00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

675,518 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 12:21:12

In case of loved ones becoming infected remember these 3 simple rules.

-They are NOT your family members anymore, they will retain no sentimental memory of any one they remembered when alive.

-The virus cannot be eradicated

-Do NOT try to spare your loved ones "life", Treat them as you would any other zombie.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 12:53:07

Hey guyz, can i join? me and my frend read the book and we're in the process of designing the ultimate zombie fortress, based on the 'Living in an undead world' section of the book. Its more based on staying alive for 15-20 years than X-terminating zombies. btw, can i join?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 12:57:49

I would like to be a member (wouldn't be really active though).

As for a zombie attack, my favourite worst case scenario. I have listed common mistakes people would do:
-Trying to save friends, gfs or relatives. Fuck that, fortify your home, and try to survive.
-Stocking on guns too risky, and some-one else might get the idea too
-Katanas those fuckers snap. Easily.
-Camping @ a mall Too. Many. Windows. and Entrances.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 13:14:16

At 4/21/05 12:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I would like to be a member (wouldn't be really active though).

As for a zombie attack, my favourite worst case scenario. I have listed common mistakes people would do:
-Trying to save friends, gfs or relatives. Fuck that, fortify your home, and try to survive.
-Camping @ a mall Too. Many. Windows. and Entrances.

Fucking join, wise decisions and so you may join aswell person who i have forgotten but who has posted before this guy.

Are erm... they tentacle penises in your sig? I cant quite make it out. :s

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 14:00:40

must......kill.......zombies........., seen.......too.......many.......fucking.......movies.........

've seen most of the zombie films,

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 15:58:36

At 4/21/05 12:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: As for a zombie attack, my favourite worst case scenario. I have listed common mistakes people would do:

you tell me what do weapon wise?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 07:52:13

I'd ask anyone who lives in Paris to move out place now, i would take the road out near Champigné as that is the clearest route to the south, anyone who is listening on radio or reading this from a high rise builiding is advised to standground until a clear plan of escape is made. The population of Zombies in Paris is on the increase, try your best to stay away from the trucadéro, this has the very biggest concentration of zombies.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 08:27:28

you just made it sound like it happening now.....i hope it's not.......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 08:53:53

At 4/24/05 08:27 AM, StupidityIsAGift wrote: you just made it sound like it happening now.....i hope it's not.......

What!? Have you been stuck on NG that long? Look outside! The world has recoiled in turmoil ever since the government released its experimental super weapon virus on the small villages of Romania, it was the governments attempt to make a "super soldier", They started from where the nazis left with the "uber soldat" project, unfortunately it was nothing they imagined it to be. Were in a Class 4 crisis here! You must prepare before its too late/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 08:56:51

please tell me your lying........for the love of god.........seoruisly.........i dearly hope that zombies are not really rampaging yet......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 09:01:31

Did you know, George A. Romero got the idea for 'Night Of The Living Dead' after reading a book where one society replaces another? Can't remember what it's called or who it's by though...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-24 09:04:58

At 4/24/05 09:01 AM, FullyClothedMike wrote: Did you know, George A. Romero got the idea for 'Night Of The Living Dead' after reading a book where one society replaces another? Can't remember what it's called or who it's by though...

cool......now to find a pic with "ha ha, i'm using the internet!!"

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 08:03:46

AAAAAAAAAAAAH ur freaking me out clansman australia hasnt been hit yet woohoo i gotta prepare lolololololol any one live in london well get out now coz soon ur gonna be fucked its too cramped and circulated get out now any one in london

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 15:34:22

At 4/25/05 08:03 AM, barrboy101 wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAH ur freaking me out clansman

yeah, hes freaking me out as well.........just got to hope hes lying....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 15:36:32

At 4/24/05 08:53 AM, The_Clansman wrote: Were in a Class 4 crisis here!

you said it's in france, correct? you live in the scottish highlands.......bastard.........

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 20:27:06

lol yeh i live in australia where do you live if your in london keep your eyes peeled onto the tele coz when the first warning comes get out of that death trap

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 21:41:58

If any of you guys have seen resident evil 1 you will see one of the biggest mistakes the girl makes here friend and fellow cop turns and she wont kill him because its hes still walking around then she gets bitten(shes a fool) plus in dawn of the dead the black guy goes crazy and hides in a small isolated area of the mall with his infected pregnant wife so he ties her down and she gives birth to an effected baby!!! lol

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 21:57:05

omg when they spread to china its gonna spread like crazy! do u no how cramped up china is!!!! dam!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-25 21:59:22

Dam rite its like super pact and ne1 in cchina japan or asia is screwed unless they own a private jet or somn

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-26 09:11:58

heres a senario:
your in a 2 story house on the 2nd story, ur bed is pushed against the door and zombies are trying to get in. you have whatever your weapon of choice is and a couple of firecrackers. theres a window but outside theres zombies everywhere!
what would you do?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-26 11:54:13

At 4/21/05 01:14 PM, The_Clansman wrote: Fucking join, wise decisions and so you may join aswell person who i have forgotten but who has posted before this guy.

Sure, add me in. I think I'll pop by time to time.

Are erm... they tentacle penises in your sig? I cant quite make it out. :s

HAWT TENTACLE REIP ACTION!!!1

As for the one who asked me what to do weapon vise, melee combat, ice hockey sticks, baseball bats, vaccuum cleaner pipes (personal fav.), a sock with a lock in it(if they get close), torch, axe, sledge hammer. You know, that kinda stuff.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-26 14:04:07

At 4/24/05 09:04 AM, StupidityIsAGift wrote:
cool......now to find a pic with "ha ha, i'm using the internet!!"

Actually, I read the info booklet in the 'Trilogy Of The Dead' boxset.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-26 15:01:22

At 4/26/05 09:11 AM, FORW4RD wrote: heres a senario:
your in a 2 story house on the 2nd story, ur bed is pushed against the door and zombies are trying to get in. you have whatever your weapon of choice is and a couple of firecrackers. theres a window but outside theres zombies everywhere!
what would you do?

hhhmmmm, i sort of forgotten my 2 weapons, i'm guessing they had to be melee weapons. I would climb out my window and ether 1. Jump and hope i don't break something. 2. jump to the next door neaihbor's coservatory roof and hope it doesn't break and i make it. 3. climb to the roof and hope the draining doesn't break and that i can climb up. if i make it to the top of my house i would set of firecrackers when someone comes to try get help. If on neighbor's coserverory, jump off and get onto the street, if on land in my garden, try to get onto the street.

if it happened in dawn of the dead, mostly likly chance is it's something you should NEVER do....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-26 15:10:37

pull the bed off the door and fucking slagify the zombies with my sledgehammer. kick their asses and throw them out the window. if any got too close i'd pull my spas 12 and blow their faces off for a quick kill. i'd save my spas ammo as much as i could though for real emergencies. i'd have to defend the house cause it would be my safehouse and it would be good to kick in some zombies.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-27 11:52:25

At 4/26/05 03:10 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: pull the bed off the door and fucking slagify the zombies with my sledgehammer. kick their asses and throw them out the window. if any got too close i'd pull my spas 12 and blow their faces off for a quick kill.

Won't they be close anyway since you'd be using a sledgehammer?
Or is is a magcal sledgehammer with boomerand capabilities?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-27 12:45:53

no, i'd just chuck it at them.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-27 15:30:18

At 4/27/05 11:52 AM, FullyClothedMike wrote:
At 4/26/05 03:10 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:

Fuck.
*boomerang.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-27 15:45:59

At 4/27/05 03:30 PM, FullyClothedMike wrote:
Fuck.
*boomerang.

wow, a magic sledgehammer boomerang......tell me more about this magic sledgehammer that is a boomerang!!!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-29 17:45:20

At 4/27/05 03:30 PM, FullyClothedMike wrote:
Fuck.
*boomerang.

Fuck!
*magical.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-29 20:13:09

hey i got this awsome 10 gauge the other day and have been shooting slugs {the thing is sooo kick ass} what the hell my pro says im 17?!? im 15... god... never mind, i have been doing my homework (again) and discoverd that there has ben an outbreak class 2 in namibia (africa) it was contained but still its nothing compaired to whats going on in france...

hey clansman what is the update on the situation over there i havent got an update recently... everything all right?