00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CyanSilverwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,614 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-02-11 02:52:57

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-02-11 17:23:30

At 2/11/11 02:52 AM, Phantox wrote: Sorry to pop your bubble, guys.

Whose bubble were you popping exactly? This club has been dead for months.

Congrats on digging up a dead club to feel good about yourself, though. I'm sure you feel like a genius right now. Run along now and tell all of your frien-

Oh.......whoops.....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-10-17 12:39:54

Been a long time ZSC time to get this bag of decomposing shit up and moving!

First off in regards to the Cracked article. No Fucking Shit, I believe through out many plans and discussions in this thread we have dismissed the possibility of a "Walker" Zed apocalypse occurring. The outbreak that is generally planed for in this crew is a Runner or Rage Virus type outbreak. They are smarter, faster, stronger. Therefore they are not just aimlessly wandering around or walking off of bridges.
Its a different type of thinking and survival technique than that of one used for a Walker outbreak. If you make a plan for ten years ( the length that is required to become a member) then you have made a survival plan, for much more than just a Zombie Apocalypse. You now have a plan for any number of Catastrophes that could occur. The same plan would be able to remain in use for a Pandemic, a Bio-weapon attack, etc. So in conclusion your not bursting any ones bubble, although you may want to get a bubble for the Biological Warfare Doomsday.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-10-17 12:52:14

Well fuck guess this will be a double post.

Also, The Walking Dead just started its second season last night. I loved every second of it and highly recommend you check it out if you have not done so yet.

There has also been a few games that need some love from the ZSC. Dead Island, and the upcoming Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City,
Dead Island is the awesome and the new RE looks badass.

Links to gameplay from both. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityDead Island

Finally, if your going to post in the Thread please don't post off the OP when we are 513 pages into the crew. You look ignorant and then I have to make this post like four times a fucking page. Please read the last page or two and get up to speed on whats the fuck is going on, Much obliged.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-11-30 06:10:45

And I thought this club was dead.

And to all of you new readers, I am as surprised as you are to read this thread.

That aside, if any of you old ZSC members manage to read this, please reply. I would love it to get this thread back up and running. It seem zombies are on the rise of popularity these days and we need to start making our plans and stories again.

Chop chop!

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-11-30 18:17:48

Plans are always welcome, storys not so much. They have another thread in the Writing Fourms for that biz.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-11-30 23:34:08

At 11/30/11 06:17 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Plans are always welcome, storys not so much. They have another thread in the Writing Fourms for that biz.

There's a Writing Forums now? Wow, I haven't visited the BBS for far too long. :|

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-01 08:56:48

At 10/17/11 12:52 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Also, The Walking Dead just started its second season last night. I loved every second of it and highly recommend you check it out if you have not done so yet.

The series finished and I'm very excited for it to start back up. I make sure I have no plans on Sunday night so I can watch it. I don't know what I'm going to do on Sundays now. Oh wait... yeah I do... it's football season.

There has also been a few games that need some love from the ZSC. Dead Island, and the upcoming Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City,
Dead Island is the awesome and the new RE looks badass.

Links to gameplay from both. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityDead Island

Sadly I don't have any consoles other than a PS2. (money, time, etc...) I have been playing some zombie games on newgrounds though. If you haven't played any of these I suggest you at least attempt some of them.

That's just a very easy side to side shooter.

This is an old, but very good strategic style zombie game.

This one I love for some reason. It's very simple, but I've been playing it every night.

Finally, if your going to post in the Thread please don't post off the OP when we are 513 pages into the crew. You look ignorant and then I have to make this post like four times a fucking page. Please read the last page or two and get up to speed on whats the fuck is going on, Much obliged.

You could post this on top of ever page, like I plan on doing if the club stays active, and nobody would notice it whatsoever. We do need to stick strong to the rule though, if someone wants to join they must make a plan for 10 years.

At 11/30/11 06:17 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Plans are always welcome, storys not so much. They have another thread in the Writing Fourms for that biz.

I could write a plan for my new location, but to be completely honest I just don't think I could survive in the middle of a city. I CAN TRY to think of one, but I honestly think I have a better chance if I were at work. Maybe I'll make a plan for both places some day.

At 11/30/11 11:34 PM, jackripperz wrote:
There's a Writing Forums now? Wow, I haven't visited the BBS for far too long. :|

Writing forum and guess who made the writing forum lounge. ;)

Btw, I think it's because I've been writing a horror related novel, watching horror movies, and playing plenty of zombie games, but for about the last three nights I've had dreams about defending myself against zombies. It made me think of this thread.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-03 06:19:02

At 11/30/11 11:34 PM, jackripperz wrote:
Writing forum and guess who made the writing forum lounge. ;)

I'm gonna go out on a limb on this and say Zombies made it. LOL

Man, I haven't thought of a Z-Day plan for a while. Are we still using slow walking zombies, or the runner types? If it's the runners, I'm going to need to update my info and do some research a bit.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-03 19:12:51

This is direct from the ZSC Userpage which can located in my sig. We use ZSC Zombies and the are fast, 28 days later style zeds.

To become a member you need to submit a well thought out, realistic, highly detailed plan of what you would do to survive a Class 4 zombie outbreak (world wide). Your plan should be no shorter than 4,000 characters, or roughly half the maximum length of a post, although it may span several posts as there is no limit to how long it may be. Kindly follow standard writing conventions and avoid the use of humor, sarcasm, and leet. It must include your age, gender, height, weight, build, primary shelter, location, town population or population density, and the distance and direction of nearby cities. Your plan may also include any special skills or abilities that you think will aid you in your survival efforts. A list of relevant supplies and equipment should be provided as well. If you're going to use something that no one knows about, describe it or use a link.

Junior Membership is granted to anyone who can obtain a 2% survival rating for year 5 in a class 4 Max Brooks Outbreak. JMs can post, hang out, and advise, but can't review, check in new members, post scenarios, or vote.

Membership is granted to anyone who can obtain a 2% survival rating for year 10 in a class 4 ZSC Outbreak. Members have all freedoms of JMs, but can also vote, post scenarios, and review plans.

Alternatively, your plan may be excepted (and membership granted) if it exhibits merit in some other respect (originality, outcome, strategy, resourcefulness, etc). Discretion is up to the reviewing member(s) and finalized by a senior or special member. Prevent yourself from dying by minimizing your reliance on variable circumstances and by avoiding risky activity.

This is a sample format created by Beta and it's recommended that you follow it if this is your first time planning. Feel free to copy, paste, and fill it out, or use your own format if you think it's better. Additional sections may be added if relevant or desired.

The zombies you are planning for are ZSC Zombies. Information on them can be found on the "Zombie Types" blog on the ZSC's userpage: http://the-zsc.newgrounds.com/news/pos t/209008

Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Your plan should assume that the infection starts in the nearest high-population area, and reaches your town as quickly as a bitten driver would reach it, assuming the driver started evacuating in response to the first news cast that covers the "violent rioting".

STATS

Age/gender -
Height/weight -
Build -
Primary shelter -
Location/town size or population density -
Nearby cities -

ABILITIES

CLOTHING

EQUIPMENT

STARTING OUT

DAY TO DAY LIVING

SUPPLY ACQUISITION

LONG TERM

FINAL WORDS

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-03 22:58:21

Exactly when do I start my plan, as soon as I hear about the infection on the news or from other sources, or as soon as it reaches my area?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-04 17:28:28

You people seem to be zombie experts so I was wondering how many faults you could find in this plan. I didn't make it but some 11 year olds did. I found many problems in the plan but I'm not the best person to improve it.

The plan is to round up 3 of us at my house. My house isn't a very good defensive building because of the huge window that leads into the main part of the building but it contains lots of tinned and dried food. It also contains my bow and arrow with an arrow. It is also going to be our only ranged weapon because of gun laws in this country. After suply gathering we go through the forest and then the field towards the last person's house. He has a car that he (and the rest of the 11 year olds?) knows how to drive. We drive to the countryside and fortify a castle which we will live in untill the invasion dies down a bit.

keep in mind that the group is consisted of me and 3 11-year-olds. None of us are fat or obese but I'm unfit. I am fast though so we'll be able to make it to the house till the transport. Everybody will have a melee weapon. Usually a baseball bat. We'd accept other survivors into the group as long as they have their own weapon. Our group isn't too close in friendship though. Constant religous arguments happen between the group so sticking close may not work for too long.

This isn't my plan. I'm working on my own plan that's currently in the making and if I decide to join the crew I'll post it.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-05 02:51:42

This is my Basic plan from when I first joined. It was evolved and now that i am thinking about it I will drop the updated one in a few days. This is to show you the level of plaining we are talking about.

STATS

Age/gender -21 / Male
Height/weight - 6'0 / 170
Build - Cut / Muscular
Primary shelter - One Story House ( During Week)
Location/town size or population density - Chanute KS / 5,000
Nearby cities - Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Joplin, Springfield. All 2 hours away.

ABILITIES
MMA Fighter
Good Marksmen
Survivalist / Scavenger
Runner
Construction Super - I can do just about every single thing in Construction.
Rockclimber ( Don't think this will really help but..)

CLOTHING
Jeans, Shorts, Fatigues, T-shirts, Jackets, Work Boots, Running Shoes, Socks, Underwear, Hats, Stocking Caps, Bandannas, Knee Pads, Elbow and Forarm pads. Leather Neck/ Shoulder Collar. ( For welding)
All to be wore for specific outings.
Day- Fatigues if I'm going out. With pads and Gear.
Night - Dark cloths and Pads and Gear.

EQUIPMENT
9mm Glock
22 cal Revolver
12 gauge Magnum Remington Shotgun
2 boxes of hand gun ammo 1 9mm, 1 22 cal.
2 boxes of Shotgun 00 Buckshot
Hunting Knife
Random Tools - Hammers, Hilti Gun, Screwdrivers, Axe, Shovel, etc..
Screws, Nails, Tapcons, Hilti Nails and Loads
Crappy house hold Weapons Poles, Knifes, random shit. ( last resort )
4 5 gallon Jugs of water and 1 case of Bottled.
3 cases of Soda
10 pounds Frozen Precooked meat, 6 pounds Frozen Precooked Tamales.
A case of Spam ( Fucking Yum)
20-30 cans of Veggies, Pork and Beans, Fruit,Tuna
2 Loafs of bread, 1 loaf of Hotdog.
Lunch Meat, Milk, Cheese, other Refrigerated goods.
1 Big Colemen Cooler, Two fridges of Ice.
Battery's a box of them
Radio, Flashlights, Red LED Flashlight
Alcohol, Peroxide, Ace bandages, Normal Bandages, Gauss,etc.. basically a First Aid cabinet.
10 gallons of gas in a Container
Plywood, 2x4's, 4x4's
05' Tiberon full tank
06' GMC Sierra 4x4
I have one guy that lives with me at the Company House.

STARTING OUT

Get my Glock strapped on, then Fortify the House. God willing that we have time, start on the Outside and Put the Plywood over the BackDoors and Windows. Use the Hilti Gun and Loads to shoot them into the House. Go inside and use the Remaining wood and interior doors to Seal the other side of the Windows and Exterior Doors. Using the Tapcon Screws to set them assuring they wont come out. Then do the Average pushing excess furniture into Barricades by doors and Windows.

Next gather up all the Food, Water, Pans and Bots and take them up into the Attic in the Garage. Set up shop there and knock out one of the Roof fans and climb onto the roof. We can set the pots and pans to collect water when needed. I would hold the house as long as possible. With the barricades in place and the Weapons we should hold the house through the Initial month of Insanity. If at all possible I would get the Gardening pots and Soil and seeds into the Attic as well. Then I could at least grow a small amount of tomatoes and berry's and such.

Down in the house I would have kept one sheet of Plywood to use in a Last ditch effort if they break in. Board up the Garage door and Park the car against the door. Then we get into the attic and hold it down we could board off the Entrance it Necessary. The Truck would be the Final Resort of escape if we completely lost the house or need to travel a Distance to get supply's in the Following Months or years.

DAY TO DAY LIVING

Cards, Chess, Radio Checks, Plant cultivation, Water Collection, Dumbells to lift with and Situps and Pushups. Must exercise even thought it will burn more calories. Not Bodybuilding just keep active, cant get fat and sluggish. Keep an Eye on the Barricades make any needed fixes or patches. Check the Exterior Barricades from the roof. Also from the Roof see what houses by me look like i can salvage things from them if needed. Keep a look out on the area from the Roof and keep alert.

SUPPLY ACQUISITION

There are many other houses around the Area we are in, this would be my key point of Supply gathering after I ran out in 2 to 3 months. Scout the Area by day and Venture out armed and fully geared at night. The close houses i can hit by foot but as it gets further away the Truck will be key in Supply Acquisition. If in a Year or 2 when all the houses are Empty there are three Stores in the Town.
1. Wallmart - Pull around to the back doors and Enter there. Close to the back supply of Canned goods and close to the camping and Hunting supply's. Can explore further if Zed resistance is not heavy.
Pros - Food, Water, Seeds, Soil, Ammo, Guns, Camping Gear
Cons - WORST store to find Zeds I am betting.
2. G&W - Hit the back entrance again as the Back supply is a good starting point for lots of Bulked Supply's.
Pros - Small store low Zed count ( Assuming) Battery's, Canned Goods and Water.
Cons - Still a store, still gonna have Zeds.
3. Food Mart - Back door to store rooms.
Pros- Food, Water, Battery's, Normal supply's, Seeds
Cons - A medium store with a Heavy Zed count as it is in the Middle of town. This would be my Last Option.

FINAL WORDS

With my survival Instinct, Knowledge, Weapons, a barricaded House and Good supply's all I have to do is wait it out and hope me Barricades hold up the first Months. Then i can move to reinforce and Expand my perimeter for the Following years. Supply acquisition would be the Hardest and most dangerous part of life then.

I do not know how to Give up, fight till I die or they Kill me...I will Live.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-05 08:47:35

Hey, here in Brazil there are some anime convensions in which happend sometimes a thing called A.P.A.Z. (on U.S.A. it would read A.Z.P.C.) it means Anti-Zombie Protection Class.
They teach us how to react and survive to a zombie apocalipse.
Is there something like that in other places as well?
If anyone ever participated to anything like that, please post, i wanna know...

If you know my weapon, you know it's RAPING TIME!

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-06 12:26:21

At 12/3/11 10:58 PM, Scarface wrote: Exactly when do I start my plan, as soon as I hear about the infection on the news or from other sources, or as soon as it reaches my area?

Assume it starts in a heavily populated area and gets to you as soon as someone bitten could drive to your area. Anyway, it depends on when you'd hear it. Chances are I'd be at work when I heard or discovered the problem so that's where I'd have to think about planning from. Everyone would hear or find out about it in a different way depending on their life.

At 12/4/11 05:28 PM, aListers wrote: You people seem to be zombie experts so I was wondering how many faults you could find in this plan. I didn't make it but some 11 year olds did. I found many problems in the plan but I'm not the best person to improve it.

I don't even know where to start. I feel like death was evident in the first 30 minutes of the plan. We plan for runners, not regular zombies. I feel like 11 year olds are the first to go because they feel like they can drive a car to a castle.

At 12/5/11 02:51 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: This is my Basic plan from when I first joined. It was evolved and now that i am thinking about it I will drop the updated one in a few days. This is to show you the level of plaining we are talking about.

BUT WE NEVER GET PLANS EVEN THIS DETAILED!

At 12/5/11 08:47 AM, Balani wrote:
Is there something like that in other places as well?
If anyone ever participated to anything like that, please post, i wanna know...

Hm, never heard of anything like that.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 06:27:18

Hello, My name is Jay & Im addicted to Zombies and gore. :b I just signed up for newgrounds cauze this thread got my attention, I know thats probably not the best way join for somehing but whatever! I like zombies, and heres a question maybe one of you can answer! ; Are zombies Color blind??

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 07:04:21

STATS
Age/gender - 18/female
Height/weight - 5'7/140
Build - fairly toned
Primary shelter - a condo.
Location/town size or population density - Island, Small
Nearby cities - 2 hours away is a big city and right past that, about another hours drive is a smalller city.

ABILITIES
Escape Artist,
Fast & a Steady Runr.
Good Upper body strength too.
Can Carry my own weight.

CLOTHING
Accessories - Custom utility belt, 2 Leather Belts, Bandanas, touqs, watch, dirt bike gloves, crocodile dundee knife, no time for being a prepy clothes jockey ...right?
Bottoms - 1 Denim, 2 Cargos, 2 HD Overalls, 1 Cargo Shorts, Underwear*<-- zombie apocalypse or no zombie apocalypse, THIS IS A FREAKING MUST
Tops - 2 T-Shirts ea. in Camo, Brown, White. 2 HD Thermal Shirts long sleeved, and like 3 Tank tops.
Coats - 1 rain resistant, 1 sport jacket , Navy blue and blac.
For my feet - I have.. aprox. 8 pairs.. of sport shoes, and a pair of sturdy boots* not gum boots either ;)

STARTING OUT
I wouldnt be shitting my pants thats for sure, But i'd be bummed right the f*** out.
Step1: Fill up duffle bag (wich is probably 20 inches in length by the looks of it) with crowbar, nails if I get stranded on my way to home depot than I can secure myself up in an hopefully abandoned house, hammer, hatchet pop bottle filled with water, and a few bagles (in case i have to wait out a few hours somewhere) use a bat as my main wep at first. Step2: make way to_ house take stashed 8mm, take spare keys and make my way to Home Depot in the spare car :) Step3: Once inside Home Depot. find an emergency escape door and crack it open just a smude and then will make sure the store is safe and make sure no walker is lurkig about befor I get started on my business. I'd fill up half my bag full of vegitable seeds ect grab some paint, extra hinges, anothr utility belt and a, go back to my condo. Board up my two doors. This would be done 1-4 hours into the apocalypse ...
Step4: Paint the front of the house windows black and brown from the inside and air it out through the back, suggest my fellow condo neighbors to do the same and use some wood too! Once everything is borded up, I would head back out and get a few ipods with wall chargers, make playlists of ALL music i like and upload them all to the ipods. These are my first steps.

DAY TO DAY LIVING
Once we have a group of at least 7-10 going, The Condo and neighboring safe zone will have more security feaures such as barred windows, barbdwire x cement fencing, And salvaged mirrors to hit the blind spots of the area. We will go zombie hunting and scavenging! 2 times a week a group will go (with walkie talkies) to another secured "safe zone" base aprox. 9 blocks from the main base, for 2 days to loot needed supplies and goods, and to kill zombies. *In the evening and be in just befor the sun goes down, (using *available close combat weapons, vehicles, crossbows, homemade explosives, beartraps, hunting rifles, u name it, but remember I'm being realistic here) (on the island). Keep a certain amount of land under control, expand it every few months. Keep everyone *Fit; Cardio, Stretches, Pushups 20 - 40 mins a day, 4-6 times a week. Educate self on how well the zombies manuver through the streets, how well there vision smell, and sence is, ect. Handwash clothes on daily basis. Keep Safe; Someone on the Lookout, Keep in touch with friends and family over phones for as long as I can and I'd definitely make sure we radio out the location we're at ...^^

SUPPLY ACQUISITION
Food - Fishing, Vegitable Plantation(s), And Animals. Tools can be salvaged from nearby abandoned construction sites, houses, home depot ect.
Medical Supplys looted from the local pharmacys and will onli be used in emergencies! Meaning if anyone comes up to me and says they have a cough I will most likely Slap the person upside the head! kidding, but I will say no and explain why. Why? Because your not a child, sevearly ill, or me. :p

LONG TERM
Months would pass, and surley I'd get a lot of survivors together and do my best to lead the way and take over the island. Good stuff huhh? :D

LAST WORDS
The reason I chose an Island was because its basically SECLUDED! Unless zombies start to swim then thats the only problem I have to wory about. Famous last words. F.u and the shit you rode in on.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 10:33:30

I will review this more in depth later today, but just from the Starting Out section I can tell you this. Your dead an hour into this plan.

1. Going to a Home Depot of any public shopping area once the infection hits is a bad idea. There is going to be absolute fucking chaos. Riots, murder, and not to mention all the zombie fucking eating people. Thing is once it hits and the crowds start amassing to try and prepare or loot. You wont know who's bit, till its to late.

2. Emergency Exit doors are set with a Panic bar on the inside they do not open freely from the outside. Also they have alarm sensors on those doors unless they have been turned off for construction or maintenance.

3. Clothing looks good, make sure you have a heavy jacket.

4. No need for Ipods or anything of that sort, certainly not worth risking your life by leaving your home. The electricity will go out after a few days or a week or so. With no one to run the plants and check all the substations and regulate everything the systems and machines will shut down.

5. You need alot more food and water. Fill bath tubs with water and any thing else you can find with water as soon as you get the news about the zeds. Canned good and such are key since your perishables with go bad within a few weeks (with bread) and in a day with refrigerated items ( once the powers out).

Ill go into the rest a bit later but you need to rethink your plan in its entirety.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 10:35:29

Also, this plan is for were you LIVE. Not where you would want to be. These plans are for an actual survival setting and we help you craft one so that you have a chance to survive.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 13:11:41

Okay, time for some fun!

At 12/7/11 07:04 AM, Infucated-Skullz wrote: STATS
Age/gender - 18/female

Profile - male, which one is true and why lie on the one?

Height/weight - 5'7/140
Build - fairly toned
Primary shelter - a condo.
Location/town size or population density - Island, Small
Nearby cities - 2 hours away is a big city and right past that, about another hours drive is a smalller city.

This would be nice if it was really where you were located. Two hours before a zombie appearance could be a nice advantage. I'll review your plan like it's a legit plan, but like my friend has already stated, you need to make a plan where you actually live.

ABILITIES
Escape Artist,

How so, any examples?

Fast & a Steady Runr.
Good Upper body strength too.
Can Carry my own weight.

You can carry 140 pounds. Nice. ;)

CLOTHING
Accessories - Custom utility belt, 2 Leather Belts, Bandanas, touqs, watch, dirt bike gloves, crocodile dundee knife, no time for being a prepy clothes jockey ...right?
Bottoms - 1 Denim, 2 Cargos, 2 HD Overalls, 1 Cargo Shorts, Underwear*<-- zombie apocalypse or no zombie apocalypse, THIS IS A FREAKING MUST
Tops - 2 T-Shirts ea. in Camo, Brown, White. 2 HD Thermal Shirts long sleeved, and like 3 Tank tops.
Coats - 1 rain resistant, 1 sport jacket , Navy blue and blac.
For my feet - I have.. aprox. 8 pairs.. of sport shoes, and a pair of sturdy boots* not gum boots either ;)

Clothing sounds perfectly fine.

STARTING OUT
I wouldnt be shitting my pants thats for sure,

How do you know this? You've been in a situation where everyone was dying and being eaten around you?

But i'd be bummed right the f*** out.
Step1: Fill up duffle bag (wich is probably 20 inches in length by the looks of it) with crowbar, nails if I get stranded on my way to home depot

Uh oh...

than I can secure myself up in an hopefully

You're hoping already. It doesn't really sound like a plan. It sounds more like a story that may happen.

abandoned house, hammer, hatchet pop bottle filled with water, and a few bagles (in case i have to wait out a few hours somewhere) use a bat as my main wep at first.

Remember that we plan for runners. While a melee weapon in needed it may be hard for a 140 pound person to take on several runners with a baseball bat.

Step2: make way to_ house take stashed 8mm, take spare keys and make my way to Home Depot in the spare car :)

Let's make an exception here. I always recommend planning for the roads to be completely cluttered with cars. (running or destroyed) Taking to the road is probably suicide in every situation. You've probably died here already!

Step3: Once inside Home Depot. find an emergency escape door and crack it open just a smude and then will make sure the store is safe and make sure

Why is the Home Depot closed?

no walker is lurkig about befor I get started on my business.

No runner, not walker.

I'd fill up half my bag full of vegitable seeds ect grab some paint, extra hinges, anothr utility belt and a, go back to my condo. Board up my two doors. This would be done 1-4 hours into the apocalypse ...

You find out with 2 hours to spare because of the nearest city being 2 hours away. This means you have 2 hours to fight the cluttered streets with traffic, get through the other crowds of robbers and thieves, and hope that there aren't any infected on your way.

Step4: Paint the front of the house windows black and brown from the inside and air it out through the back, suggest my fellow condo neighbors to do the same and use some wood too! Once everything is borded up, I would head back out and get a few ipods with wall chargers, make playlists of ALL music i like and upload them all to the ipods. These are my first steps.

Ipods are the worst idea ever. Number 1, no electricity a few days into it, and number 2, what happens when you're listening to music and you can't hear the danger around you?

DAY TO DAY LIVING
Once we have a group of at least 7-10 going, The Condo and neighboring safe zone will have more security feaures such as barred windows, barbdwire x cement fencing, And salvaged mirrors to hit the blind spots of the area. We will go zombie hunting and scavenging! 2 times a week a group will go (with walkie talkies) to another secured "safe zone" base aprox. 9 blocks from the main base, for 2 days to loot needed supplies and goods, and to kill zombies.

You're really hoping that you can trust other people in a situation of panic and despair. You've probably died for the third time in your plan already. :(

*In the evening and be in just befor the sun goes down, (using *available close combat weapons, vehicles, crossbows, homemade explosives, beartraps, hunting rifles, u name it, but remember I'm being realistic here) (on the island). Keep a certain amount of land under control, expand it every few months. Keep everyone *Fit; Cardio, Stretches, Pushups 20 - 40 mins a day, 4-6 times a week. Educate self on how well the zombies manuver through the streets, how well there vision smell, and sence is, ect. Handwash clothes on daily basis. Keep Safe; Someone on the Lookout, Keep in touch with friends and family over phones for as long as I can and I'd definitely make sure we radio out the location we're at ...^^

Phones and electricity is out within the week so you don't have to worry about your already dead family and friends. Your plan isn't too well thought out and I honestly don't think you have much if any chance of survival with it.

Hunting runners isn't a great idea. Grouping with large sums of people who will probably kill you before the infected do isn't a good idea either. I think you need a huge overhaul of your plan. Please plan it at your actual location as well!

SUPPLY ACQUISITION
Food - Fishing, Vegitable Plantation(s), And Animals. Tools can be salvaged from nearby abandoned construction sites, houses, home depot ect.
Medical Supplys looted from the local pharmacys and will onli be used in emergencies! Meaning if anyone comes up to me and says they have a cough I will most likely Slap the person upside the head! kidding, but I will say no and explain why. Why? Because your not a child, sevearly ill, or me. :p

LONG TERM
Months would pass, and surley I'd get a lot of survivors together and do my best to lead the way and take over the island. Good stuff huhh? :D

LAST WORDS
The reason I chose an Island was because its basically SECLUDED! Unless zombies start to swim then thats the only problem I have to wory about. Famous last words. F.u and the shit you rode in on.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-07 14:44:43

Okay came across this at about 2 am in the morning, so I can say its not a legit plan -.-'
Forget what I put down on my pofile, Cauze it is Wrong! Sorry about that,
And I know after reading my plan I can't help but to laugh haha

Ah, and see I knew that ..My hometown isn't that big on this side of the island, So I don't see how I could possibly run into a mob of panicked people, Everyone around looks heavy set because they basically like builing there own homes and have the land to do so, ok zombie apocalyps or werewolf attack they wouldnt be so eager to leave the island right away. Is ok if i make another, more THUROUGH plan? I must say my first one is pretty lame and undetailed same with my profile. XD

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-08 10:06:19

At 12/7/11 02:44 PM, Infucated-Skullz wrote: Okay came across this at about 2 am in the morning, so I can say its not a legit plan -.-'
Forget what I put down on my pofile, Cauze it is Wrong! Sorry about that,
And I know after reading my plan I can't help but to laugh haha

You've made it past step one. You failed, like every single one of us did at first. Everyone will fail on their plan time and time again simply because it's not possible to make a perfect survival plan. That's the fun of this club. Getting people to tear your plan down and it comes back 10 times better every time until you may just survive!

Ah, and see I knew that ..My hometown isn't that big on this side of the island, So I don't see how I could possibly run into a mob of panicked people, Everyone around looks heavy set because they basically like builing there own homes and have the land to do so, ok zombie apocalyps or werewolf attack they wouldnt be so eager to leave the island right away. Is ok if i make another, more THUROUGH plan? I must say my first one is pretty lame and undetailed same with my profile. XD

Now you confuse me a little bit. You said you picked an island because it would be easier, but now you are saying you actually live on an island? Sorry, I'm not quite understanding.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-10 05:39:51

Well I've never noticed this crew before and I'd like to join :)

So some zombie facts about me:

I'm not one of those that thinks a zombie attack is ever going to happen, although I do enjoy planning for such an event. For example what would be my weapon of choice, I'd go for duel uzi for long range and then some machetes for the ones that get too close.

I think my favorite zombie movie is probably 28 Days Later, althought they are not techniqually zombies according to most people. I do like the comedy side of things that Zombieland took as well although I found Shaun of the Dead to be boring after one watch. Dead Snow is good too.

As for places to hide out and fortify I would probably stick with my house. I could barricade it easily, it's small and I know my way around. Seems pretty standard but I think those things would be a great help.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-10 17:21:48

At 12/10/11 05:39 AM, Decky wrote: Well I've never noticed this crew before and I'd like to join :)

Hi, if you'd like to join please fill out the application that you can find on this page multiple times. It's actually quite hard to make it into the club. It's almost like zombies actually attacked in real life. If you don't have even a small chance of surviving then you don't make it in the club either.

So some zombie facts about me:

I'm not one of those that thinks a zombie attack is ever going to happen, although I do enjoy planning for such an event. For example what would be my weapon of choice, I'd go for duel uzi for long range and then some machetes for the ones that get too close.

Do you have Uzis? Also, have you ever fired a gun before? Do you know how dangerously inaccurate Uzis are and how quickly they go through ammo?

I think my favorite zombie movie is probably 28 Days Later, althought they are not techniqually zombies according to most people.

That's the type of zombies you have to plan for in this club as they seem to be more realistic. We did all of the science behind it a couple of years ago.

I do like the comedy side of things that Zombieland took as well although I found Shaun of the Dead to be boring after one watch. Dead Snow is good too.

I never saw Dead Snow. Would you recommend it?

As for places to hide out and fortify I would probably stick with my house. I could barricade it easily, it's small and I know my way around. Seems pretty standard but I think those things would be a great help.

Okay, just make a good plan and you can join then bud. Don't feel bad if you don't make it your first time as most people don't. We'll find every fault in your plan as possible and it's only so you can make a better one next time.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-10 19:01:21

Has anyone here ever seen the movie Return of the Living Dead? It's absolutely one of my favorite zombie movies, and the soundtrack is cool too.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-10 19:23:48

At 12/10/11 07:01 PM, Scarface wrote: Has anyone here ever seen the movie Return of the Living Dead? It's absolutely one of my favorite zombie movies, and the soundtrack is cool too.

Just so we are on the same page, we are talking about the movie from 1985 that was absolutely horrible in every way right? Yeah, I think that movie is hilarious! Ha, such cheesy lines and jokes, but it's funny in my opinion.

I just don't like that the zombies are invincible. Even cutting off their head and destroying their brains didn't work.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-10 20:19:48

At 12/10/11 07:23 PM, Fro wrote:
At 12/10/11 07:01 PM, Scarface wrote: Has anyone here ever seen the movie Return of the Living Dead? It's absolutely one of my favorite zombie movies, and the soundtrack is cool too.
Just so we are on the same page, we are talking about the movie from 1985 that was absolutely horrible in every way right? Yeah, I think that movie is hilarious! Ha, such cheesy lines and jokes, but it's funny in my opinion.

Yes, but I still love it. It's combining two of my favorite things, zombies and punks. If a bunch of Italian gangsters came in and started shooting and throwing one-liners around, it would be perfect.

I just don't like that the zombies are invincible. Even cutting off their head and destroying their brains didn't work.

Yeah, that did sort of piss me off, but I thought the talking was a little funny, "Send more brains".

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-12 07:52:19

Naked punk in acid rain....splooge.

One of the best Zomb -Comdys ever.

I have time this week I think so I will be generating a new plan of Work, Home, and a side plan! This one is for everyone who wants to throw one together and see how it holds up.

Holiday Z-Day
Wherever you will be for the Holidays, with family, traveling, etc. Make a plan that would get you through at least a month. Just long enough to be done with the holidays!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-13 10:36:50

At 12/12/11 07:52 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Holiday Z-Day
Wherever you will be for the Holidays, with family, traveling, etc. Make a plan that would get you through at least a month. Just long enough to be done with the holidays!

It all depends on what you mean by Holidays. Do you literally mean the days that the holidays fall on or do you just mean this month in general? It all really depends on what day for me to make a plan. If it's the month in general I'll be at work. If it's the day that a holiday falls on then I'll be at home or at my parents house.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2011-12-13 20:18:40

At 12/13/11 10:36 AM, Fro wrote:
It all depends on what you mean by Holidays. Do you literally mean the days that the holidays fall on or do you just mean this month in general? It all really depends on what day for me to make a plan. If it's the month in general I'll be at work. If it's the day that a holiday falls on then I'll be at home or at my parents house.

On Christmas day. The Parade is interrupted by a group of people running through and murdering the Santa on the big float.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature