alive when half your neck is missing?


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:22:33


That's why all nazis shouldn't have a trial and should just be executed.


PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:22:53


At 10/9/08 11:11 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:07 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:03 AM, Lorkas wrote: Lol...Decapitation videos. I used to get shocked while watching those when I was 11. Good times, good times.
Watch the video first - with your sound on, then get back to me.
I did...

I liked it when one of the victims screamed something like Uncruscy mynia. Also, how was that dude alive when have of his neck was cut in half?

Why don't you go meet the guy who did it, I'm sure he'd be able to show you personally. It's scum like you that can just easily sit back, relax and be glad it's not you and forget about it the next day.

People have to endure this shit everyday, thousands of families have to receive the news of how their son or daughter just had their fucking neck slit by some neo-Nazi skinhead cunt.

Yet here you are, all happy and cared for in your nice little comfortable home, and you come into this thread and you can't even excrete an ounce of emotion for these poor men.

Fuck you, I hope you learn your lesson.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:23:00


The noises they make while trying to breath are wierd. Also, how are some of them still wriggling around when their heads are barely still on their necks?

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:24:52


It didnt bother me, ive seen worse...

You'd think theyd be nice enough to decapitate them in one blow, or at least when they are dead....


[FAQs] [Best Lock Ever] [EPIC LULZ] [Incest]

Status: Alive YAY :3

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:25:19


Aw man, gotta feel bad for the guy who tries to crawl away only to be stabbed a few times.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:26:51


I've seen a hell of a lot worse than that, like that late abortion one.
But yeah, it does tug on your heartstrings a little...

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:27:13


At 10/9/08 11:25 AM, JaY11 wrote: Aw man, gotta feel bad for the guy who tries to crawl away only to be stabbed a few times.

Yeah that was the only part that bothered me, i mean, they arent even unconsious, they are still fully aware of what is happened as they are dieing


[FAQs] [Best Lock Ever] [EPIC LULZ] [Incest]

Status: Alive YAY :3

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:29:21


At 10/9/08 11:26 AM, Strongbow wrote: I've seen a hell of a lot worse than that, like that late abortion one.
But yeah, it does tug on your heartstrings a little...

Link please..


BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:31:52


At 10/9/08 11:27 AM, the1stguy1 wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:25 AM, JaY11 wrote: Aw man, gotta feel bad for the guy who tries to crawl away only to be stabbed a few times.
Yeah that was the only part that bothered me, i mean, they arent even unconsious, they are still fully aware of what is happened as they are dieing

That's what cuts me up inside - how fucking monsters like this can do it with ease, with no intention of regretting it. Just thinking about whats going through their minds makes me cry.

All they were trying to do was find work in Moscow and this is their fate. I'm on the verge of tears just thinking about it.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:36:02


At 10/9/08 11:23 AM, JaY11 wrote: The noises they make while trying to breath are wierd. Also, how are some of them still wriggling around when their heads are barely still on their necks?

Yeah that hollow whistling sound is the half severed windpipe still trying to do its job.


"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:38:13


One user other than Lorkas likes it but I won't be naming names, I didn't click the link either but I believe I've seen it somewhere...


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:38:14


At 10/9/08 11:29 AM, jjrmet wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:26 AM, Strongbow wrote: I've seen a hell of a lot worse than that, like that late abortion one.
But yeah, it does tug on your heartstrings a little...
Link please..

I've looked, but I can't find it.
It was something like wowomg.com, but it isnt that.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:38:19


At 10/9/08 11:31 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:27 AM, the1stguy1 wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:25 AM, JaY11 wrote: Aw man, gotta feel bad for the guy who tries to crawl away only to be stabbed a few times.
Yeah that was the only part that bothered me, i mean, they arent even unconsious, they are still fully aware of what is happened as they are dieing
That's what cuts me up inside - how fucking monsters like this can do it with ease, with no intention of regretting it. Just thinking about whats going through their minds makes me cry.

You can even here some of them laughing in the background.

Coward bastards, I'd like to see one of them step up to a death like that.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:39:00


Them cunts should be killed themselves.

A Colombian Necktie will show them bastards.


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:40:46


Ugh, that was pretty bad.

Sent a shiver down my spine as that guy was being cut and stabbed in the back of the neck while he was trying to protect himself.

On one hand I can see myself in the position of the killers, and on the other I can almost feel what it's like to be killed like that.


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:41:15


At 10/9/08 11:38 AM, JaY11 wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:31 AM, lnstinct wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:27 AM, the1stguy1 wrote:
At 10/9/08 11:25 AM, JaY11 wrote: Aw man, gotta feel bad for the guy who tries to crawl away only to be stabbed a few times.
Yeah that was the only part that bothered me, i mean, they arent even unconsious, they are still fully aware of what is happened as they are dieing
That's what cuts me up inside - how fucking monsters like this can do it with ease, with no intention of regretting it. Just thinking about whats going through their minds makes me cry.
You can even here some of them laughing in the background.

Coward bastards, I'd like to see one of them step up to a death like that.

I'd like to see one of them fucking step up to ME. I would destroy them on the spot without any regret. I'd be doing justice for the world for once.

Scum of the fucking Earth, I can't stand this shit.

I can't explain the emotion I'm feeling right now, it's like I just want to get up out of my chair and run outside just fucking screaming my lungs out.. screaming the words these people will never be able to speak again.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:44:23


I've seen a decapitation video before, and I must say I didn't feel good the rest of the day.
I'm curious to watch this one, but since I'm in a public place, I don't think that's the best of idea's to do so. Maybe I'll have a peek when I get home.


Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:46:00


i too was having trouble watching this whole thing.....murder is one thing, but this is just plain horrible.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:49:07


Sucks to be them

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:50:25


At 10/9/08 11:49 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I've already watched this!

I don't want to have a go at anyone else at the moment but I fail to see whats so funny.

Response to 6 Russian Conscripts Beheaded Nsfw 2008-10-09 11:50:36


Eh, judging from the replies to this thread I think I'll lay off watching this video for now. That is, until my curiosity gets the better of me.


...