00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,065,312 Views | 77,362 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-29 21:12:18

At 10/29/09 08:46 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: Well, I would only buy if there was a new way. If this were so, I'd certainly be first in line.

But IT better work this time!

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-29 21:34:15

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-29 21:37:48

At 10/29/09 09:34 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Not metal but still amazing.

Whooo.
Though I don't think its that good. It doesn't really work Heap'd up and without MJ. But it's a nice sentiment.

Also, sup guys?

Yo, you listened to Ellipse :)?

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-29 21:58:41

On the topic of band recommendations, here are two I stumbled upon:
Destroy Destroy Destroy: Symphonic Black Metal Band. That's about all you need to know. They're pretty awesome, but they only have 2 albums out (Battle Sluts and Devour the Power)

Stormlord: The besy comparison I can think of is to DragonLord. Similar style of music, but Stormlord might be a bit heavier.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!

Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-29 23:19:05

At 10/29/09 05:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 10/29/09 01:41 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Favorite non-metal Rammstein.
I think their last album failed bad...

I wouldn't know about the rest of the album, but Pussy is a fucking stupid, shitty song.

At 10/29/09 06:18 PM, htomeheB wrote: I need some Black Metal reccomendations. I've only listened to a couple bands, but I love it.

Ulver
Borknagar
Sigh
Negura Bunget
Rotting Christ
Agatus
Varathron
Blut Aus Nord
Darkestrah
Mirrorthrone
Diabolical Masquerade

I'm not wasting too much time on this, so I'll stop now. I used to answer these all the time, but my attention span lately i-

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 01:38:14

At 10/29/09 08:39 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: ... but who's buying?

Ah beat me to it ya bastard.

Lol so I'm not sure how many of you are techno/trance fans but I'm sure all of you are Sabbath fans so if you dont mind give this song a listen. Its a nice relaxing remix of Planet Caravan. And my singing dont totally suck (I think at least :P). A review is always welcome.

When I die. It will be in a blaze of glory.

Metal Hellion/My band (Bestial Remains) Myspace/Sonic Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 03:26:42

Going to watch my mates band play in the city tonight. Should be win.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 04:06:13

At 10/29/09 02:13 PM, DeIirium wrote: Orphaned land kicks ass.
Israeli metal ftw.

I've been saying that for awhile. Which album did you get by them?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 04:36:18

Decapitated with Psycroptic, Origin and Misery Index

Touring Australia April next year!

Fucking. fuck. Yesssssss!

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 05:21:01

Kittie and Godsmack are what i listen to. A picture of the band Kittie.

Metal Hell

Once you get to know me i can turn out to be a friend. If you wanna know something just ask.

I can be a genie. If you rub me the right way.Transgender Intersexed Group

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 07:35:36

At 10/29/09 08:51 AM, PenisClown wrote: Slough Feg aren't strictly power metal, being a traditional heavy metal with folk influences, but being traditional metal, they do have their power-ish moments.

I agree 100%. Not too power-ish but there's some elements here and there.

At 10/29/09 09:08 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/29/09 07:12 AM, Bahamut wrote: I love how these reports never pay attention to other genres of metal, most especially power. I'd love to hear what they'd have to say about power metal.
Tonight, learn how your kids are in danger of sucking dick and fighting dragons.

That made me laugh. :)

At 10/29/09 08:27 PM, Nev wrote: The media like to sell.

I hate the media. They've got to keep bullshitting around with these kind of things. Just the other day, I saw them making a news report on how listening to music too loud can damage your ears and I thought "No fucking shit!"

Listening to: Manowar - The Power of Thy Sword

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 08:11:26

At 10/30/09 04:06 AM, jew193 wrote:
At 10/29/09 02:13 PM, DeIirium wrote: Orphaned land kicks ass.
Israeli metal ftw.
I've been saying that for awhile. Which album did you get by them?

None, i listen to their stuff online. Mostly to the album Mabool. I really like the elements from arabic music.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 13:07:52

hey can I join this crew?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 13:14:26

At 10/29/09 06:51 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
People used to make a huge deal out of the violence in movies (some groups still do). It's just like comic books, rap, and metal; all were controversial for a while, but the opposition ultimately gave up when no hard evidence to back up their claims surfaced, and the next big thing arises. Right now, that controversial thing is video game violence. the internet is also getting some shit, but not for violence.

I was not actually talking about the medias going all crazy about violence in metal lyrics. I was talking about people I meet everyday. Just recently I had a discussion with an asshole on Newgrounds and he was like "Death Metal lyrics = Fuck babies!!!"
And he was fucking serious about it. He really thought that death metal couldn't have any good lyrics (then I showed him some Benighted lyrics... so he finally stopped whinning cause I prooved him wrong) but the point is still there that those who claim that metal lyrics are bad and evil still like to see people getting their head smashes between two huge ice blocks in movies.

So these fags = hypocritical asses

At 10/29/09 06:18 PM, htomeheB wrote: I need some Black Metal reccomendations. I've only listened to a couple bands, but I love it.

Ulver
Wolves In The Throne Room

At 10/30/09 01:07 PM, sistem69 wrote: hey can I join this crew?

only if you list ten metal bands.
and just so you know....
no system of a down, no slipknot, no linkin park, no limp bizkit, no bullet for my valentine, no rammstein, no trivium

no core, no nu-metal

And if you say Metallica... be prepared to eat the largest load of shit you ever ate

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 13:45:43

Im just now listening to Mirrorthrone and i bout shit myself! It's so awsome,Im gonna listen to those other bands that were recommened in the page above.

Tommorow I become corpse painted smeagol beserker!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 13:51:37

At 10/30/09 01:14 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And if you say Metallica... be prepared to eat the largest load of shit you ever ate

I don't think it would be that big of a stretch to assume that he's never eaten any shit, and thus, even a small load of shit would be comparatively large.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 14:03:12

It depends on what metal bands you listen to. I didn't create the rules, I'm just stating them. List of about ten of your bands and you will be judged and if you make it a horseman (there are four of them) will appoint you into the club. Good luck!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 15:51:46

At 10/30/09 01:14 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
And if you say Metallica... be prepared to eat the largest load of shit you ever ate

*nham nham nham*, smooth and tasty... cheezburguer!

Well I said Metallica and I didn't eat any shit...

Holy fuckin' shit what the fuuuuuuck!

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 15:58:52

At 10/30/09 03:51 PM, TheUnwisePoet wrote: Well I said Metallica and I didn't eat any shit...

It's cause no one cares :P.
And we all know that Metallica did some good stuff back in the day. And they're still a fantastic live band.

Most of us are happy to ignore the terror of their stuff post-Burton/...AJFA.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 16:03:42

At 10/30/09 03:58 PM, Nev wrote:
At 10/30/09 03:51 PM, TheUnwisePoet wrote: Well I said Metallica and I didn't eat any shit...
It's cause no one cares :P.
And we all know that Metallica did some good stuff back in the day. And they're still a fantastic live band.

Most of us are happy to ignore the terror of their stuff post-Burton/...AJFA.

I think Death Magnetic was excelent... the only crappy albums were Load, Re-Load and St. Anger. In my opinion Death Magnetic is just like the old stuff, they're impressive, even with death of a member they had force to continue... great band, in my opinion they are the greatest band of all time...

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 16:16:09

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Mastodon/High on Fire/Dethklok tonight.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:28:24

At 10/30/09 01:14 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And if you say Metallica... be prepared to eat the largest load of shit you ever ate

Who's gonna give someone crap about that? I like Metallica.

At 10/30/09 01:45 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Im just now listening to Mirrorthrone and i bout shit myself! It's so awsome,Im gonna listen to those other bands that were recommened in the page above.

Mirrorthrone is the shit. I was just listening to Gangrene again yesterday.

At 10/30/09 02:03 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
It depends if you listen to enough metal.

fixed

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:29:14

At 10/30/09 04:16 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Mastodon/High on Fire/Dethklok tonight.

I had to chance to see them because they came to Des Moines, but nobody could take me and I couldn't go on my own. Fuck. High on Fire and Mastodon would have been amazing to see live.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:47:43

I'm a Metallifag and i enjoy every one of their albums. Sue me. >:C

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:51:23

Okay, this club seems to have a raging hatred of metalcore and nu-metal. Which does this club hate more, out of curiosity? I mean, metalcore and nu-metal served as gateway drugs, basically, and they led me into liking death metal and black metal. So what is wrong with it?

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!

Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:55:11

At 10/30/09 06:51 PM, Zodir wrote: Okay, this club seems to have a raging hatred of metalcore and nu-metal. Which does this club hate more, out of curiosity? I mean, metalcore and nu-metal served as gateway drugs, basically, and they led me into liking death metal and black metal. So what is wrong with it?

It's not Metal. So we don't discuss it.
Simple as.

The hatred some users have for it is entirely their own.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 18:56:22

At 10/30/09 06:51 PM, Zodir wrote: Okay, this club seems to have a raging hatred of metalcore and nu-metal. Which does this club hate more, out of curiosity? I mean, metalcore and nu-metal served as gateway drugs, basically, and they led me into liking death metal and black metal. So what is wrong with it?

It's there for a reason.

I personally don't like metalcore because its to much 'weedly weedly weedly *clean vocals* followed by to much double bass, then fail growling, etc'. That, and the way they dress looks really emo, which i also don't like, not that their looks have anything to do with their music, i just hate it.

As for nu-metal, i don't listen to that much of it, but that little bit that i do, it isn't too bad.

Really i just hate it when everyone bundles it together with Metal, when it's 2/3 completely different genres.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 19:31:23

Early happy halloween everyone. Tommorow is gonna be krieg!!!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 19:42:04

At 10/30/09 07:31 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Early happy halloween everyone. Tommorow is gonna be krieg!!!!

For some reason in this town the day before Halloween is trick or treating, so I handed out candy alone for an hour. I really don't care for Halloween, and I'm not a horror fan, so this holiday usually doesn't mean anything special. I just like the candy. I might watch some zombie flicks tomorrow at night though, as I have been craving them lately. Are you dressing up as a black metal guy?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-30 20:11:43

yeah the usual. Im doing my new video tommorow as well, Dark Funeral-Shadows Over Transillvania in the woods.

Omg so hawt!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature