00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

957,032 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 20:15:11

At 8/16/05 12:36 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/16/05 12:34 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/14/05 10:21 PM, Sephirona wrote: Thanks, tell me if you get any info ok? =D
Well from what I can see, It will be out on December 31rst =/
Ah wait sorry, thats Japan's release. Nothing yet for everywhere else =/

It's ok, thanks for trying to get me information anyway! ^_^ I'm sure we're all DYING to know. (Watches as her hitpoints fall to zero)

It's ok, I'm patient. xDD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 22:16:10

Hey I want to join! I love Final Fantasy. I have played every single game and beaten every one but one. It is probably one of my favorite games of all time!

Clang, rasp, scrape, scrape, Pyramid Head is here to rape!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-16 22:38:09

At 8/16/05 10:16 PM, spongebenm wrote: Hey I want to join! I love Final Fantasy. I have played every single game and beaten every one but one. It is probably one of my favorite games of all time!

It is my absolute favorite series of all time. =D What's your favorite? Mine is FF7.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-17 00:11:27

Favorite and first was FF7 but recently addicted would be FFXI ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL WANT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!! I didn't get Chains of Promathia so I didn't get to have the cool ars storyline and I didn't even finish the original storyline! I know how it ends though! ^_^

I had to leave due to financial problems and I had to kill my precious lvl 41 Samurai with awesome equip and all of the other lower lvled jobs. I miss my Relianth T-T.....Don't tell anyone though but I stole all the music from FFXI which was pretty hard to do! ^_^'
Favorite class ever: BARD!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-17 02:26:18

Final Fantasy Tactics is my favorite. It's right up there with FFIX.

BTW Ghaleon, how is that quiz coming along?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-17 06:13:38

At 8/16/05 10:16 PM, spongebenm wrote: Hey I want to join! I love Final Fantasy.

Heh, heh, okay, welcome.

At 8/16/05 10:38 PM, Sephirona wrote: What's your favorite? Mine is FF7.

Mine is FF7 and 9.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-17 19:59:12

At 8/17/05 06:13 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 8/16/05 10:16 PM, spongebenm wrote: Hey I want to join! I love Final Fantasy.
Heh, heh, okay, welcome.

At 8/16/05 10:38 PM, Sephirona wrote: What's your favorite? Mine is FF7.
Mine is FF7 and 9.

Now we're talking buddies. =D Those two were great. FF7 had such an innovative storyline..

Tactics was good too, though. O_O

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 01:43:48

At 8/17/05 02:26 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Final Fantasy Tactics is my favorite. It's right up there with FFIX.

I thought that ff tactics was quite boring, I was quite annoyed that you couldn't do anything but battle in it

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 12:09:53

At 8/17/05 02:26 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
BTW Ghaleon, how is that quiz coming along?

...you still think he is working on it?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 14:17:10

Hmm this got me thinking:

Go to the goblin Island near Round island with the highwind + Gold Chocobo, get out of the highwind and ride the chocobo back to the farm, release all your chocobos and your stuck.

Right?

Bit pointless I know ;)

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 19:12:27

At 8/18/05 02:17 PM, McPaper wrote: Hmm this got me thinking:

Go to the goblin Island near Round island with the highwind + Gold Chocobo, get out of the highwind and ride the chocobo back to the farm, release all your chocobos and your stuck.

Right?

Bit pointless I know ;)

Um...you could...capture other chocobos and try to...breed them again? No..you'd need certain ones...

Not that anyone would...try to do that...would they? xD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 20:28:05

Of course not... *sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 21:35:08

my favorites were
ff7
ff9
ff tactics advance

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-18 22:22:32

At 8/18/05 09:35 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: my favorites were
ff7
ff9

I thought FF7 was great for it's time but I never really liked FF9 all that much. Steiner was the only character I continually had in my party (aside from Zidane).

ff tactics advance

Is this version available for the Playstation?

... and what's happens if I raise my characters' bravery or faith too high in FFTactics? I heard there's a chance they may leave the party.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 05:36:16

Right?

Whoa, I think that's possible. I wouldn't release my gold chocobo, unless I've got six of them. But if I ever did release all of my chocobos and save, I would be fucked up.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 12:28:09

At 8/18/05 01:43 AM, -Black_Magic- wrote: I thought that ff tactics was quite boring, I was quite annoyed that you couldn't do anything but battle in it

I loved it. It was a good break from the normal FF line up. It's a giant super awsome mind puzzle.

At 8/18/05 12:09 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: ...you still think he is working on it?

I hope he is time and time...

At 8/18/05 10:22 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I thought FF7 was great for it's time but I never really liked FF9 all that much. Steiner was the only character I continually had in my party (aside from Zidane).

You know, I do have an alt called 'AdelbertSteiner' :D But why didn't you like FFIX all that much?

Nope, only for the GameBoy Advance.

... and what's happens if I raise my characters' bravery or faith too high in FFTactics? I heard there's a chance they may leave the party.

Faith: They shun the party and quit battle. As in they won't fight anymore and run off and hide in a corner of the battle field somewhere.

Bravery: Not sure, never obtained it. Heard it makes them go into a Berserk state and leave the party and fight on their own, choosing random opponents at will.

At 8/19/05 05:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 8/18/05 02:17 PM, McPaper wrote: Right?
Whoa

Yep, sounds possible. If I EVER do get to play FFVII again I'll try it. But yet again you can breed back to the ocean chocobo, so you can get back over time, you'll just be SOL for the time being.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 16:19:33

I've joined, although I haven't put what number I am as I have no idea! I own 1,2,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 and 11.

My favourite is 9, although 7 comes a close second, can't wait for Advent children to come out!

I own the entire anime Final Fantasy Unlimited series too 1-7. Looking forward to 12!!!

I've completed 8,10 and 10-2, haven't got round to completing the others as partner is a fan of them too!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 17:12:27

At 8/19/05 12:28 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Yep, sounds possible. If I EVER do get to play FFVII again I'll try it. But yet again you can breed back to the ocean chocobo, so you can get back over time, you'll just be SOL for the time being.

Ah yeh good thought, but I like to call them River Instead of Ocean Since it can only go in the shallow.

I wish there was more to FF7 thoe, after many years of owning it it gets boring. Are there any Easter Eggs of Glitches? I found a Easter Egg tribute to Xeno Gears when Cloud is disabled while in mideel but thats it. Anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 20:55:59

At 8/18/05 10:22 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 8/18/05 09:35 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: my favorites were
ff7
ff9
I thought FF7 was great for it's time but I never really liked FF9 all that much. Steiner was the only character I continually had in my party (aside from Zidane).

It was the best in terms of graphics for its time, but I still think that its graphics are one-of-a-kind, and I still love it. The storyline was the best, and you can't forget that One Winged Angel music. That song was unforgettable. =D

ff tactics advance

No, it's for the Game Boy Advance, lke its title. It was based on the original FF Tactics for Playstation, but it is slightly different.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 20:58:34

At 8/19/05 12:28 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 8/18/05 10:22 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I never really liked FF9 all that much. Steiner was the only character I continually had in my party (aside from Zidane).
You know, I do have an alt called 'AdelbertSteiner' :D

That's you?? Ha! I always wondered who's account that was. I had a feeling it was somebody from this club. Sneaky man.

But why didn't you like FFIX all that much?

I thought Tetra Master was an excellent mini-game and I loved how the cards would gain in power the more you used them. As for the graphics they were good (as always) but it's the way Squaresoft made everyone in FF9 look like kids that kinda turned me off. FF8 is still my favorite in the series even though the later FF's have better graphics.

Faith: they won't fight anymore and run off and hide in a corner of the battle field somewhere.
Bravery: it makes them go into a Berserk state and leave the party and fight on their own, choosing random opponents at will.

* Big sigh * I can live with that Master_Inuyasha. The way one guy wrote about it in the FAQ's made it sound like they'd split from the party forever. Didn't make much sense to put all that time and effort to raise their stats (and upgrade their equipment) only to risk losing them. I received my first "high stat" warning today after a battle. Two of my characters are starting to get assertive.

Sturm the Lancer; Bravery: 93, Faith: 86
Caulderon the Monk; Bravery: 92, Faith: 86

I noticed there's a final spell for the Summoner class that I don't have. It's the one right after the "Cyclops" summon. Do you know what it is and where I can find it?

Final Fantasy Club

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 21:00:21

Right?
Whoa, I think that's possible. I wouldn't release my gold chocobo, unless I've got six of them. But if I ever did release all of my chocobos and save, I would be fucked up.

They work hard to fix up parts of the game that would be potentially hazardous, like if you somehow get stuck in a place with no exit or such, but they might not have caught that. Not that a person in the right mind would release their hard-earned gold Chocobo...unless they got it by winning the item from Ruby weapon and exchanging it.
-_- That Chocobo was utterly useless in racing...it was probably only for those who wanted the Knights of the Round...but if they spent that much time training and planning for the Ruby Weapon, couldn't they have used that time to breed a powerful Gold Chocobo instead?....

Nevermind. xD

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-19 22:33:50

At 8/19/05 09:00 PM, Sephirona wrote:

Right?
They work hard to fix up parts of the game that would be potentially hazardous, like if you somehow get stuck in a place with no exit or such, but they might not have caught that. Not that a person in the right mind would release their hard-earned gold Chocobo...unless they got it by winning the item from Ruby weapon and exchanging it.
-_- That Chocobo was utterly useless in racing...it was probably only for those who wanted the Knights of the Round...but if they spent that much time training and planning for the Ruby Weapon, couldn't they have used that time to breed a powerful Gold Chocobo instead?....

Nevermind. xD

Bah when I got the game (I was really young) the furthest I ever got to was Demon Gate, that took me a couple of years (!). I went through 2 Playstations and 3 FF7 game disks to beat that game!

When one day my dad got our first computer (W98) went on google and searched FF7, so many fan sites and rumour pages;

One rumour was how to get zack in your team + sephiroth + aerith, not using cheat devices. Also not knowing about the Highwind yet as I was still stuck on Demon Gate, I heard of a secret on how to make the Bronco Fly :) to do that you had to beat the weapons and then you will get it. Not knowing on the weapons yet I lost all hope till one day, I blew the dust from the game CD and killed Demon Gate :)

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-20 03:36:42

my fav was ffx , but it is kinda rubish because you can wait all day and not get hit , and ffx2 is to a girlie game

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-20 08:25:04

At 8/19/05 09:00 PM, Sephirona wrote: They work hard to fix up parts of the game that would be potentially hazardous, like if you somehow get stuck in a place with no exit or such, but they might not have caught that. Not that a person in the right mind would release their hard-earned gold Chocobo...unless they got it by winning the item from Ruby weapon and exchanging it.

I've always wondered. What's the fucking point of getting a Gold chocobo when you would already have one? >:( Okay, you get it for free, but I'd already have one that is very good at racing.

Heh, I would've got Knights of the Round to kick Emerald's and Ruby's ass. It would give me a lot of help beating them along with Demi1 + Quadra Magic. Not sure if that works on Ruby, but it certainly works on Emerald. Take away almost 40000 HP and you spend such a little amount of MP.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-20 12:23:07

At 8/19/05 09:00 PM, Sephirona wrote: -_- That Chocobo was utterly useless in racing...it was probably only for those who wanted the Knights of the Round...but if they spent that much time training and planning for the Ruby Weapon, couldn't they have used that time to breed a powerful Gold Chocobo instead?....

Which you could thn use the get the Knights and make the battle against Ruby that much easier.

I'm sure alot of people are fighting Ruby to beat him, not just to get the Chocobo. I know thats why I did it ^^ I loev a good challange ina videogame =D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-20 15:20:17

At 1/23/03 10:13 AM, Mojimbo wrote:

i Wish to join

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-20 15:23:57

At 8/20/05 12:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Which you could thn use the get the Knights and make the battle against Ruby that much easier.

every time I use KotR I get ultima-ed is there a way to prevent this?

I'm sure alot of people are fighting Ruby to beat him, not just to get the Chocobo. I know thats why I did it ^^ I loev a good challange ina videogame =D

I hear yah. I love a good challenge. though Ruby is an exception to me. I hate it so much I just want to kill it out of spite.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-21 09:20:26

Can i join im new wot number would i be and how do you change your signiture

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-21 09:22:06

Final Fantasy blows, to many god damn cutscenes to be fun.

The gameplay is reminiscent of DVD movies.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-21 09:46:41

At 8/20/05 03:20 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: i Wish to join

Sure, welcome.

At 8/21/05 09:20 AM, leejames04 wrote: Can i join im new wot number would i be and how do you change your signiture

Welcome. Numbers are no more in this club.

At 8/21/05 09:22 AM, Zen444 wrote: Final Fantasy blows, to many god damn cutscenes to be fun.

The gameplay is reminiscent of DVD movies.

Okay, I didn't need to hear that.