00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the orange box collab

50,752 Views | 1,415 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-05 04:46:23

yaaaaaay and all that with just months overdue :D

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-05 13:07:11

Yup only a couple months late and a few more days to wait. Just to let you guys know I am moving in less than a week so we need to get this into the portal soon.

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-06 13:34:42

all right guys keep on workin :P

right now I am doing a new project involvin dark sector

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 03:39:16

Cool. I has internets again ^_^

All I need to do before this gets submitted is wait for greensinge to fix his part, and put some music into the main video. If greensinge doesn't get back with the file in 2 days I will submit what I have and when he does fix the part I will put that in the place of the one that is in the portal.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 05:08:41

Nono...don't rush...relax people

: Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 05:31:47

^.^ Cant w8 for it to come out...

Love the Newgrounds, o yea

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 07:18:53

Hey guys im thinking of making a new Account so....

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 08:20:19

Hey i made a new account..this one il destroy....il change my pass so i can forget it and il delete all of my news posts and stuff....my new account is Peglay and il be updating my part so il post the link to a new download of my part....LOL
Ok here it is....

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 12:28:10

Ok I got your part done there. All you need to do now is send assasinrabbit a buddy request so that you can get co-authored on that account.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 13:28:29

omg i forgot about that.....thnx

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 13:30:27

and by the way this is my new account =P

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 13:33:19

Ok awesome I'll make sure the buddy request went through. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 13:49:30

hey dont forget to change the stuff in the authors list about me....

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-07 13:57:25

Oh fuck thanks for reminding me about that ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-08 04:06:02

So did you change it?

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-08 07:44:38

Hey guys sorry I haven't made the changes to the main .fla yet that I'm supposed to be doing. I'm real busy at the moment but I'll hopefully have the stuff I'm supposed to fix done by wednesday at the latest. We WILL release the collab, mofo's! :P

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-08 14:23:05

At 6/8/08 07:44 AM, Greensinge wrote: Hey guys sorry I haven't made the changes to the main .fla yet that I'm supposed to be doing. I'm real busy at the moment but I'll hopefully have the stuff I'm supposed to fix done by wednesday at the latest. We WILL release the collab, mofo's! :P

Dont you call me a mofo you mofo!!
Glad to see this thing FINALLY getting done..its been like 4 years in the making? sweet.
Try to hit me up on MSN when you get a chance Green.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-09 04:04:37

WHAT
NO SERIOUSLY FUCKING WHAT
Gcacti you are so awesome

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-10 12:13:06

cheers!

all right awsome good work man

on a similar note I think I am going to be sick, my freind forced me to drink a whole bottle of coke... well I made a deal with him and I didnt expect him to remember and as I am a guy of my word I drank the whole bottle... now I think im gonna go barf

well anyway the collab is so close cant wait... I wanted to make a smilez face but there is something wrong with my keyboard... "9 thats my attempt for making a sad smiley face

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-10 13:06:05

hiya, I'm a big fan of the orange box and all its wonder

is their still time for me to join in on this collab?

if It helps, heres some pix of old art I made baed on gaems from the orange box . Note, a lot of its dated or incomplete as I Was just messing around with stuff.

the orange box collab

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-10 15:25:40

would you like any refinement on the main menu, i love doing GIU and also i play orange box on ps3 all the time, specifically tf2. i could make the menu look like it does in orange box with slick buttons, but it seems it is almost finished?

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-11 00:55:44

first of all no we will be publishin within days, sorry

second... flashy buttons? hmmm sounds cool, show us somethin u can do, but if u will do this u wont get co authored srry the spots are already full

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-11 14:13:25

At 6/11/08 12:55 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: first of all no we will be publishin within days, sorry

second... flashy buttons? hmmm sounds cool, show us somethin u can do, but if u will do this u wont get co authored srry the spots are already full

I have started a small part of the menu, hope you like it
Click Here
dw about the author thing, juts as long as i can help on future projects, thanks

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-11 17:14:20

Oooo....Nice!!

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-11 20:13:45

At 6/11/08 02:13 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
I have started a small part of the menu, hope you like it
Click Here
dw about the author thing, juts as long as i can help on future projects, thanks

Nice work with that menu. Only thing is, to change the menu now would be a big fucking hassle, and the one we already have works pretty well, so in my opinion I think we should stick with what we have. Sorry to piss on your chips, but if we're planning to release this collab any time in the next 10 years we can't really go changing big things like that.

On a more productive note, I've managed to reduce the total frames of the main file from an eye-bulging 115,000 or so, to a mere 675 (I so rock...) :P Why it was that many frames in the first place, I really don't know!

I've pretty muched perfected the Next/Previous buttons to skip/replay parts, and I'm now trying to fix the sound in my part. I'll also try to fix anything else I can find wrong with it, and then I'll post what's done so far up here.

Zop

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-12 12:20:32

Thanks for taking the lead on this Greensinge. I was really starting to wonder if this was going to make it out or not. Maybe we should have made it about TF3 and it would then coincide with the release of that game in 20XX :)

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-12 13:07:00

ok i have perfected the main menu there are no bugs like the last one and it is faster than before, i have added a reset button if you click on the orange box logo when a large picture is shown . it is only one frame in total and the .swf is 1.15mb and the .fla file for it is 29 MB, the .fla file includes the music and all the pictures used, the .swf and .fla can be downloaded from the link, below. I have made the linking button all you have to do is add the to the AS code to link to whatever frame you want, thanks...

Orange Box Main Menu

funkycaveman

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-12 13:33:47

At 6/12/08 12:20 PM, PBM wrote: Thanks for taking the lead on this Greensinge.

No problemo! I'll update in the next couple of days, as I should have it pretty much finished by then.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-12 18:52:56

OK sorry guys I havent had any time in the lsat couple days to respond here. Me and my friend are making the video look really nice and smaller file and getting the sound all syncd up properly. We will prolly have it done in the next couple days.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-12 19:17:56

so..im confused. Whos actually working on the movie we are going to release?

Why do you say these things to me, when you know I will kill you for them.

BBS Signature