• 59 Replies
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 08:04 PM

This is a group where you can learn about Transgenders and intersexed individuals.
If you are transgendered or Intersexed welcome.
Hopefully this goes well.
Please only talk about Transgender or intersexed issues.
Hopefully we are able to teach each other a few things, learn from each other, support each other, and are able to be who we are and what we are.

Transgender/Inter sexed group

Once you get to know me i can turn out to be a friend. If you wanna know something just ask.

I can be a genie. If you rub me the right way.Transgender Intersexed Group

BBS Signature
NummyBBQ
NummyBBQ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 10:19 PM

ok....cool

are you transgender :D

Have you been up my wishing tree
Its where I come to think and dream,
and now I'd like to show you my wishing tree....

Genhellraiser
Genhellraiser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 10:26 PM

Nice to see you finally have a palce where your experiance pays off. Hopefully others can listen to you and ask for your help rather then you just being attacked for it. I gave ssen how they treat you it is sad and pathetic. So hows the M2F transgender coming along in their transsition?
I am not LGBT but an avocate cause my friends are LGBT.

Once a Trojan Always a Trojan. We kick ass and take names.
U.S.T.A. FOREVER! We are defenders of the weak. We are the United States Trojan Army.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 10:29 PM

At 11/6/09 10:26 PM, Genhellraiser wrote: Nice to see you finally have a palce where your experiance pays off. Hopefully others can listen to you and ask for your help rather then you just being attacked for it. I gave ssen how they treat you it is sad and pathetic. So hows the M2F transgender coming along in their transsition?
I am not LGBT but an avocate cause my friends are LGBT.

Not sure from the last i heard they were having issues and were moving to a place where they could get more help. I sure hop that i can help people understand more about transgenders and intersexuality.

At 11/6/09 10:19 PM, NummyBBQ wrote: ok....cool

are you transgender :D

No Intersexed. Mostly female.

Once you get to know me i can turn out to be a friend. If you wanna know something just ask.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 10:36 PM

Sorry for my typing i just got carried away and i am nervouse cause i want this group to succeed and i am fairly exited to finally have some people to help with those issues on here. I do help others with transgender issues but the are all over 18. So yeah i am nervous here.

I sure hope that i can help people understand more about transgenders and intersexuality.

Sorry for the spelling.

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 11:30 PM

Mind explaining exactly what "intersexed" means?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 6th, 2009 @ 11:34 PM

Finally a place for me to join!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 7th, 2009 @ 12:00 AM

At 11/6/09 11:30 PM, Rig wrote: Mind explaining exactly what "intersexed" means?

Intersexed is a person that is not fully one sex or gender. Like a Hermaphradite for example is an type of intersexed individual. XXY is another example. So yeah in a way I am a hermaphordite just not the one with both genitiala or male and female organs. Which one of the organs is the dominate one. Yes there are Herms where both organs are fully functional but the are few. But most Intersexed individuals are one gender/sex with an organ of another. Not to be confused with M2F transgenders or F2M transgenders Their Intersexuality is due to either meds or surgery where as an Intersexed individual was born that way mostly by a genetic flaw. Hope this helps. If you have anymore info or would like more just ask. Because each Intersexed individual is differant and so is each case. Plus we each has differant issues that we deal with. I do not know how many of us there are but from i see is there are a few.
Intersex
intersex Medhunters.

BBS Signature
Singirl666
Singirl666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 7th, 2009 @ 03:32 AM

Let me guess IFUN the troll ran you outa her group so you made your own? I still do not understand why she hates Transgenders and Intersexed people so much. I will say that it is nice to see that you are bigger and smarter then her. I guess once a spoiled brat always a spoiled brat. What are you gonna do?
She is a hoot when it comes to lying. She sure seems to be a pro at it. Then again She thinks that this site is hers just like igott. I love how when she got mad at someone she attacked you and blamed you for it. I think she is an airhead. Anyways back to the issue at hand. I see that you are still helping the transgender and going ok. I am just asking here but what meds do transgenders take to become female? What is RS? What is the differance between a She Male and a Tranny? 1/500 people are intersexed from what i have seen on sites and for stats.

"Once a Trojan always a Trojan" U.S.T.A forever! Our swords are sharp and our shields strong. We are defenders of the weak. We are not the U.S. Trojan Army for nothing.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 7th, 2009 @ 04:42 AM

At 11/7/09 03:32 AM, Singirl666 wrote:

. I am just asking here but what meds do transgenders take to become female? What is RS? What is the differance between a She Male and a Tranny? 1/500 people are intersexed from what i have seen on sites and for stats.

Premarin is the main one.The pills start at 0.2oz $700 a month just for premarin.
Estrogen, Progesterone, Anti-androgens are the three things need to transform from M2F. Or F2M.
Many different variations of estradiol exist as well as other types of estrogens although the ones most commonly used are either micronized estradiol, estradiol acetate, estradiol valerate, estradiol cypionate, estradiol enanthate, conjugated estrogens, esterified estrogens, and ethinyl estradiol.

Progestogens include progesterone and progestins (synthetic analogs of progesterone or 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone).

Spironolactone is the most frequently used anti-androgen in the United States because it is relatively safe and inexpensive. Cyproterone acetate is more commonly used outside of the US.

SRS is Sexual Reassignment Surgery. It starts at $20,000. Basically they take the male organ and turn it into a female organ. Mostly the skin is used.

The differance betweeen a she male and a tranny. In my experience one just crossdress's or has breasts and looks female for sexual reasons where as a tranny is someone that wants to be full female. Some transexuals and transvestites crossdress for years before they start taking therapy and meds to be female or male.
Female Hormone therapy (FHT) is what transgender males take to Develope breasts, soften their skin and redistributes fat.
Male Hormone Therapy (MHT) is what transgender females take to look male. Facial and body hair thicken and darken, their skin gets rougher, and fat is redistributed. As far as the removal of the breasts that is a surgical procedure.

Susan's place. Hormone therapy section.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 8th, 2009 @ 06:20 AM

At 11/6/09 11:34 PM, FurryDemon wrote: Finally a place for me to join!

Welcome. Sorry for the delay here but i just got bussy with somethings and forgot to do that. I am sorry.

BBS Signature
Singirl666
Singirl666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 11th, 2009 @ 04:58 AM

SRS is Sexual Reassignment Surgery. It starts at $20,000. Basically they take the male organ and turn it into a female organ. Mostly the skin is used.

Yikes. Seems expensive. Here is a question: When you did you find out that you were INTESEXED? I read somewhere that after 1996 they were able to determine if a person was Intersexed, had a Sexual Identity Disorder, Or a Gender disorder and some people are now diagnosed before they are 12. I read a book abouta peoson that had their penis removed when they were an infant cause of a surgical malfuncion. instead of removing the foreskin they burned the penis to a crisp. There parents raised him as a girl. I know it happened in Canada. Any idea on the name of the book? I want to read it again. t was so touching. i cried. That was horrible. I can not imagine the pain they must of felt or gone through.

"Once a Trojan always a Trojan" U.S.T.A forever! Our swords are sharp and our shields strong. We are defenders of the weak. We are not the U.S. Trojan Army for nothing.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 11th, 2009 @ 05:35 AM

At 11/11/09 04:58 AM, Singirl666 wrote:

Yikes. Seems expensive. Here is a question: When you did you find out that you were INTESEXED? I read somewhere that after 1996 they were able to determine if a person was Intersexed, had a Sexual Identity Disorder, Or a Gender disorder and some people are now diagnosed before they are 12. I read a book abouta peoson that had their penis removed when they were an infant cause of a surgical malfuncion. instead of removing the foreskin they burned the penis to a crisp. There parents raised him as a girl. I know it happened in Canada. Any idea on the name of the book? I want to read it again. t was so touching. i cried. That was horrible. I can not imagine the pain they must of felt or gone through.

In 2007.
I was orginally Diagnosed with a Sexual Identity disorder this was back in 1986. I was 5.
In 1990 i was sent to a hospital cause my body was developing according to them not the way it should of. I was blossoming when i should not have according to the DRs. I was in there for a year. I was put on meds to stop my breasts from forming. When i was in middle school and highschool i had to have my own lockedr room. Basically it was the GYMs storage room. They jsut were not sure what else to do or what i was. In 1996 i was Rediagnosed with a Identity Disoder. Which put me back in a treatment center. Tests were done then. In 2002 They rediagnosed me as to having a Gender Identity Disorder. In 2005 They said i was Transgendered. it was not until 2007 that the Drs finally said you are Intersexed not transgendered. 8 dr visits betweeen 2007 and 2008. It took that many before they said for sure that i was intersexed based on Genetics and Physiology. I had breast tissue and Prodominent female DNA. I still have breats but they are smaller then what they should be. Cause of the meds to stop them from forming. In 2006 i was able to finally take Female Hormone Replacement therapy. After 3 months my insurance wpould no long pay cause i did not need them. cause according to the state i was male. I had many court battles between 1993 and 2009. In jan 2009 a judge finally ordered that i be accepted as Intersexed.

As far as the book goes. I will find out once i do i will post it.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 11th, 2009 @ 05:41 AM

As far as the book goes. I will find out once i do i will post it.

Found it.
As Nature Made him. I only got into the first chapter. That was in 2001 i tried to read it. If i find it i might just try again.

Transgender/Inter sexed group

BBS Signature
Singirl666
Singirl666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 14th, 2009 @ 05:17 AM

In 2006 i was able to finally take Female Hormone Replacement therapy. After 3 months my insurance wpould no long pay cause i did not need them. cause according to the state i was male. I had many court battles between 1993 and 2009. In jan 2009 a judge finally ordered that i be accepted as Intersexed.

I remember when you lived with me for 3 years you were odd. I just never realized that you were as you are. I am sorry for mistreating you.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 14th, 2009 @ 05:31 AM

I remember when you lived with me for 3 years you were odd. I just never realized that you were as you are. I am sorry for mistreating you.

Appoligy accepted.
I just would like others to say they are sorry for how they treated me and accept me for who i am.

BBS Signature
Genhellraiser
Genhellraiser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 14th, 2009 @ 08:42 AM

At 11/14/09 05:31 AM, gamer30hrplus wrote:
Appoligy accepted.
I just would like others to say they are sorry for how they treated me and accept me for who i am.

Yeah it would be nice.
I would strongly recommend that they appoligize to you soon or else. I think the LGBT of the U.S.A needs to step in or the TLPI of the U.S. I can think of a few lawyers that would be glad to takje the case.
If they think you are a bitch they have not met me at all.

Once a Trojan Always a Trojan. We kick ass and take names.
U.S.T.A. FOREVER! We are defenders of the weak. We are the United States Trojan Army.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 14th, 2009 @ 04:36 PM

At 11/14/09 08:42 AM, Genhellraiser wrote:
At 11/14/09 05:31 AM, gamer30hrplus wrote:
Appoligy accepted.
Yeah it would be nice.
I would strongly recommend that they appoligize to you soon or else.

People apologies for harrashing me and discriminating against me? LOL. There is a better change of me being a millionaire then someone saying they are sorry to me. It does happen but not very often. No one has appoligized for Discriminaing against me and trying to make me a man. Not one A-hole has said i am sorry and actually ment it.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 18th, 2009 @ 09:21 AM

I just renewed my membership to my local glbt
The sad thing is there are not many transgenders in there. Then again i live in a pretty rural area.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 18th, 2009 @ 02:00 PM

Researchers at Wake Forest University in North Carolina constructed a functional male genitalia in rabbits that allowed the animals to mate and produce offspring. The research could someday lead to normal penile function in men with damaged erectile tissue.

On a collagen scaffold, which provided the organ structure, Atala and his group grew smooth muscle and endothelial cells, the same cells that make up blood vessels, harvested from rabbit erectile tissue.

The scaffold and cells were implanted into 12 rabbits, where the tissue continued to develop .

Someday F2M transgenders will be able to be the men/man they always wanted to be.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 30th, 2009 @ 05:16 PM

Please do not feed the trolls in this thread. if I have to continue to delete posts replying to obviously inflammatory remarks, you may receive a BBS ban. When you react, they win. If it continues to be a problem, this thread may be locked.

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jan. 15th, 2010 @ 11:17 PM

iIve not been here in awhile. Work is taking up me time now. I seem to be unable to keep cards in stock like i used to. 8-16 hour days. Pricing cards is hard. Espeically when they is only 25 of them made. I am doing my best though to get them priced and keep them in stock.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 11th, 2010 @ 08:29 PM

Well found out That my so called GF is a Transgender. Now she's like all crazy and stuff.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 03:43 PM

I guess it is true people can be cold hearted and really do not like us. I know we are rare but geeze. Why Not like us? Is it because were differant? Or just not what you think as normal?

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:05 PM

At 7/14/10 03:43 PM, gamer30hrplus wrote: I guess it is true people can be cold hearted and really do not like us. I know we are rare but geeze. Why Not like us? Is it because were differant? Or just not what you think as normal?

Exactly. Transgenders aren't publicly announced as homosexuals. Still rough waters with them but it's working slowly. Give it time and people will lighten up little by little.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 04:47 PM

At 7/14/10 08:05 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 7/14/10 03:43 PM, gamer30hrplus wrote: I guess it is true people can be cold hearted and really do not like us. I know we are rare but geeze. Why Not like us? Is it because were differant? Or just not what you think as normal?
Exactly. Transgenders aren't publicly announced as homosexuals. Still rough waters with them but it's working slowly. Give it time and people will lighten up little by little.

Yeah. i know. but jeeze why attack us and Deny us rights? Were just like anyone else. Me i'm mostly XXY. My Drs have not figured out what i am.Ii'm not sure what i am. All My records say is that my gender is female. I have a female body with a male organ. I guess i'm a type of herm. but i'm still figuring it out. It's like we are not supposed to exist.

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 05:06 PM

At 7/16/10 04:47 PM, gamer30hrplus wrote:
Yeah. i know. but jeeze why attack us and Deny us rights?

That is something I want to know as well, but it has happened to basically every single person in the past, and it still goes on to this day with others, not just inter-sexed and transexuals.

Were just like anyone else.

Technically not true. It's not the norm to have female and male characteristics. While I do have respect for everyone, I will admit that it is unsettling that there are people with both or males with vaginas/females with penises. It takes time to get over it but eventually smart people do.

Me i'm mostly XXY. My Drs have not figured out what i am.Ii'm not sure what i am. All My records say is that my gender is female. I have a female body with a male organ. I guess i'm a type of herm. but i'm still figuring it out. It's like we are not supposed to exist.

While I can't speak for everyone, when I first learned about people such as yourself I was weirded out and disturbed by the thought that any woman I see may in fact be a man. As time passed I was used to the idea and accepted the people for who they are. I have no problems with people wih opposite sex genetailia, but you have to admit it is quite a shock finding out someone you believe to be female has a male organ. I'm not trying to be offensive, just statng my opinion. Once intersex and transex is exposed more in public, then things will start to change. While not new, people are still trying to get used to the idea.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 08:10 PM

At 7/16/10 05:06 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 7/16/10 04:47 PM, gamer30hrplus wrote:
Yeah. i know. but jeeze why attack us and Deny us rights?
That is something I want to know as well, but it has happened to basically every single person in the past, and it still goes on to this day with others, not just inter-sexed and transexuals.

i know that. It's like something that they think is differant then what the think or believe the way things are with people they try to prevent it. or attack it. That's like women's rights. Or Slavery. My Ancestors were killed just for being Jews and Native Americans.

Were just like anyone else.
Technically not true. It's not the norm to have female and male characteristics. While I do have respect for everyone, I will admit that it is unsettling that there are people with both or males with vaginas/females with penises. It takes time to get over it but eventually smart people do.

What i ment was were human after all we may not just look like it.

Me i'm mostly XXY. My Drs have not figured out what i am.Ii'm not sure what i am. All My records say is that my gender is female. I have a female body with a male organ. I guess i'm a type of herm. but i'm still figuring it out. It's like we are not supposed to exist.
While I can't speak for everyone, when I first learned about people such as yourself I was weirded out and disturbed by the thought that any woman I see may in fact be a man. As time passed I was used to the idea and accepted the people for who they are. I have no problems with people wih opposite sex genetailia, but you have to admit it is quite a shock finding out someone you believe to be female has a male organ. I'm not trying to be offensive, just statng my opinion. Once intersex and transex is exposed more in public, then things will start to change. While not new, people are still trying to get used to the idea.

Alot of people have trouble because it throws off alot of what their thinking is. Basically it's judging a book by the cover kind of thing. It's unsettling. Like my state we have little rights and it gets sued alot. I live in Wisconsin. Gays are more accepted then people like me. It is going to take time. I'd just like that time to come sooner. I legally cannot drive in my state cause people like me are a danger to other and a threat to society. It's tough. i'm almost 29 and i've just now as of May been able to get meds i need. I spent all my savings in court and fighting to be accepted as the gender i am. it's tough.

BBS Signature
gamer30hrplus
gamer30hrplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 11:33 PM

Well my site is growing. I'm the only Transgender on there. Oh well not much more i can do other then ask for more members that are Trans. It started out as an LGBT site but Finding open LGBT inviduals is hard.

BBS Signature
Singirl666
Singirl666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Transgender/Inter sexed group Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 11:50 PM

At 11/7/10 11:33 PM, gamer30hrplus wrote: Well my site is growing. I'm the only Transgender on there. Oh well not much more i can do other then ask for more members that are Trans. It started out as an LGBT site but Finding open LGBT inviduals is hard.

Still having trouble beeing accepted in the LGBT community?
What will it take for the LGBT community to accept you?
Why is it that Transgenders/intersexed/Herm individuals are treated as out casts?
WTF did they ever do to get this treatment? NOTHING THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature