00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,496 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-27 13:40:26

At 5/27/12 07:19 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 5/27/12 12:22 AM, MrRager wrote: I've also thought about fire hoses being a great pressurized weapon against herds. Of course this will be hard if I don't have help and/or water runs out.

First off you would have to be in the open to use it, that's real bad because we don't plan for walkers. We have the ZSC zed that is like a Rage Virus infected. Secondly, the water pressure might not be there at all. One the shit hits the fan and the outbreak hits then lots of City water lines are going to fail. Since no one will be there manning the station they wont stay up for long.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-29 18:31:46

At 5/29/12 03:19 PM, DaEpicPWN wrote: Okay I'll be a little more in depth about my zombies.

That is a really bad story, your entire explanation of how the Zeds came to be is not feasible. I am going to dissect your post, and then if you still don't want to take the advise I have given to you about the ZSC Zed. Then refrain from posting in this crew unless you are submitting a plan.

First off, what were they trying to add to purified drinking water. Because, in the parts of Africa that need food and water brought to them they don't have tap water. That would mean they had a pressurized plumbing system, which they do not have. The only thing that I can think of that they would be trying to add to the water to make it better would be vitamins and electrolytes....like Smartwater. So having that added to drinking water is not going to create a parasite, let alone a brain controlling blood parasite.

Secondly, How can you say that a brain controlling parasite makes you better at survival? Especially if the first things it does to your body is Blind it, Deafen it, and remove is sense of smell. Leaving you with the senses of touch and taste does not seem very survival orientated. The "zombie" would have no way to find food other than haphazardly groping for a human. How does your zombie spray blood onto victims? last time I checked we as humans do not have the ability to projectile vomit blood. Just because the virus would wear away the throat lining there would be no way to spray blood out of the hole. If your zombie does not rot then all of the body functions would have to work, such as...All of the organs. Which in turn means that your zombies would need Food and water to live. Therefore making them NOT a zombie, but a human that has a brain parasite. Your zombie is a complete fail, try using a Zed that is already in existence.

Finally, Why would the scientists not test the product before just unleashing it on the entire world. Oh, that's right it would not and could not happen. Seeing as every government for every country has a FDA type administration. They check all food and drugs that enter the country. In order for any Pharmaceutical products to be distributed it must pass a Gauntlet of trials & tests before it is ever allowed to be tested on humans.

There is your review. Your story is fundamentally flawed, and your zombie does not work in any way. Start over and use a zombie that is already accepted.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-30 07:34:22

ok, i didnt want to have that kind of zombie it was a question. i asked you if it was an okay idea. I'm going for originality not the same story that everybody else has. Oh and by the tap water I meant the giant taps in africa with the giant pipes I just didn't know the technical term for them. Also it is based quite a while in the future and the scientists are testing the new additive. an ingredient in the additive reacted with the ingredient (I'll change the ingredient) in the normal waterand the parasite was made. also you said that the water is brought to them. Read mine again, the water is brought to them. and also I know it isnt a proper zombie and I never said it doen't need food and water. Only the most evolved zombies cannot rot. If the back of your throat was eroded I'm positive that blood would come out of your mouth. read more carefully before trolling my posts... Bitch...

You're positive, but you're not 100 percent sure... Alright, first of, you said that they go blind, deaf and lose their smell. Our brain doesn't have echo-locators to sense pray. Also, when something rots, it's blood freezes (sorry for a lack of a better term), so there is no way for the blood to be shot or stuff. Besides, there are people with holes in their throaths, but none of them have the ability to shoot blood. Strange huh? By the way, he wasn't trolling, he was being harsh because first off you ignored his comments the first time and second of, when someone is giving proper criticism, there is a chance that he will sound like a total asshole, but that's only because he wants to give advice that isn't by any other reasons..." Oh, but it's your first time, so they're pretty ok then". Screw this kind of stuff, if you want to get good, learn to accept it like a man...woman...what ever you are, it doesn't matter. Not everyone will go " O mai gawd, that is , like , awsum! ;DD <3"
Again on your zombie. I'm not really sure how much study you did on it but...how good were you at chemistry? You get life by mixing elements like water, chloride and mysterious element X? You get other elements, not life. Again, do more study on your zombie, because it is sereously flawed. By the way, zombies retain their memories? WTF? No brain fuction but ability to remember stuff...nice... and your zombies would never invade russia. as if they did, they'd eat, but after bit time they'd die as there is no capability for them to multiply (blood freeze says anything?)

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-30 07:37:13

At 5/30/12 07:34 AM, NiteCrow wrote: it's blood freezes (sorry for a lack of a better term)

coagulates. that's the right term

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-30 19:02:32

At 5/30/12 02:57 AM, DaEpicPWN wrote: ok, i didnt want to have that kind of zombie it was a question. i asked you if it was an okay idea. I'm going for originality not the same story that everybody else has. Oh and by the tap water I meant the giant taps in africa with the giant pipes I just didn't know the technical term for them. Also it is based quite a while in the future and the scientists are testing the new additive. an ingredient in the additive reacted with the ingredient (I'll change the ingredient) in the normal waterand the parasite was made. also you said that the water is brought to them. Read mine again, the water is brought to them. and also I know it isnt a proper zombie and I never said it doen't need food and water. Only the most evolved zombies cannot rot. If the back of your throat was eroded I'm positive that blood would come out of your mouth. read more carefully before trolling my posts... Bitch...

I am going to clarify why your last post does not help you, or your story.

First off, your zombie. Its not a zombie in any fashion. It needs food and water, your body will only start decomposition if your heart stops and your blood quits circulating. After that happens your body dies and then the blood coagulates, making it impossible to spew blood. Here is a few other reasons why you would be unable to spew blood. No muscles exist in humans that would allow them spray blood from a wound in your throat. What you are describing sounds like you mean your zombies to have an ability similar to a Skunk. In the way that a Skunk has two glands, one on each side of the anus. These glands produce a mixture of sulfur-containing chemicals such as methyl and butyl thiols traditionally called mercaptans. Muscles located next to the scent glands allow them to spray with a high degree of accuracy, as far as 10 ft. As far as the blindness, deafness, and loss of smell goes. There is no way that a parasite can destroy sections or your Brain or the Optic and Vestibulocochlear nerves and then regenerate them. Also, when you damage the Vestibulocochlear Nerve you disrupt you equilibrium. Which in turn makes you very unbalanced and not a very effective killing machine.

Secondly, the water and virus. The scientists COULD NOT test a new additive on humans without all the trials and approval that I mentioned in my last post. As well as the consent of the WHO - (World Heath Organization) and the country in Africa that the water is being sent to. The actual creation of the virus in the water is unfeasible. Since water is H2O the virus would have to mutate when added to Hydrogen or Oxygen. That would be discovered in a lab or in a lab rat long before it ever got near a human for consumption. They would not be able to add the additive to a reservoir of water without it being tested. I cant make that any clearer.

You do not want to take an criticism about your story or the elements in it. If you do not want to hear your story critiqued then do not ask for it to be. In closing I will say this once more, in all caps so you can see it.

DO NOT POST IN THIS CREW UNLESS YOU HAVE A PLAN TO SUBMIT.

Also, Do not run your mouth and call names in this crew. Simply because your are unable to put together a cognitive response to criticism.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-05-30 19:21:42

At 5/26/12 03:50 AM, NiteCrow wrote: Ok, now i see how stupid i sounded. Gotta ask some questions now. So, let's say there is no possibility for me to have firearms. But the chances that any of my neighbours will have firearms is pretty slim too. As the firearm law here is strict. So is that a big of a problem? Then, my best weapon seems to be a hardwood stick, which looks a bit like this: http://www.play.com/Sports-Outdoors/Sports/-/4738/4005/-/196 65589/Kookaburra-Sola-Wood-Hockey-Stick/Product.html
mine is about 1m long (that's 3.33 Feet if i'm not mistaken). So, what would be the best thing to do with it? try tro smash the skull, or hit the zombie so it would stagger a bit or fall and then finish it? And what about the cold? If it gets -20 degrees celsius, the zombies freeze or something? Because there was a point where it said that below 5 degrees Celsius they begin to freeze or something like that. Another thing in my neighborhood is, alot of people would panic and would try to escape by car or similar transport, and it isn't likely that people would stay in. So does that give me higher chances? And Ripper, could you give me any tips? Because i'm a bit lost now lol.

Yes, not having a firearm is going to be a huge disadvantage. You can make an Improvised Firearm such as a zip gun. The hardwood stick is good for people but, I would only use it on a zed s a last resort. Try and fashion a weapon made of steel or titanium, something that wont break or give. The skull is defiantly the only target you need to hit. You can try to slow it down by destroying limbs, but the chance of you getting infected by scratch, bite, or blood goes up the longer you fight with it. The harsh winter would indeed freeze zeds but to what capacity that would stop them is unknown. The winter would be alot safer outside for you, but inside zeds will still be up and going. People all over the world will flee from big city's and begin to set camp is rural areas. You may lose some people around you but there will also be people moving toward you. Wanderers, Raiders, etc...

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-01 14:21:26

I can't believe this club exist. Oh well, as for OP's question. I would probably hide as much as possible, carry weapons for protection such as guns, knifes, baseball bat (basically anything that could be used for killing zombies). Then I would drive around and do stuff that todays society consider "weird" and "not normal".

legendary foh' shoore

Greatest thread ever !

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-01 18:17:40

At 6/1/12 02:21 PM, BlubbOnly wrote: I can't believe this club exist. Oh well, as for OP's question. I would probably hide as much as possible, carry weapons for protection such as guns, knifes, baseball bat (basically anything that could be used for killing zombies). Then I would drive around and do stuff that todays society consider "weird" and "not normal".

I am really tired of making this post. We are on page 516, you would think that you could read the last page or two to get a handle on what is going on now. Please go back and read the last page, that should have all the info you need. The OP is long gone and the crew has evolved way past that point.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-02 01:03:47

I am really tired of making this post. We are on page 516, you would think that you could read the last page or two to get a handle on what is going on now. Please go back and read the last page, that should have all the info you need. The OP is long gone and the crew has evolved way past that point.

Lol, how many times you made this post? ^^

Alright, more questions.

Is it safer to scavenge in day time or night time?
Was my idea to convert a spring airsoft pistol to lets say zipgun was actually good?
Any tips on barricading in a flat (in case i need it) ?
Any other ideas on weapons? (I'll probably do adapt the pistol, but i need to know if there are more weapons for back up)
Traveling/scavenging On foot or cycling?
Making an electricity generator - good or bad idea?

Also, here's a lil side note on the hardwood stick. My uncle, who gave me this stick, said, that once, while he was driving home, some guy almost crashed into him. The guy was a teenager (driving license here is given to 18+). When they both stopped, my uncle grabbed the stick out of the trunk, ran up to his car and smashed the front window. The stick went through and landed in his mouth. I don't think he will drive again

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-07 21:23:45

At 6/7/12 04:48 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 6/2/12 01:03 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
Alright, more questions.
Mind if I join the crew?

Online!

Browse All Posts (2,808)

Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ Posted Dec. 3rd, 2011 @ 07:12 PM Reply

This is direct from the ZSC Userpage which can located in my sig. We use ZSC Zombies and the are fast, 28 days later style zeds.

To become a member you need to submit a well thought out, realistic, highly detailed plan of what you would do to survive a Class 4 zombie outbreak (world wide). Your plan should be no shorter than 4,000 characters, or roughly half the maximum length of a post, although it may span several posts as there is no limit to how long it may be. Kindly follow standard writing conventions and avoid the use of humor, sarcasm, and leet. It must include your age, gender, height, weight, build, primary shelter, location, town population or population density, and the distance and direction of nearby cities. Your plan may also include any special skills or abilities that you think will aid you in your survival efforts. A list of relevant supplies and equipment should be provided as well. If you're going to use something that no one knows about, describe it or use a link.

Junior Membership is granted to anyone who can obtain a 2% survival rating for year 5 in a class 4 Max Brooks Outbreak. JMs can post, hang out, and advise, but can't review, check in new members, post scenarios, or vote.

Membership is granted to anyone who can obtain a 2% survival rating for year 10 in a class 4 ZSC Outbreak. Members have all freedoms of JMs, but can also vote, post scenarios, and review plans.

Alternatively, your plan may be excepted (and membership granted) if it exhibits merit in some other respect (originality, outcome, strategy, resourcefulness, etc). Discretion is up to the reviewing member(s) and finalized by a senior or special member. Prevent yourself from dying by minimizing your reliance on variable circumstances and by avoiding risky activity.

This is a sample format created by Beta and it's recommended that you follow it if this is your first time planning. Feel free to copy, paste, and fill it out, or use your own format if you think it's better. Additional sections may be added if relevant or desired.

The zombies you are planning for are ZSC Zombies. Information on them can be found on the "Zombie Types" blog on the ZSC's userpage: http://the-zsc.newgrounds.com/news/pos t/209008

Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Your plan should assume that the infection starts in the nearest high-population area, and reaches your town as quickly as a bitten driver would reach it, assuming the driver started evacuating in response to the first news cast that covers the "violent rioting".

STATS

Age/gender -
Height/weight -
Build -
Primary shelter -
Location/town size or population density -
Nearby cities -

ABILITIES

CLOTHING

EQUIPMENT

STARTING OUT

DAY TO DAY LIVING

SUPPLY ACQUISITION

LONG TERM

FINAL WORDS

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-08 00:56:07

At 6/7/12 09:23 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Rules

Oh, great. I forgot about that. So that means i can't suggest stuff to people until i'm atleast JM?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-08 17:05:36

At 6/8/12 12:56 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 6/7/12 09:23 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Rules
Oh, great. I forgot about that. So that means i can't suggest stuff to people until i'm atleast JM?

Yours have been questions regarding your plan for the most part so that is fine. We are just trying to avoid people posting a bunch of shit like, for example the guy rambling on what he would do in regards to the OP. That kind of post is irrelevant and pointless. We try and keep the Crew on topic and moving forward with plans. This crew is about getting all members to have a 10 year plan that will work and give them a fighting chance.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-09 00:19:34

Was my idea to convert a spring airsoft pistol to lets say zipgun was actually good? Any tips on barricading in a flat (in case i need it) ?
Any other ideas on weapons? (I'll probably do adapt the pistol, but i need to know if there are more weapons for back up)

Daytime is good for traversing large spans of land but it leaves you very exposed. You do not have the cover of night to hide your movements from Zeds or other survivors. Nighttime gives you an advantage to move more freely with less chance of being detected.

If you have the capability to make the Airsoft pistol into a zipgun that can fire at least a 38, 9mm, or a 7.52. You may get a 22 to work but those wont even stagger a Zed. You would have to hit headshot on first go almost every time you fire because of the reload on the zip gun. Still for now that would be ideal for your situation. I suggest that you try to find a way to acquire a real firearm though. There is only so long that zipgun will hold up after repeated use. Try and research the laws to see what guns your country will allow you to own. Such as antiquities, hunting weapons, personal defense. If you can not buy a gun in your country see if you can have the pieces shipped to you and then assemble them. Having a gun is a NECESSITY, without one you don't stand much of a chance.

Mid to Long ranged melee weapons would be good to have in a CQC situation. it needs to be metal and something that is not going to break or bend after multiple strikes. A Gorrilla Bar, a 4 ft piece of #8 Rebar, blunt objects that break skulls on single hard shots. With edges weapons you run the risk of the weapon becoming lodged in the zeds skull. Still any CQC is very dangerous and leaves you open for attack. More than one Zed attacks you and the chances of survival are extremely low.

Walking with a pack would be my choice. You draw less attention and can navigate the environment better. The roads wont be clear, the will be wreaks, bodys, debris everywhere.

Depends. How do you plan to make it? How loud is it? It would be a good to have electricity, but it could attract unwanted attention if not used and maintained properly.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-09 05:30:06

At 6/9/12 12:19 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Was my idea to convert a spring airsoft pistol to lets say zipgun was actually good? Any tips on barricading in a flat (in case i need it) ?
Daytime is good for traversing large spans of land but it leaves you very exposed. You do not have the cover of night to hide your movements from Zeds or other survivors. Nighttime gives you an advantage to move more freely with less chance of being detected.

Don't zed have better smell or something like that? That would make nighttime harder because they'd smell you but you won't be able to see em'. I don't really know, it wasn't in the description

Having a gun is a NECESSITY, without one you don't stand much of a chance.
Alright, i identified the laws, but the main drawback is that i can't get a gun until i'm 18 years old, OR i start taking up it as a sport. But it's to late to take it up as sport, so the only thing i can get without a license is D category weapons. The only guns worth mentioning there is:
Single shot longbarreled firearms
Revolvers (?)
Pneumatic guns, with kinetic energy between 2.5 J and 7.5 J
Gas firearms
B and C category guns, which aren't compitable with those categories for the lack of firepower and kinetic energy between 2.5 and 7.5 J
Old gun replicas, made after 1870
If i want anything better, i need a license, exams blahblahblah. Oh, and i can't hold more than 300 bullets at a time.
And yes, the laws sucks

Depends. How do you plan to make it? How loud is it? It would be a good to have electricity, but it could attract unwanted attention if not used and maintained properly.

I have an excercise bicycle, and while it runs on batteries, it generates energy while you're excercising. So i'd hook up the generator inside the bicycle to an accumulator and pedal away. It doesn't make a lot of noise, listening to music on the speakers would make more noise than it

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Alright, again about the pistol. I have a bad feeling that i won't be able to make it a zipgun. So i'm looking for an alternative. By the way, it is a Colt 1911 replica. So what i was thinking, i'd cut out the ejection port (it isn't functional on an airsoft gun, obviously) and insert an adapted mag, that would load...wood screws or whatever they're called. They look like a cross between nails and drills. Idk how to properly explain. Then the spring would be replaced with a higher power one, and the little plastic thing that ejects the BB bullets would be replaced with metal one. Best thing, if this design works, i can switch between airsoft and screw shooter anytime, and it would break really fast, AND i wouldn't have to load a new bullet every time, as i'd have to cock it and it's ready again. Just idk if the screws would do any damage or not. Right now, the gun is reaching 300 FPS (feet per second).

By the way, you didn't really answer my question about barricading in the flat. It's a third floor, so there wouldn't be an emergency exit. If i'd barricade the door, i'd have to tear the barricades apart just to leave for scavenging. I don't really know, the doors really look sturdy

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-06-09 05:36:41

At 6/9/12 05:30 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 6/9/12 12:19 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Single shot longbarreled firearms

Basically shotguns, or more preciselly, a two-shooty or a sawed off.

Also, it starts to feel that i'm spamming this thread up, but i really want to keep it alive :/ Just...don't know really what else i could do to make it stay at the top ...

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-09 19:03:51

At 2/22/05 01:53 PM, Long-Distance-Runner wrote:
At 2/22/05 01:46 PM, dapperdan1 wrote: it sounds like ramagi made one of the older zombie crews, and it didn't last, and this one will, it will become an institution like rich tea biscuits
Yes the biscuits... the... ZOMBIE BISCUITS!

anywayz, zombies in your neighborhood? what do you do? how do you survive?

I'd Grab Mah 2 Razor Swords, Find A Few Armed Survivors, & Go On A Killin' Spree!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-10 02:11:27

At 7/9/12 07:03 PM, MadnessDay11 wrote:
At 2/22/05 01:53 PM, Long-Distance-Runner wrote:
At 2/22/05 01:46 PM, dapperdan1 wrote: it sounds like ramagi made one of the older zombie crews, and it didn't last, and this one will, it will become an institution like rich tea biscuits
Yes the biscuits... the... ZOMBIE BISCUITS!

anywayz, zombies in your neighborhood? what do you do? how do you survive?
I'd Grab Mah 2 Razor Swords, Find A Few Armed Survivors, & Go On A Killin' Spree!

Lol, you seriously need to read the more frequent posts. This is now for planning a worldwide outbreak realisticly, no razor sword up your ass or something. How long do you think you'd survive with just those two swords when your whole city is zombified? Swords do get stuck in the skull if you're not even skilled with them, and it requires a lot of force to chop the head of in one slice, AND you only have one go at it, while the zombie is running towards you and stumbling, falling, not doing it like a normal human would. If you manage to do that, congratulations! Now you have only 200 more zombies to kill because of all the noise the zombie and you did while fighting.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-16 13:00:25

Looking at the last page it seems like a gun is neccessary but the recomended zip gun doesn't seem all that good. I think I'd be much better off with a pistol crossbow. Not only is the pistol crossbow less dangerous to use, It's more legal than a zip gun, it would probably reload about as fast as a zip gun and probably about as accurate as a zip gun.

Of course I'm still making my plan so I'm not part of this crew yet. I'm just asking is the pistol crossbow may be a better alternative to an improvised firearm. I did see 1 person pass the test without a gun. They used a normal crossbow.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-18 19:27:29

get a boat, get supplies, go to the south pole, live in amundsen-scott research station. it's self-sufficient. and has technology and a staff of about 1,000.
other than putting treadmills around your house, this is the best possible idea.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-19 00:05:50

Id get my stepdads hunting rifle after I get done boarding up my house. I would survive on canned and frozen food intill my house runs out. Once my house runs out ill head out and shoot any zombie that sees me. Then I would make my way to antartica. On the way I would scavange for food and help other survivors in any way I can. I would try to stay away from main roads and big citys. After I reach antartica I would hold out intill the military kills all the zombies. If it gets to the point where theres no hope for human survival, ill get some of the most powerful weapons I can find and charge straight at the largest horde of zombies, and take down has many of them has possible. Once their surrounding me chewing on my flesh, in the last moments of life ill pull the pin on my gernade, and make sure I wont become on of those ugly son of a guns. It will also put some of them out of their misery. So, thats my plan. Its etheir that or I try to learn how to fly a rocket to the moon...

Sadly we all know the real threat isnt zombies...

Its:

The Creppers....

/"Who cares about gold, when you can have diamonds?"-745

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2012-07-19 12:04:46

Ok, here we go. I have been gone for the last few weeks, and it seems we have a new batch of people that have a reading disability.

THE PLAN IS REALISTIC. That is the first and most important thing to remember about your ZSC Plan. The second is that you must fill out the Official Form for your plan, that form can be found on THIS page. As well as other posts indicating that random non realistic posts and plans are unwanted and to avoid posting them.

The crossbow is a great weapon but, you must remember to have enough ammunition. You wont be able to go pull every single bolt that you fire. Also, the reload time is slow unless you have a pump-cross. This is important for the reason that is would not be a desirable weapon if you are facing a medium to large group of Zeds.

The other two posts I wont advise on because they are unrealistic and improbable. Fill out the correct form then post your plan. If you have intelligent questions then please post them, I would be glad to discuss them.

Finally, In entertainment related Zombie news. Universal Studios is bringing AMC's The Walking Dead to life this halloween!The Walking Dead at Universal

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2013-07-29 03:03:14

Personally a blunt weapon such as a large wooden stick, it's lighter to carry and is solid, would be great as short distance but for a ranged weapon it would have to be an AC556, for me a carbine would be better than a rifle since carbines have a collapsible stock making it easier getting out of vehicles in a hurry. Sidearms I would chose an PMR 30, it's a low weight & low recoil pistol with a 30 round magazine and is 22 caliber.

That's just the weapons I need :D

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2014-08-06 14:40:31

The US Gov is going to OK a new drug to combat the ebola virus. Its base happens to be rabies, so the company Exxell BIO Inc could in Hypothetical theory be producing 28 Days later the IRL version. Get your plans ready, could the end be closer than you thought!?!?!

Maybe not, but non the less. Read the whole DOC here...
Ebola Vaccine

The ZSC has been (un)dead for a long time, but we are your one stop shop to help you survive the Apocalypse!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-08 14:01:09

I want to breath fresh life into this crew! Lets get this going!!

ZSC is a crew built in, the later pages as a place to submit your plans for survival during the Zombie Apocalypse. From the time I joined the crew till now many years have passed. In that time I have honed my survival skills, tactics, plans and thought process.
If you think you have what it takes to survive in a Post Apocalyptic world, I want to here how!
ZSC has built it's Zeds to be fast movers in the same vain as Dawn of the Dead remake.
Do not let a disgust of zombie culture denture you! We are willing to here any plan that can provide survival in any EOTWAEKI scenario.
Submit your plan, explain your plan in DETAIL. Food, Water, Medical, Shelter, Fire, Hygiene, Protection, Hunting, Scavenging, etc...

If you like a challange, if you want to survive, thrive, and be ready for ANYTHING. Throw your hat in the ring and join the ZSC.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-09 06:08:12

At 6/8/15 02:01 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: I want to breath fresh life into this crew! Lets get this going!!

ZSC is a crew built in, the later pages as a place to submit your plans for survival during the Zombie Apocalypse. From the time I joined the crew till now many years have passed. In that time I have honed my survival skills, tactics, plans and thought process.
If you think you have what it takes to survive in a Post Apocalyptic world, I want to here how!
ZSC has built it's Zeds to be fast movers in the same vain as Dawn of the Dead remake.
Do not let a disgust of zombie culture denture you! We are willing to here any plan that can provide survival in any EOTWAEKI scenario.
Submit your plan, explain your plan in DETAIL. Food, Water, Medical, Shelter, Fire, Hygiene, Protection, Hunting, Scavenging, etc...

If you like a challange, if you want to survive, thrive, and be ready for ANYTHING. Throw your hat in the ring and join the ZSC.

I'm all for helping you run things around here again. This was by far my favorite club for such a long time. I loved reading and commenting on the plans.

I probably even need to rework my old plan. I no longer live in the same town and my plan would involve family members this time. Unless I was given a pass on the family members assuming they had passed away. (I hate to say this, but it would be much better to survive with trout them, something I really wouldn't want to do in real life)

You do remember me right? I may have gone by Corky52 in the day.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-09 22:15:38

At 6/9/15 06:08 AM, Fro wrote: I'm all for helping you run things around here again. This was by far my favorite club for such a long time. I loved reading and commenting on the plans.

I probably even need to rework my old plan. I no longer live in the same town and my plan would involve family members this time. Unless I was given a pass on the family members assuming they had passed away. (I hate to say this, but it would be much better to survive with trout them, something I really wouldn't want to do in real life)

You do remember me right? I may have gone by Corky52 in the day.

Absolutely remember you man! I have been off NG for a long while. I miss this club dearly as well. I would love to start building, reviewing, and discussing plans again!!

I will have to redo my plan as well but, hey all the better to show examples. As for the plan, the family just makes you that much more inclined to survive. I have to include my wife and daughter in my revamped plan. Its the end of the world, its a family affair!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-09 23:35:58

Psst, hey you. Want some SimSense software that emulates a graded zombie outbreak?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-10 07:24:39

At 6/9/15 10:15 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
I will have to redo my plan as well but, hey all the better to show examples. As for the plan, the family just makes you that much more inclined to survive. I have to include my wife and daughter in my revamped plan. Its the end of the world, its a family affair!

I have so many scenarios to choose from. I could really make like five different plans depending on the situation. If I'm at work, and my girlfriend is at work/college on a weekday then our one year old daughter is at daycare, if one of us is off then we are home with my daughter, but that can be broken down several ways. Either I'm at work and she's at home with our daughter, I'm at home with my daughter and she's at school/work. I also have the other situations that are less common, but still happen. We both work on the weekend so my daughter is at home with a babysitter, we are all off work during a weekday, but decide to take a day off so we drop her off at daycare, or we are all at home at any given time.

I guess I would have to go with the one that's most likely. I'd be at work, she'd be at college, and my daughter would be at daycare. With the only road being an extremely well traveled and busy intersection stuc in between the three I may be screwed right at the beginning.

Before I was single and at home for the summer in a country environment. My plan was extremely easy.

At 6/9/15 11:35 PM, YomToxic wrote: Psst, hey you. Want some SimSense software that emulates a graded zombie outbreak?

What are you speaking of?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-10 20:05:08

At 6/10/15 07:24 AM, Fro wrote:
At 6/9/15 10:15 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
I have so many scenarios to choose from. I could really make like five different plans depending on the situation. If I'm at work, and my girlfriend is at work/college on a weekday then our one year old daughter is at daycare, if one of us is off then we are home with my daughter, but that can be broken down several ways. Either I'm at work and she's at home with our daughter, I'm at home with my daughter and she's at school/work. I also have the other situations that are less common, but still happen. We both work on the weekend so my daughter is at home with a babysitter, we are all off work during a weekday, but decide to take a day off so we drop her off at daycare, or we are all at home at any given time.

I guess I would have to go with the one that's most likely. I'd be at work, she'd be at college, and my daughter would be at daycare. With the only road being an extremely well traveled and busy intersection stuc in between the three I may be screwed right at the beginning.

Before I was single and at home for the summer in a country environment. My plan was extremely easy.

I would say that best bet for family survival would be both of you should head to the daycare. Then to pick up your BOB's or to your chosen safe zone location. I also know fuck all of your terrain or location so that plan might be a miserable one.

I have made two Bug Out Bags. One that stays with me in my car, the other at home or with wifey when shes out and about. It makes planing easier if I can lay out locations on a map for her and we can have rendezvous points around the neighborhood, the city, and out of city limits. That is more a plan for a natural disaster scenario though. I will probably start piecing together my plan today and post later in the week depending on workload.

I am thinking about the format of the plan submission. I feel like we need to update it, maybe something like the following...

STATS

Age/gender -
Height/weight -
Build -
Primary shelter -
Location/town size or population density -
Nearby cities -
Occupation -
Vehicles -
Housing -

ABILITIES
Physical -
Mental -
Training -

CLOTHING
Undergarments -
Shirts -
Pants -
Socks -
Coats -
Belts -
Additional-

EQUIPMENT
Firearms -
Melee Weapons -
Tools -
Survival Gear -
Food -
Water -
Fire -
Additional -

STARTING OUT
First Hour -
First Day -
First Week -
First Month -

SUPPLY ACQUISITION
Grow -
Hunt -
Scavenge -

Heath and Hygiene
Body Hygiene -
Physical Heath-
Mental Heath -

LONG TERM
6 Months+ -

FINAL WORDS

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-11 08:38:38

At 6/10/15 08:05 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
I would say that best bet for family survival would be both of you should head to the daycare. Then to pick up your BOB's or to your chosen safe zone location. I also know fuck all of your terrain or location so that plan might be a miserable one.

The biggest problem with that is we only have the one vehicle. The college is only a mile or two from the our house so I think the best case situation has to be for me to head to the day care while she heads home on foot. If she's lucky enough to get home on foot and I'm lucky enough to have gotten to my daughter then we could start from there.

Here's to hoping if it did happen we were just all at home.

I have made two Bug Out Bags. One that stays with me in my car, the other at home or with wifey when shes out and about. It makes planing easier if I can lay out locations on a map for her and we can have rendezvous points around the neighborhood, the city, and out of city limits. That is more a plan for a natural disaster scenario though. I will probably start piecing together my plan today and post later in the week depending on workload.

While I don't have a bug out bag my entire basement is basically a man cave of weapons.

I am thinking about the format of the plan submission. I feel like we need to update it, maybe something like the following

Yeah it looks good to me. I think when we have people who read the original post and post something short or against our new plan we have to be nice. Let's not call the idiots for not readin the last page or through different pages of the club. I just don't want to scare away any new recruits and want to encourage conversations. With zombies being a huge thing with the Walkimg Dead and other movies and shows we could really grow this club from the ground up again.

Even if it's just you and I making new plans and discussing them we are going to see several pages of discussion. That may eep the club on the front page long enough to get interest. I messaged an older member last night. We could message some of the people who were active when we were to see if they have a newfound interest in the club as well.

Mental Heath -

Health*

All of your health's didn't have an l in them!

Until I make the plan lets just throw some things out there. What do you think your biggest weakness is? I think mine is going to be food. I just made a thread in general the other day bout how I eat huge amounts of food. A small example of a day for me is around 6,000 calories. I would eat proteins shakes, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and cereal for breakfast, about one to two large pizzas for lunch, and then at night about 5-6 cheeseburgers and 2-4 hotdogs and whatever sides for dinner.

I eat so much I'd have to really decrease my activity level to try a slow down my calorie intake with the smaller amounts of rations and food.