00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the orange box collab

51,007 Views | 1,415 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-27 10:09:17

At 5/27/08 09:12 AM, Morningdeath wrote: yes u can do that greensinge. That would be good cause then I wouldn't have to draw the stuff etc....

Ok, cool. Should have that done in a day or two.

Good luck with your exams assasinrabbit!

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-27 10:39:36

Ok I am back again for an hour today. Gcacti I can add your name to that part tonight for ya. I can also change that thing for you in the bio section. I am going to send the Fla to morningdeath tomorrow so that I can have everything on my end finished. I made a link to that game for the portal section, and it seems to work great ^_^.

Oh morningdeath I couldn't open your file for your new character for the authors page. So when I send you the file you can just replace it yourself. Unless you can send it to me in the next 20 mins which I doubt for some reason.

The thing I want to do for the different sections is make all the videos in the order they come in in the main video and have those movieclips in the seperate section. Luckily the SWF is only 3mb as it is for the whole thing. The only thing is if I do this the audio will be out of sync again so if you could do it for me morningdeath that would be awesome.

That bar for the bottom would be a really nice feature for the video. I could make it if needed. I know you said that you would do it greensinge, but I can do it just as easily and I can put it in alot easier. Ya it might not be all that fancy, but it will work perfectly fine.

That sucks that you have exams assasinrabbit. I am glad I finished my exams for college last month. Those were really gay compared to the shit you are doing.

SMALL UPDATE nah just kidding I can't post it while I am using this computer unfortunatly :(

TE HE just kidding I can ^_^ I just had to find the USB port on this fucking comp :P

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-27 11:00:59

u should make an online flash game somewhat like orange box with the 3 different games

Buster

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-27 11:06:07

At 5/27/08 11:00 AM, busterpeppe wrote: u should make an online flash game somewhat like orange box with the 3 different games

That would be alot of work for us. It would also take a really long time and patience to do. It might get done, but not by me.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-27 21:21:44

egh its early in the morning but thanks for da laugh

some people have no idea how hard it is to make a game itself, not counting making a online game, gettin sponsors and actual servers

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-29 03:10:57

hmmmm. Cmon mechanix. been 2 days. I know u are trying....

BUMP
If u find any problems in the prieveiws..point them out.

: Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-29 04:08:50

Just had an exam, of all the things, it's about a newspaper article that's anti-graffiti
Long story short I went off on a tangent and chances are I failed

By failed I mean I won't get an A

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-29 10:38:38

I'm pretty much done my stuff. Morningdeath I am sending you an email with the file in it, so you can do the audio for it.

PREVIEW

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-29 11:23:03

good job but we still gotta add the followin

all the portal half life and tf2 parts played when u want them played in order
extras to each section
and the tf game
also we could use a background for the preloader

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-30 08:22:27

I am sorry mechanix but I can't finish the sound. I have exams next week and I am grounded. Just got on the computer at school to tell u guys so I can't do any more for the collab unless u wait 2 weeks. I AM REALLY SORRY. U will probably need to email it to another author.

For the next author...I will tell u how to sound sinc.
Make a new movieclip and call it the sound. Then place the sound in it and stream it. Then place this sound in the actual timeline where it would appear.
This sounds wierd but if it is still out of sinc then just move the sounds. It may seem out of sync in the timeline but it will play in sync.

I think it is just a flash bug. Cya guys and good luck finishing the collab....

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-31 03:27:24

so whos doing it now?

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-31 05:48:06

At 5/31/08 03:27 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: so whos doing it now?

Fuck knows...

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-31 10:25:35

Well that's kinda shitty. I guess I can just get the rest finished for what I need to do. Unless there is someone here that can work on the sounds for it, cause there is no way in fuck that I can do it.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-31 13:31:11

well we need someone, but the only part that really need mixing is green singes part

so just post up the fla on the forums

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-05-31 14:00:09

Hey put this when it loads.....

Made by herospy

the orange box collab

Love the Newgrounds, o yea

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-01 11:58:42

hahah

we can put that in the extras

now... morning can you just post up the fla on some uploadin site and link it to us so someone can take it?

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-01 13:08:44

Just send it to me. I'll fix my own part and try to make the next/previous buttons too. Email to greensinge@hotmail.co.uk

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-01 18:04:12

I will when I come back from school........ Or maybe mechanix will have before then.
Thanks for stepping up Greensinge

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 05:54:36

At 5/31/08 02:00 PM, crazy-matt-cartoons wrote: Hey put this when it loads.....

Made by herospy

It's called a fucking sentry.

the orange box collab

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 05:57:47

Almost forgot to dump my awesome gmod tf2 pics
Kthxbai

[I Has A Hat]

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 09:22:12

emailing it to greensinge now

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 09:29:59

The upload is taking a while but I will send to u greensinge. Prob in like 10 min cause it is pretty slow......

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 10:44:19

Just don't send it morning I have the finished part here that I will send him. I have everything done but the audio sync. I'll post a preview for the rest of you here ^_^

Before I post it i need somewhere to post it. The file is too big for spamtheweb.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 11:15:24

Ok this sucks I can't get the SWF to upload before I have to leave sorry guys :(

Greensinge I am sending you the finished file right now so you can do the audio for your part. Once you get it finished you need to send it back to me so I can add the music to the main video and than submit it on Assasins account.

Yay this will be out in a couple days ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-02 17:52:21

well...I did send mine to him but....whatever. Just delete my email Greensinge

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-03 19:38:47

I have the email from mechanix but I'm a bit lost now. Am I still meant to be doing the stuff I voluntered to do myself?

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-04 01:59:28

U would have to ask mechanix cause I'm not sure either. (I finally did my english ecam.....9 exams left) One every day...Then i will be back!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-04 06:46:21

I wish me would know whats going on

tomorow school ends and I will be getting out of the dreaded nightmare people call middle school and get to the slow and painful time of highschool

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-04 07:56:17

At 6/4/08 06:46 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: I wish me would know whats going on

tomorow school ends and I will be getting out of the dreaded nightmare people call middle school and get to the slow and painful time

Unlucky :P I finished university two weeks ago, now I'm freeeeee! Oh wait... Now I need a job :/

Response to the orange box collab 2008-06-04 12:47:07

Greensinge all you need to do is fix the sound for your part. I have everything else done that needs to be done, except for adding a song to the main video of course. Once you send it back to me I can submit it. So can you please hurry with that :)

BBS Signature