00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LemynLyme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,590 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-28 21:44:37

At 10/28/06 09:12 PM, smeagol1 wrote: ha ha ha it was funny my mother cryed I grinned in joy.

About what?

Smite this spammer ta HELL!!!.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 07:37:22

At 10/28/06 09:12 PM, smeagol1 wrote: ha ha ha it was funny my mother cryed I grinned in joy.

Oh fucking hell, not Smeagol again...He's willing to break things and possibly murder as well, but yet he breaks down in tears about a bird he hardly touched dying

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 10:08:57

Ok, seeing as there has been a signifigent out pouring of new members, mabye we should add a new panel member, no? Well if we were to, mabye sence well...I AM HERE.. im not saying just make me a panel member, im more of suggesting that we should have a new one, someone who has been here awhile, such as myself, snype...and fuck i cant really rember any others...cuz the rest are pretty much noobs...

Well IF we were to have a new panel member i suggest myself, and or snype.

I just saw about 6 zombie movies! if you guys want some too, and you have dig cable, i use guide and go to horror.. and thers shit loads of zombie movies!..i saw...silent hill...land of the dead...dawn of the dead..zombie upriseing, and a few others that really wernt to bad.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 10:16:46

At 10/24/06 05:06 PM, Snype wrote:
At 10/24/06 05:02 PM, Dejanus wrote: Who the hell is supposed to be writing the next chapter? I dont want the story to die people, I am sure someone can do it. To the idiots trying to join, if your entire plan hinges on being drunk, you might as well shoot yourself. In fact, I reccomend it.
Me too. Aim for the face.

Be sure to get your intire head behind the shotgun, infact how bout , kill your family then kill yourself!/

SOrry for my latest inactivity, life sucks really.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 10:18:35

At 10/29/06 10:12 AM, Dejanus wrote:
At 10/29/06 10:08 AM, The-almighty-one wrote:
such as myself, snype...and fuck i cant really rember any others...cuz the rest are pretty much noobs...

Oh fucking really? Maybe you are forgetting the fact that I joined ten pages before your first post here?

Well IF we were to have a new panel member i suggest myself, and or snype.
Give me one good reason why YOU should be a fucking panal member, I dare you.

Eh..inless you did not give the jist of that, i was SUGGESTING...that SNYPE..WAS to be a panel member, though i did try to put myself in there...dont know why really.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 10:20:45

DEJANUS?????

DUH...i thought you were a panel member...wait your not? ....i swore to god your were...

eh...pardon the interuption...dejanus isnt a panel member? sence when..i swore to fuck you were.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 11:15:49

There wouldn't be a new panel member unless NocturnalDaze, HitTheTarget or the other panel member (forgot who it is now...) clearly state "THERE WILL BE A NEW PANEL MEMBER...AND HE/SHE WILL BE...." and then names him or her.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 13:11:14

we don't need any new panel members, because this recent out pour of newbies has failede to write a survival plan . . .their all like "HEY I WANNA JOINZ!"

then they disapeered

*shrugz* I'll see what I can do about the story today at work

sorry about my lack of being on here - I am swamped! and my normal free time is being eaten away by Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for the 360. a bad ass game right there =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 13:12:33

I am still unsure if I am a panel member.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 13:25:27

Well, Im busy gaming my time away (Saints Row and Halo 2), so Im kinda busy. I cant write well anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 13:50:54

At 10/29/06 01:12 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: I am still unsure if I am a panel member.

I don't know either, but one way or another, your voice pulls some serious weight in here.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 14:32:48

My life has been sucking lately, and i am just getting a new job, so i am going to take a leave from the club, and hope to be back in a week or two, intill then, goodbye guys.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 14:33:37

At 10/29/06 02:32 PM, The-almighty-one wrote: My life has been sucking lately, and i am just getting a new job, so i am going to take a leave from the club, and hope to be back in a week or two, intill then, goodbye guys.

Hope you choke and die :).

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 14:44:51

At 10/29/06 02:33 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 10/29/06 02:32 PM, The-almighty-one wrote: My life has been sucking lately, and i am just getting a new job, so i am going to take a leave from the club, and hope to be back in a week or two, intill then, goodbye guys.
Hope you choke and die :).

...Im not gone yet...And in addition....what did i do to you?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 14:57:46

You guys know the fuck what, i get no god damn respect around here, now if someone goes "Your a lier" shit your wrong and you all know im treated like shit i meanhmmm shit on the walls, inless hes a alt...gets more respect then me and i was here longer then him, and hmm hey daze i looked at the "veiw the intier zombie survial saga" and i dont even get to have my guy in there, DONT KNOW WHY...i just think im not good enough, and dont say " i dont have enough time" it has been like that sence the fucking beggingg, so fuck you god damn all, and im pist.

Every time i have the damn chance to post, no one even looks at it or answers me, most people didnt even see the second part of my story, witch had been posted.

Now you guys dont give me any fucking shit for leaveing, i have shit going on in my life and i dont need this hanging over my head...

Inless my life gets somehow magical now that im not being fucked out of my self esteme, by you dicks, then i will be back a week or 2.

Good the fuck bye.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 15:02:59

Ok fine disregard that shit on the walls, i hadent a clue, but still fuck you all.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 15:19:12

Well, maybe if you worded that in a nicer way, we wont be so harsh on ya if you ever return. See ya.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 16:43:36

whoa! hey assholes! I like TAO! he's muh' buddy!

but I love you guys too. . . can't we all just get along.

And LC. . . errr shitonthewalls. . . I beleive you WERE a panel member. . . . But you've been pretty good lately, . .

I think I am going to start a motion to reinstate LC as a Panel member.
All in favor say "Mugu gai pan"

0-------0
the story
0-------0

Where did we leave off last. . . is the site up to date/ I want to write today.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 16:49:21

At 10/29/06 04:48 PM, Dejanus wrote: I believe that the last one to write was TAO and we disregarded his story on the grounds of a mutant dog. If you want to write a chapter for the Ollie/Keith/Dej group, they are where you left them.

Yeah I, personally, am disregaurding the dog, but i still havn't gotten a proper vote out of it.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 16:55:46

I forgot to add that I will follow up on dehj and keith and Ollie and Obanion and Michal story =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 17:47:54

how much more of the story are we going to do? If it is only going to run a few more chapters Daze, i would suggest you let someone else write the next chapter, then ill do something or whoever else, because i think out of all of us you would come up with the most badass last chapter ever. So unless you wanna go twice i would say let someone else take it from where we left off!

TAO - dunno why you got all upset, sorry you hadda bust outta here man.

Anyone have a crazy halloween costume?

Not zombie related, but i went as Hansel from Zoolander. :)

so hot right now.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 18:01:43

At 10/29/06 05:47 PM, Team-Awesome wrote: how much more of the story are we going to do? If it is only going to run a few more chapters Daze, i would suggest you let someone else write the next chapter, then ill do something or whoever else, because i think out of all of us you would come up with the most badass last chapter ever. So unless you wanna go twice i would say let someone else take it from where we left off!

I can go twice - I don't care - I have some free time =)

I'll just detach myself from the teet of the 360 and write a little ditty and get back to killin' Elderscroll bitches =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 18:31:52

At 10/29/06 06:01 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: I'll just detach myself from the teet of the 360 and write a little ditty and get back to killin' Elderscroll bitches =)

Do you by any chance have Xbox Live, Saints Row or Halo 2?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 19:39:40

At 10/29/06 06:31 PM, Snype wrote: Do you by any chance have Xbox Live, Saints Row or Halo 2?

I had Xbox live, gamertag NocturnalDaze (shock shock), don't have saints row, but I do have Halo 2.

Now, lets get back on the topic of Zombie Survival =)

Does anyone know what Dead Rising has to do with Xbox live? (this is on topic as Dead rising is zombies =))

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 19:43:37

Here is the first part of Chapter 13

++++++
++++++

Wiping the grime from Alexandra’s face Ollie comforts his daughter in the corner of the room. “Don’t worry baby, I won’t let any of these monster people get you. . .You just stay right here. And scream if you need ANY help.”

sniff sniff

“Okay daddy. . .” Wimper Alexandra as she curled into a ball in the corner of the room. Her frail child hands gripping onto her fathers sleeves, not letting him go. She began to cry.
“Hey now, don’t do that,” Ollie consoled his daughter, removing his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping away her tears. “You just hold on to this and you’ll be alright”. She removed her grip on his sleeve and replaced it with a grip on the kerchief.

“SON OF A BIIIIIIIITCH!” Michal fell on to his back and franticly tried to crawl backwards away from what ever it was that his hand had touched. What ever it was, it did not feel a live and the very thought of grabbing a decayed leg made bile churn in his stomach and crawl up his throat. Michal rolled over onto his hands and knees and retched on the cobblestone floor.

Kathunk

Keith had finally found a safe opening to plunge his katana into the skull of a zombie. The zombie froze in its track but did not fall. Keith felt the katana slipping from his hand and the zombie turned its head. “What the Fuck!? Why don’t these things die!?

“Did you hear what O’Banion said? Aim for their head!” Dej shouted over all the commotion.

The zombies head leaned to the left from the uneven weight of the katana dangling firmly from the side of it’s head. It’s eyes fixed on Keith. “I DID I STABBED IT IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!” Keith shouted and the zombie closed the short distance between them. Keith staggered back against the wall, the cool cobblestone chilled him to the bone, he felt the cold embrace of death closing in on him . . . he froze.

Michal, done puking, stands up and begins to run, he doesn’t know where he is going, he just knows that he needs to get the heck out of there. He takes three full running strides when he collides with what felt like a metal pole on his fore head. He falls to the floor unconscious.

Keith, no longer in a fear paralysis, slowly opens his eyes. . . to his amazement he didn’t see a zombie coming towards him, he looked at his feet and noticed his sword had been knocked free from the zombies skull, and then on the floor he notices the body of Michal. “Oh my God!” Keith screamed, they got Michal!” He takes a step towards Michal and slips, falling to his knees, he is staring face to face with a lifeless zombie.

Michal begins to stir and rolls over clenching his forehead, “Son of a bitch. . . what happened?”

Keith noticed a familiar imprint from the hilt of his sword imprinted on Michal’s forehead. ‘Son of a gun man! You saved my life! You’re chicken shit self ran into my sword and cleaved that things head clean off! I owe you my life, Cookie”

Michal stands with super heroic poise, “Your welcome, you can pay me off once this is all done!”

Suddenly, what little light they had, vanished.

All 6 of them were alone in the dark of the cellar.

“How many was that?” whispered Dej.
“Four,” O’Banion replied.
“So there is one left?”

The room was silent. No one moved, no one hardly even breathed.

AIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 21:13:30

(alters voice) Oh my, what a great installment of the 13th chapter Daze, I can't wait for the second part of it. . .

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 21:20:47

At 10/29/06 09:16 PM, Dejanus wrote: Actually, I was waiting untill the second post to give a review. Did not want to jump the gun. Anyway, it was really good, you have real talent as an author Daze.

Thanks! I was getting discouraged =P

I want to make my own comic someday - I think that would be awesome xD

who knows I kind of like these people - I may make a spin off of this ^ ^

next part will be up in 40 min tops

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 21:23:25

I just realized something. At the end of almost EVERY line that I type there is an emoticon at the end that explains the way the senetence is said. =)

every time it ends in =P that means I was kidding or being sarcastic !!

but yeah, back to the grind stone (at work)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 21:44:34

All five dealers trudged out of the golden cathedral in formation, guns raised with eager anticipation. General Tsao was on point, Five broke formation and walked ahead of Tsao. The halls of the church began to get warm as flames crawled up the walls and licked the ceiling. Five began walking faster, almost into a jog, “God damnit Five, get your ass back here,” Shouted Tsao over the Comm. Link. But five didn’t head his command. Tsao lifted his fist and then dropped his fingers, giving Squanjack permission to test his experimental weapon. Squanjack hoisted his large weapon up with out missing a step and took the safety off.

BrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaAAAARRRRR

The massive sonic weapon charged to life with a whining charge.

Five froze. . . she knew what that weapon was capable of, and waited for the squad to catch up. It was better to take orders from the over cautious Tsao than to have her brain melt out of her ears. Five regained formation and continued down the increasingly hot hallway.

MMmmmRrrrrmmggphhhh

“They’re close,” said Tsao as they turned the corner. They found themselves back in the church atrium with 20 of the undead.

flick click a lakakak

All guns picked a target, Tsao knelt down and opened fire, signaling everyone else to fire at will. Beluga shot bursts into the flaming crowd, as six took single shots into the hearts of his targets. Squanjack charged up his sonic cannon, to finally test out its capabilities on the undead masses.

Five stood in formation, with her head cocked to the side, but didn’t raise her assault rifle to fire. She watched as the flaming zombies inched closer and closer the them as everyone riddled their torsos with bullets, she began to laugh.
<Peckow!!>
Six shot an undead right in the the heart, but it wasn’t phased and continued to walk forward. Five watched as six’s face, for the first time in their history together, actually showed a crack of a emotion, a crack of disbelief; Six was scared. Five laughed harder.

BzzzzzzzZZZZZAAAAAT
Squanjack fired his sonic cannon into the crowd of flaming zombies the concentrated beam of sound hit the chest of one of the walking corpses and shoot it to the bone, but it’s head didn’t explode like it did in the trial runs. The undead crept closer.

Fives eyes widened as her laughter turned into hysteria.

The Dealers of Deaths Com.Link was filled with the maniacal laughter of Five, who still hadn’t taken a single shot.

The Death Dealers were trained just like every other branch of the military, they were trained to shoot for the largest part of the body, the torso. But that proved to be ineffective against the undead. Tsao ordered a cease fire, lunged at Five and struck her across the face with the butt of his assault rifle. “I’ve been waiting to do that forever!”

Five’s head was cocked to the side as she stared at the floor. She dropped her assault rifle to the floor and the zombies loomed ever closer. She swept her pistol out of it’s holster and took aim on Tsao with out making eye contact, then she swept the gun towards the hoard and took one shot and dropped a zombie to the ground dead.
<BLAM BLAM BLAM>
Three more zombies fell the floor lifelessly. With her off hand she reached up to her mask and threw it to the floor, her dirty blonde hair fell across her face laden with sweat, her eyes danced with the reflected flames from the room, she looked at Tsao with a maniacal grin and said “The head” <BLAM BLAM> two more zombies fell, “aim for the head”

The group of zombies was almost on top of them as Tsao barked the command “FIRE AT WILL! ONLY AIM AT THEIR HEAD!” Every member of the Dealers opened fire at eye level mowing down the flaming zombies for good. “this building has been compromised, we need to move out.” Tsao commanded.
“But was about the live ones down behind the door?” Whined Five.
“I am TIRED of your back talk, I am your superior! You will move out NOW, and put your damned mask back on!”
Five picked up her black mask and slid it over her head, cover her wild eyes and the scar that ran from the left side of her mouth up towards her ear like a mischievous grin.

The Death Dealers walked in formation towards the flame laden entry way. Emerging from the flames that lined the entrance the Dealers were faced with what appeared to be the greater, reanimated, populous of the Greater Downtown Philadelphia residence. The tanks firing had ceased. In fact they couldn’t even see the tank under the sea of undead corpses. Somehow all the gunfire in the church didn’t alert the undead of the dealers’ position, the simultaneous tank fire from the street must have masked their presence.

crrrrk

This is General Tsao of foot squad Death Dealers. Abrams 3, do you copy?
< there was no response, General Tsao tried again>
This time he spoke louder. “Abrams 3 this is General Tsao of the foot squad Death Dealers, Do you copy?” A few zombies noticed his voice and parted the sea and broke off in his direction.

“. . . sir . . .”
“ABRAMS 3 DO YOU COPY?”
“. .. SIR”
“Not now Beluga!”
Clearing his throat, “We’ve got company.”
General Tsao raises his head to see the river of undead had redirected their flow and were headed right for him and his squad. “SHIT, FALL BACK!”

Through the dirty eye panels in the gas mask Five’s eyes looked morbidly gleeful, she followed behind the squad, walking with her rifle over her shoulder.

RATTATTAT AT TAT!

The squad opened fire launching bullets around Five who continued to walk calmly.

BZZZZZzzaaaaaatch!

Squankjack fired his sonic cannon one more time, with a similarly displeasing result. He drops the massivly useless cannon to the floor and unsolders the energy pack from his back. Hoisting it over his head he hurls it into the hoard and wips his pistol off his thigh and takes aim on the pack inside the hoard. “GET DOWN!” He yelled and he opened fire.
<BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM>
His bullets plow into the energy pack causing an electrical discharge at first.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-29 21:45:00

At 10/29/06 07:39 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: Does anyone know what Dead Rising has to do with Xbox live? (this is on topic as Dead rising is zombies =))

probably nothing, unless Im mistaken. get Saints Row though, It pwns.

BBS Signature