00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

677,045 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 17:04:33

At 4/15/05 05:00 PM, Lavaking wrote: Since i live in london my encounter with Zombies would be pretty 28 days later style

false!!! FUCKING FALSE!!! no, there will be loads of zombies. they will hunt you down. anyone near london is fucked. automaticly fucked. if you live in a busy place you fucked unless you get out in the eairly stages.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 17:31:34

That's what i meant man....
Anyway i would flee london asap but i would wait it out other wise the road would be packed.
I would go to the nearest countryside place and wait out the only problem being i don't know what i really am waiting for and i'm pretty screwed if they find me cos with my W.O.C i could only take them at close quarters i would have to go to a countryside house and steal a rifle ((HAndguns and automatics illegal in britain rifles only or....BLACKPOWDER 1800'S HANDGUNS LOL!)). oh yea and shotguns are allowed too for duck hunting and clay shooting.
which bring's me to my next point
Rifle(accuracy) vs. Shotgun(power+multiple targets)

c ya

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 17:44:14

*sigh*, tell me, what are you going to eat? try that brainbuster....and drink......and also in the woods, more dangers may lurk. and you might get lost and your more likly to get ambushed in the woods than city or open plains......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 18:30:47

I was planning to be in a house also there's fuck loads of food in the country side plus animals to kill. Countryside is the best place to be if all else fails and it would take the bloody zombies a fair bit to get to somerset from london.
W.O.C((at this point in the countryside)):Rifle & cricket bat

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 18:52:38

not really....theres not really much food and the animals, i wouldn't could on killing and using them as food......not a good idea.......

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 20:36:27

In england the countryside has loads of food cos they sell it to the market im talking farmers and stuff here.
anyway the animal thing was kind of a last resort

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-15 20:58:39

I think all of Europe would be a shitty place to be when there's zombies. From what I've seen Europe seems to be alot tighter than North America. Think it's easier to avoid masses of zombies in North America than in Europe. I'd just stay in my school lol.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-16 01:31:36

Im the safest out of all of u i liv in AUSTRALIA!!!! Its basically 75% country desert and even in the desert theres small mining towns with big miners to help u kill zombies plus coz there so big they need tons of food and litres of water are stored there to keep miners hydrated. So i should be right. Ne way regarding wat was sayd on pg 9 about if a zombie knows a place or lives there they return to it would that mean if my mum got bitten and infected at the shopping mall 40kms away would she run back to my house and try and eat me??????

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-16 06:26:46

At 4/16/05 01:31 AM, barrboy101 wrote: Im the safest out of all of u i liv in AUSTRALIA!!!! Its basically 75% country desert and even in the desert theres small mining towns with big miners to help u kill zombies plus coz there so big they need tons of food and litres of water are stored there to keep miners hydrated. So i should be right. Ne way regarding wat was sayd on pg 9 about if a zombie knows a place or lives there they return to it would that mean if my mum got bitten and infected at the shopping mall 40kms away would she run back to my house and try and eat me??????

wow he's really got us there...i guess he's right unless of course the animals get infected then those kangaroos are gonna kick your arse

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-16 20:24:34

Don't get into the whole animal zombies thing. To general zombie flicks, animals can't be infected, and zombies aren't generally interested in them as long as there are humans, why get veal when you can get steak I suppose. And yes, according to most zombie movies the undead still carry some familiarity with the living, so your mom would know where you are and would eat your brains. My first objective in a hostile undead situation is to save my girlfriend.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-16 20:33:29

No becuase the whole point of Zombies is they have the basic need to feed they couldn't think of anything else ((Like Phil from Viva La Bam lol)).

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-16 23:01:31

wat if ther was absoulutely no humans left all wer zombies then would they go for the animals??? Imagine a zombie duck or reptile lol

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 04:36:01

At 4/16/05 11:01 PM, barrboy101 wrote: wat if ther was absoulutely no humans left all wer zombies then would they go for the animals??? Imagine a zombie duck or reptile lol

lol if the whole world got taken over they would probly start eating eachother until there extinct.....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 06:28:56

At 4/16/05 11:01 PM, barrboy101 wrote: wat if ther was absoulutely no humans left all wer zombies then would they go for the animals??? Imagine a zombie duck or reptile lol

then we would be fucked. no food, maybe food for the moment, but after wards. also it's hard enough not to get bitten by the zombies let alone the infected animals. also 1 other thing, no matter how tempting it is. DON'T FUCKING SAVE YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS OR GIRLFRIENDS!!! I know how many people is like "i'm gonna save my girlfriend" big mistake. it's like being in a house on fire. don't try to be a hero and save your family and that lot, just get the fuck out of there. another rule.
DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO. no one is a hero even if they wanted to. heros get killed.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 07:14:24

DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO. no one is a hero even if they wanted to. heros get killed.

well.... can i be a super hero?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 07:46:12

I don't care what you say, I'd never leave her behind ever. I'd brave my way through the undead for her..all I'd need is a weapon and a car and I'm set as long as I don't let them surround me.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 08:00:31

At 4/17/05 07:46 AM, Vegeton wrote: I don't care what you say, I'd never leave her behind ever. I'd brave my way through the undead for her..all I'd need is a weapon and a car and I'm set as long as I don't let them surround me.

and if your gf is already a zombie? if you were cornered holding a shainsaw and your zombie girlfriend was heading for you what would you do?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 09:19:30

At 4/17/05 07:14 AM, FORW4RD wrote:
well.... can i be a super hero?

nah, a zombified super hero isn't good. just shoot your legs out with lasers and then eat you.
Vegaton, if you arrive and find you gf the undead, you wouldn't be able to kill her. you wouldn't have the guts at all. you'll get bitten and slowly turn. but hey, if you want to go on a suicide mission, feel free.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 09:21:00

At 4/17/05 08:00 AM, FORW4RD wrote: ...if you were cornered holding a shainsaw...

quick q, whats a shainsaw. is it like a chainsaw....with something extra cool about it?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-17 09:35:38

At 4/17/05 09:21 AM, lost_chances wrote:
At 4/17/05 08:00 AM, FORW4RD wrote: ...if you were cornered holding a shainsaw...
quick q, whats a shainsaw. is it like a chainsaw....with something extra cool about it?

ummmm.. lol... yer.... its a chainsaw with Scissors on it.....
Chainsaw + Scissors = Shainsaw...
ANYWAY! i found a pretty good site. stuff about pass zombie flicks

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-18 12:31:58

At 4/17/05 09:35 AM, FORW4RD wrote:
At 4/17/05 08:00 AM, FORW4RD wrote:

Nice one. That site rocks my socks. *Takes off socks*

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-18 14:38:05

At 4/17/05 09:35 AM, FORW4RD wrote:
ummmm.. lol... yer.... its a chainsaw with Scissors on it.....
Chainsaw + Scissors = Shainsaw...

whooo!! the evil sissors o' doom!!!!!!! (ooohhhh errie mystical doom) and also just a normal chainsaw......great combo!!! what will they think of next.....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-18 16:41:57

i got a bade! thats cool. it's a spade. but its big. big spade=bade. nuttage galore. fucking have those cheeky fucks. bunch of cheeky slags! that would sort them out. bite me! eat spade sucka! wigga style :S

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-18 19:29:03

damn our crews gettin popular and fyi solanum only reanimates humans so sorry guys no zombie monkeys sorry iv been gone my comp fucked
and i agree with what was said about leaving a gf behind i have one so dont get me wrong but the - out weighs the + (i sure hope she dont know me alias)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-19 23:28:33

fun zombie game here<
even though zombies wouldnt get guns and shoot at u its still fun

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-20 16:46:49

At 4/19/05 11:28 PM, FORW4RD wrote: fun zombie game here<
even though zombies wouldnt get guns and shoot at u its still fun

they are vampires...not zombies.....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-20 17:38:08

I AM SO IN, I MEAN EMAIL ME MAN alienjuice@hotmail.com THEYRE COMING!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-20 18:00:30

At 4/20/05 05:38 PM, alien_television wrote: I AM SO IN, I MEAN EMAIL ME MAN alienjuice@hotmail.com THEYRE COMING!

stfu silly noob.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-20 18:31:15

meh.. BRAINZ!!!!!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-04-21 10:28:43

well done, 10 pages, u know who you are

BBS Signature