00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zfey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the orange box collab

50,962 Views | 1,415 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-27 17:32:24

sigh....lets do a Gobots collab!! Fuck Orange Box.

the orange box collab

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-28 02:00:56

GO GOBOTS :) :P ^_^ O.o

Just to let you guys know I am downloading the file right now and it is taking 7 hours to download it on my comp. It is rediculous. Once I get that done I can do the little work needed and than submit it. ^_^

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-28 04:10:56

weeee!! Nut whats your internet speed?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-28 11:21:26

At 6/28/08 04:10 AM, Peglay wrote: weeee!! Nut whats your internet speed?

Well it varies between 45kbps and 39kbps

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-28 23:25:30

OK I downloaded the file last night while I slept ^_^ I figured out what was wrong with the preloader very easily, but the problem is the way it was put together it will not be all that easy to fix. Now I have to remake the thing again still with the changes that Greensinge did to it. I did notice some of the other things in the menu got a little fucked up, so I have to fix them too.

Well I guess I am off to do lots of work... again :P

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 03:43:34

all right people
I am leaving for camp in half an hour and I seriously doubt that there will be any internet conection there and even if there will be, a child frendly site like this :P

all right mechanix u got my password so if you have to submit before I come back so submit, if you dont have it then.... well I cant give it right now and I got no msn so just... work on the comments speech and make it good :D

no seriously make the comment speech good

a nice summer wish from all of... aw fuck what was I gonna say lol

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 03:58:33

oh and also who ever put up the collab you forgot to put in mah portal part, when gladis is about to rape some guy... that one lol, well if no one has it then no problem :D

all right im gonna go now

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 04:01:57

I would love to do one for portal, but I suck at drawing graphics and I can't be bothered to go through all the pages and the spaces are probably full. Ill have a go anyway, I might come up with something.

My websites: MayesMods | FireStorm | I'm also on almost every other website in existence, mostly under the username: andy70707 (youtube: brainiac777, eBay: 10andy70707).

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 04:55:54

At 6/29/08 04:01 AM, andy70707 wrote: I would love to do one for portal, but I suck at drawing graphics and I can't be bothered to go through all the pages and the spaces are probably full. Ill have a go anyway, I might come up with something.

Go away
No seriously
You're like 2 months late

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 05:25:09

oh right. I was doing quite well too.

My websites: MayesMods | FireStorm | I'm also on almost every other website in existence, mostly under the username: andy70707 (youtube: brainiac777, eBay: 10andy70707).

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 06:15:40

Soooo when are we submiting it....how long do you need to fix all of it ?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 11:19:21

2 or 3 days to get things to work properly. Than have it submitted.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 12:40:45

Hey guys. Really sorry I couldn't get the file fixed, and also sorry that you have to make changes and fix some of the buttons and stuff. I hope I improved stuff, but I also hope that I didn't cause too much trouble with my changes :P

I would have fixed the stuff myself but I've been so busy trying to find a job and trying to find a way to pay my rent that I've just not really had a chance. I've had to drop out of 3 other collabs because I'm so busy these days.

:(

Good luck getting the stuff fixed Mechanix, hope it goes well. I look forward to seeing all of our parts in the portal! :)

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-29 15:14:44

Thanks for all the work you did on it Greensinge (hit me up on meesenger if you get a chance).
Hopefully we can get this thing rolling and over with soon.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-01 01:57:24

Hopefully it can be submitted soon.

really busy

: Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-01 02:59:40

Is there any chance my part could get on there? Its a bit long though (44 seconds) I origionally made it for this collab, but then I added some more to it, although I dont really want to submit it on its own.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-01 03:18:14

If you send me the file I could get it put in. It is not a quaruntee that it will be in the collab. If it does make it in you will not be co-authored. The co-authors have already been determined.

By the way, what section is your video intended for(ie. Portal, Half-Life2 or Team Fortress2)?

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-01 03:26:53

Can I do the menu? I already have some ideas.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-01 03:30:26

At 7/1/08 03:26 AM, UN32 wrote: Can I do the menu? I already have some ideas.

Ummm.... dude you are about 3 months late for doing that. WE are about to submit this.

why the fuck do people come in at 47 pages and hope they can do a part. It boggles my mind that they are too incompetent to realize after about 3 months of writing that this would almost be done.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-02 00:44:18

I am very close to finishing the video... again :P. I got alot done today on it. I remade the menu and stuff to look identical to greeninges but it works alot easier. All I have left to do is put in the actual videos and a little coding for the chapters section.

OK well I'd better get back to work on the menu ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-02 00:59:18

At 7/2/08 12:44 AM, mechanixnut wrote: I am very close to finishing the video... again :P. I got alot done today on it. I remade the menu and stuff to look identical to greeninges but it works alot easier. All I have left to do is put in the actual videos and a little coding for the chapters section.

OK well I'd better get back to work on the menu ^_^

Haha you are ridiculous. I asked if I could do a menu and you didn't even have it done but you decided to get your period over what I said.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-02 03:07:22

um, I PMed you my part- is it in or not (oops, I forgot to put in my name, could you do that quickly? Just write andy70707 in the top left corner in an orangish colour) I can't wait for this collab. For the menu you could make it like the menu on portal ( oh wait, its the whole orange box. I've only ever played portal)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-02 14:46:07

At 7/2/08 12:59 AM, UN32 wrote:
Haha you are ridiculous. I asked if I could do a menu and you didn't even have it done but you decided to get your period over what I said.

Well the original menu was finished well over a month ago. We have just been doing some little changes to it as a group to make it look better. I am just doing a little editing to it again before Iwill submit the finished video.

At 7/2/08 03:07 AM, andy70707 wrote: um, I PMed you my part- is it in or not (oops, I forgot to put in my name, could you do that quickly? Just write andy70707 in the top left corner in an orangish colour) I can't wait for this collab. For the menu you could make it like the menu on portal ( oh wait, its the whole orange box. I've only ever played portal)

I have had some trouble downloading your file due to my lack of internet connection. I will try again tonight. If I don't get the file downloaded I will be unable to use it in the collab. If Ido get it downloaded I will put your name into it.

Like I mentioned earlier, the menu is already made up. My original idea for the portal section in the menu was going to look like the menu from the game. I was just too lazy to make it look like that so I got a new one.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-04 00:40:23

Hey guys
Just checking in to see if you're ok.
I shaved this morning, feels weird.

Bumpety bump

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-05 00:45:28

Was that your first shave ever? You will get used to it.

Small Update: I am about 2 hours away from having the video completed to submit. So this means I will be able to submit it tomorrow if my intenet will let me uplaod that big of a file.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-05 01:03:02

Cant wait to see this put up. certainly gets my 5

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-05 05:37:58

Holy shit we are close!!!!! I am actually so happy...Just make sure my picture is that recent one that I sent u....ty!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-05 23:11:56

Ok good news for everyone. I have the video completely finished and ready to submit. Since I work tomorrow, I will have to submit it on Monday. Therefore I will be submitting the video in about 39 hours after this post has been made. I will post it at that time and not right now because there will be more users online at that time than there is right now and we will get more views and reviews.

Well I guess I will see you in 2 days ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-06 00:00:11

Yay...I love u all....

Soz extremely happy XD

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-07-06 00:45:30

And check out my first ever game (not complete) (more info on my userpage)

U can play it on my userpage

BBS Signature