00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

953,318 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-07 21:40:06

Oh i am so in bitches

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-07 21:49:52

At 8/7/05 09:40 PM, ChaosNinja82 wrote: Oh i am so in bitches

LOL xDD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-08 00:54:14

At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: They're not actually remaking FF7, although there are rumors of a PS3 one, so nevermind...

They aren't actually planning on making a remake, Those were just rumors based on the Tech demo they showed at e3, (which was amazing no doubt)

And isn't Dirge of Cerberus going to not be an RPG?

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-08 09:44:26

dirge of cerebus is another FF7 adn Advent Children is supposed to be for PSP I even heard that it might be more of a movie at one point but after that I said some harsh things to computer and hung my head in shame of what they are doing to FF7

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-08 12:09:31

At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: Yeah, but my point is that he wouldn't have been able to go insane if he were normal. But yes, insane is cool. I'm very insane, it's just hard to tell.

actually everyone is able to go insaine, doesn't matter who the parents are =/

-rocks back and forth-

lol

Hm...yeah, I despise the X-box. Yuckiness.

same here

They're not actually remaking FF7, although there are rumors of a PS3 one, so nevermind... however, the fact is that they're leeching off FF7's fame, such as with the upcoming games:

Oh yeah, you shoudl see it. I have a link somplace to a few pics

Dirge of Cerberus
Before Crisis

And also, although I am curious about it:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I appreciate the fact that they have the awesome skill to make them look so real, but the fact is...Final Fantasy is just that! A fantasy! So shouldn't they not be trying to make it look so real? I loved the old feel of the old graphics. Sure they were glitchy and all, but in my opinion, they had they're own style and that was why it was so special for me. They're trying really hard to make things look real, and although I respect them for their skill- it's just not like the feel of the good ol' games.

Yes! well thats another point why i wish they would stop making it lol

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 03:12:35

At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: I appreciate the fact that they have the awesome skill to make them look so real, but the fact is...Final Fantasy is just that! A fantasy! So shouldn't they not be trying to make it look so real?

I agree. I do think graphics are going too far now. I'd probably prefer FFVII and IX still when the future FF games come out. The graphics were alright, but I don't really care about the graphics. What I mainly care about is the gameplay.

At 8/8/05 09:44 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: dirge of cerebus is another FF7 adn Advent Children is supposed to be for PSP I even heard that it might be more of a movie at one point but after that I said some harsh things to computer and hung my head in shame of what they are doing to FF7

I heard FF7:AC was going to be for the PSP only. I hope that isn't true. I'd hate to spend over £150 to get a PSP and get Advent Children.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 05:12:26

Hey, sorry im never around anymore, im not on NG much lately >_>

anyways, how much % complete do I need to have to get another ending than tidus' ghost in the farplane, for FFX-2?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 08:54:49

hey I got a new copy of FF8 right now Im in the oart where their in the missle base.
Can someone tell me what haooend in disk 1 I vaugly remember it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 12:22:12

can i join and oh can anyone give me a fast way to lvl up tidus on ff10 i have his ultimate weapon and the airship and zanarkand ruins is kinda fast r there any other good places to train

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 12:28:23

At 8/6/05 12:03 AM, -Black_Magic- wrote: Well he looked too girly for a guy, I found my self thinking he was a girl for the first half of the game

HAHAHA! That's the reason why you don't like Kuja? XD

Yeah, but he was cool at the start, The turks were okay villians

I never really liked Sepher too much, he's at the bottom of the barrel with FF vilians for me.

At 8/10/05 12:22 PM, finn_the_drummer wrote: can i join

Sure.

And Dirge of Cebreus is going to be somewhat like Devil May Cry in the style area.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-10 18:51:52

At 8/10/05 05:12 AM, EviLudy wrote: Hey, sorry im never around anymore, im not on NG much lately >_>

anyways, how much % complete do I need to have to get another ending than tidus' ghost in the farplane, for FFX-2?

EG. ignore that post. I beat it at 84% and the result of a fayth appearing is kinda clear enough for me.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-11 08:45:00

At 8/10/05 12:22 PM, finn_the_drummer wrote: can i join and oh can anyone give me a fast way to lvl up tidus on ff10 i have his ultimate weapon and the airship and zanarkand ruins is kinda fast r there any other good places to train

There's inside Sin. Also, if your characters are strong enough, train in the Omega Ruins. Have you got that place located on the map?

At 8/10/05 06:51 PM, EviLudy wrote: EG. ignore that post. I beat it at 84% and the result of a fayth appearing is kinda clear enough for me.

So you saw the ending? The good ending makes me think there's going to be a FFX-3. :|

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-12 06:16:01

At 8/11/05 08:45 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: So you saw the ending? The good ending makes me think there's going to be a FFX-3. :|

I don't think so. Why?
FFX left off with a rather sad ending. The one I got from X-2 got everything fine and yaay everyone happy, no need for another sequel? =/

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-12 12:13:47

At 8/12/05 06:16 AM, EviLudy wrote:
At 8/11/05 08:45 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: So you saw the ending? The good ending makes me think there's going to be a FFX-3. :|
I don't think so. Why?
FFX left off with a rather sad ending. The one I got from X-2 got everything fine and yaay everyone happy, no need for another sequel? =/

FFX didn't have a sad ending. At the end it showed Tidus coming back =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-12 21:05:59

At 8/12/05 12:13 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: FFX didn't have a sad ending. At the end it showed Tidus coming back =/

what I don't get about that is that in X-2 Tidus isn't there and so on

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-13 00:01:48

At 8/12/05 06:16 AM, EviLudy wrote:
I don't think so. Why?

zctually I thought about it for a while back who knows when and I thought it would be pretty cool except not a sequel but a prequel.Yeah Id love to see beaska jecht and youg auron and their adventure.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-13 08:30:18

At 8/13/05 12:01 AM, secret_toad wrote:
zctually I thought about it for a while back who knows when and I thought it would be pretty cool except not a sequel but a prequel.Yeah Id love to see beaska jecht and youg auron and their adventure.

actualy, that's not a bad idea, but the probelm is; the player will have to do almost everything they have done in FFX.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-13 14:44:36

At 8/8/05 12:54 AM, -Black_Magic- wrote:
At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: They're not actually remaking FF7, although there are rumors of a PS3 one, so nevermind...
They aren't actually planning on making a remake, Those were just rumors based on the Tech demo they showed at e3, (which was amazing no doubt)

And isn't Dirge of Cerberus going to not be an RPG?

Yes, it's not going to be an RPG. Or it doesn't look like one anyway. I didn't say that. O_o

Anyways, if you have played the Devil May Cry series before, then DOC resembles that. Vincent is the main character, and you get to shoot his guns and do stunts. I haven't heard of a release date though. Can anyone inform me of that?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-13 14:47:23

At 8/8/05 12:09 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: Yeah, but my point is that he wouldn't have been able to go insane if he were normal. But yes, insane is cool. I'm very insane, it's just hard to tell.
actually everyone is able to go insaine, doesn't matter who the parents are =/

That's true, but according to his genotype and genetics it just makes it much more likely that he would go insane, as he has genetic coding from both his parents that are insane.

They're not actually remaking FF7, although there are rumors of a PS3 one, so nevermind... however, the fact is that they're leeching off FF7's fame, such as with the upcoming games:
Oh yeah, you shoudl see it. I have a link somplace to a few pics

Yeah, my friend says it was awesome.

Dirge of Cerberus
Before Crisis

And also, although I am curious about it:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I appreciate the fact that they have the awesome skill to make them look so real, but the fact is...Final Fantasy is just that! A fantasy! So shouldn't they not be trying to make it look so real? I loved the old feel of the old graphics. Sure they were glitchy and all, but in my opinion, they had they're own style and that was why it was so special for me. They're trying really hard to make things look real, and although I respect them for their skill- it's just not like the feel of the good ol' games.
Yes! well thats another point why i wish they would stop making it lol

I know, I'm so angry. Stupid moneymaker idiots. I mean, sure, they need to make money, but to milk it out of old legends? Can anyone say ripoff? xD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-13 14:49:07

At 8/10/05 03:12 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 8/7/05 09:19 PM, Sephirona wrote: I appreciate the fact that they have the awesome skill to make them look so real, but the fact is...Final Fantasy is just that! A fantasy! So shouldn't they not be trying to make it look so real?
I agree. I do think graphics are going too far now. I'd probably prefer FFVII and IX still when the future FF games come out. The graphics were alright, but I don't really care about the graphics. What I mainly care about is the gameplay.

Yes, I completely agree with you.

At 8/8/05 09:44 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: dirge of cerebus is another FF7 adn Advent Children is supposed to be for PSP I even heard that it might be more of a movie at one point but after that I said some harsh things to computer and hung my head in shame of what they are doing to FF7
I heard FF7:AC was going to be for the PSP only. I hope that isn't true. I'd hate to spend over £150 to get a PSP and get Advent Children.

It'snot only for the PSP. I read on interviews and some magazines that it's going to be for DVD and and PSP, but what they mentioned was that it would NOT be in the movie theaters.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-14 11:28:33

At 8/13/05 02:44 PM, Sephirona wrote: Anyways, if you have played the Devil May Cry series before, then DOC resembles that. Vincent is the main character, and you get to shoot his guns and do stunts. I haven't heard of a release date though. Can anyone inform me of that?

Well considering he'll probebly also get his transformations, it's going to be exactly like DMC =(

I'll try to fidn the release for ya.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-14 22:21:30

At 8/14/05 11:28 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/13/05 02:44 PM, Sephirona wrote: Anyways, if you have played the Devil May Cry series before, then DOC resembles that. Vincent is the main character, and you get to shoot his guns and do stunts. I haven't heard of a release date though. Can anyone inform me of that?
Well considering he'll probebly also get his transformations, it's going to be exactly like DMC =(

I'll try to fidn the release for ya.

Yeah, that's horrible. Those moneymaking twits. =K
Thanks, tell me if you get any info ok? =D

Sorry, I was more of an expert of FFVII than FFVIII. xD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-14 22:51:37

Question:
-can i join this club?
-do you get to choose characters?
-if you can choose character, can i be amarant coral from ff9?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-15 01:12:21

At 8/14/05 10:51 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: Question:
-can i join this club?

Sure you can. Welcome aboard!

I never got to choose a character so why should you?

He's already taken.

Started up FF Tactics again (long freakin' game) and now I can finally buy diamond armor and helmets for my warriors. Monks and Lancers are my favorite classes in this game. Is it worth training characters who join your party after a battle? I don't want to spend time raising their levels only to have them split later on.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-15 10:06:38

At 8/15/05 01:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 8/14/05 10:51 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
I never got to choose a character so why should you?

thief_at_dusk:ok, *confused cuz he answered the last question yet asks why should i?*

He's already taken.

thief_at_dusk:ok*snicker*

Started up FF Tactics again (long freakin' game)

i played fftactics advance, good game

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-15 18:19:13

At 8/15/05 10:06 AM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/15/05 01:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 8/14/05 10:51 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:

::

He's already taken.
thief_at_dusk:ok*snicker*

Eh...huh? O_O;

Started up FF Tactics again (long freakin' game)
i played fftactics advance, good game

Ooh, yeah, that's one of the few FFs Enix managed to do well on. -_-

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 08:11:12

At 8/15/05 01:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Started up FF Tactics again

Ah, that's a FF game I havn't got. I've been mainly looking at FFI - XII.

(long freakin' game)

Heh, that does make me want to get the game. I should also look for FFT Advance, unless it's the same as Tactics, but then, I'm not sure if I will keep playing it. I kinda lost interest in FFI and II GBA. Damn, I really should look at an FAQ and find out what to do. If I get stuck in a game, I slowly go off it. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 12:34:47

At 8/14/05 10:21 PM, Sephirona wrote: Thanks, tell me if you get any info ok? =D

Well from what I can see, It will be out on December 31rst =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 12:36:06

At 8/16/05 12:34 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/14/05 10:21 PM, Sephirona wrote: Thanks, tell me if you get any info ok? =D
Well from what I can see, It will be out on December 31rst =/

Ah wait sorry, thats Japan's release. Nothing yet for everywhere else =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 19:46:31

At 8/16/05 08:11 AM, BahamutClock wrote:
At 8/15/05 01:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Started up FF Tactics again
Ah, that's a FF game I havn't got. I've been mainly looking at FFI - XII.

FFTactics is really good. It's really long and a bit complicated though. That's why it's so purty. xD

(long freakin' game)
Heh, that does make me want to get the game. I should also look for FFT Advance, unless it's the same as Tactics, but then, I'm not sure if I will keep playing it. I kinda lost interest in FFI and II GBA. Damn, I really should look at an FAQ and find out what to do. If I get stuck in a game, I slowly go off it. :S

FFT Advanced isn't the same as FFT, it's similar in some aspects but other than that, you can consider FFTA a more 'abridged' version. xD