00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,667 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 12:37:15

I got 32 points this week. Kinda busy since im kind of on vacation in the states. visiting NYC. Oh and i got 32 because that flash review didn't count because im only suppose to be doing audio and i also forgot to put the sig in one of my review -_-. well i did put it in the title but i guess that doesn't count.

- Thanks to SCTE3 for reviewing my audio ahead of time and im glad you enjoyed it xD

peace out guys

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 14:23:24

At 11/14/09 07:20 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/13/09 12:20 PM, RogerBK wrote: Can I join the club???
Joshsouza invited me!!!
I've had a look at your reviews. Currently, the answer is no. Give it some time, learn to put spaces between your paragraphs and stop with the damned YouTube comments.

I'm not ruling you out ad infinitum, but you've got to take some steps forward to get in here, basically.

Thanks man, I know u are a good help for any people that want to review right.Thanks a lot!!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 14:27:37

At 11/14/09 07:20 AM, Coop83 wrote:

and stop with the damned YouTube comments.

HAHA!!!
thanks 'bou the 11 M-Bot messages!!!
woot, i have now 17 review deletes!!!
I'm tottaly awesome!!

P.S.= I'm not angry w/ you, it's serious, thanks about the deleted reviews, i was thinking exactly on deleting that shits that i've made!!!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 16:08:23

At 11/14/09 02:27 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 11/14/09 07:20 AM, Coop83 wrote: and stop with the damned YouTube comments.
HAHA!!!

It's only true. You've started to get toward the end of the YouTube comments, so it's just a case of progressing with it now... when you're back from your short ban.

thanks 'bou the 11 M-Bot messages!!!
woot, i have now 17 review deletes!!!
I'm tottaly awesome!!

Over my whole career, I've had 3 ;)

P.S.= I'm not angry w/ you, it's serious, thanks about the deleted reviews, i was thinking exactly on deleting that shits that i've made!!!

Yeah, we all regret some of the older stuff that we've made, but I'd rather stick with the numbers and move on. It's in the past and as people can see, I've learned my lessons.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 16:19:55

At 11/14/09 02:27 PM, RogerBK wrote: P.S.= I'm not angry w/ you, it's serious, thanks about the deleted reviews, i was thinking exactly on deleting that shits that i've made!!!

You can't delete your own reviews. :P

At 11/14/09 02:31 PM, RogerBK wrote: OMG!!
2:27??
Here on Brazil is 17:30
Fuck, it's too time difference!!
I never looked at that hour!!

It's PM, mind you. So you are only 3 hours ahead of NG time. For us europeans it's even worse. It's 22:20 right now. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 16:27:07

At 11/14/09 04:08 PM, Coop83 wrote: Over my whole career, I've had 3 ;)

Heh, 0 so far XD, but I can't imagine someone delete any of MY reviews (aren't I modest ^^). Now I bet you're going to search through all of my old, page 1 reviews and see which ones you can delete, eh? :P.

Also, I now know how hard it is when you guys review after me. Now that I occasionally have to review after aliaspharow who writes huge reviews, I know how it feels having to review after someone already stole all the good criticism :P. It makes you feel as if you want to just write in your review, "Refer to the person's review below me for constructive criticism. -Review Request Club-" eh? :(.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 17:00:58

At 11/14/09 04:27 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Heh, 0 so far XD,

Pfft I got plenty! just look at everything i did before this year. probably have about 10 or something.

Also, I now know how hard it is when you guys review after me. Now that I occasionally have to review after aliaspharow who writes huge reviews, I know how it feels having to review after someone already stole all the good criticism :P.

Pfft yeah right! mine are long, i guess... but there's no way I'm ever gonna be able to fill 4000 letters. the trick is not to read the other reviews until you've reviewed. that, or I just copy and paste yours. xD lol

Hey if anyone has the bellow, add me:
YIM: aliaspharow@yahoo.ca (aliaspharow)
AIM: aliaspharow@hotmail.com
MSN: aliaspharow@hotmail.com

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 18:54:30

At 11/14/09 05:59 PM, RogerBK wrote: I can't do anything!!!

Wish I could say the same for me -.-. It's 12:50 PM right now, and I'm still working on that blessed programming project which I started on Tuesday. I probably have until 4:00 AM at this rate... I mean seriously, doing programming projects in groups instead of working solo is the worst idea I've heard of in a big while. My partners get 4 weeks to do their part of the program, and me, who has to wait for them to finish their parts before I can do my part, had to start last Tuesday (three weeks and a half after we got our project) because they took so long to send it over. This means I won't be able to finish many requests this week. Only finished around 5 so far, and although I believe two of them had the character limit reached, other than that, I have no good news.

Guh... if I see one more line of code, I'll...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 20:52:55

goto.And_Play:(line of code)

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-14 20:59:12

At 11/14/09 08:52 PM, mikkim wrote:
goto.And_Play:(line of code)

*Puke*

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 08:48:55

Too... Much... Talking...
Not... Enough... Reviews being requested...

Just my newest WiP, I expected more reviews compared to the DL/listen rate.

I'm going to end up replacing the WiP with the full version to keep up with the stats, but most likely, I'll be resubmitting it.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 10:18:46

At 11/15/09 07:50 AM, RogerBK wrote: Thank God I didn't do a madness work w/ bdarkness, my friend here in Palotina, Brazil.

He draws like a 3 years old kid, and wants to make the drawings of Hank

The ''My computer is broken'' was the best phrase of my life!!!!
At 11/15/09 07:52 AM, RogerBK wrote: Man, I don't know any shit of English...
I'm only 12 and I live in Brazil

Fuck, Brazil stinks a lot!!
At 11/15/09 08:13 AM, RogerBK wrote: Hey guys!!look at me at the second post of the link
Woot!!

Dadgame

While I appreciate your enthusiams for this club, please refrain from constantly posting off topic things in here. The "Clubs & Crews" section is not for general chit-chat (that's what the General forum is for) but for discussing things with people who share similar interests. So, if you post in a topic in the C&C section that is labled "Review Request Club" then this thread is not for posting what you did or didn't do with friends in real life.

Also, if you are only 12, then you shouldn't even be registered to this site (you have to be 13 to create an account here). However, this isn't that big of a problem.

And what about your review for Dadgame? Is it because you won a medal by doing nothing? Well, this topic isn't about discussing medals (that would be this topic, btw).

So, please do not spam here.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 16:47:22

I think the points I posted last week were supposed to be for this weeks list.

So I got 49 points this week,
Breakdown of how this was calculated:
8 review x 5 points= 40
6 reviews with Review Request at the bottom x 1 point = 6
Posted once this week = 3 points

03+
------
= 49

If not then I am completely, and utterly confused how the club works...

Thanks,
- Celx

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 17:10:36

are we allowed to request art reviews? if so I would like to request http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mikki m/hyper-warp

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 17:38:14

just came across this thread.

finally getting to more forums other than the art forum. >.>...

anyway I hope I can get some reviews here.
Please tell me what you think of my works.

My Latest

One I could really use some feed back on

And one I would just like some more reviews on

Thanks guys
I guess if someone sends me a Pm with a link I'll review there work as well

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-15 18:53:24

Lol I hope i've got time to do the re iews before the update, i've been rather busy and haven't been able to do any o.o

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 07:43:34

Heh, 0 so far XD, but I can't imagine someone delete any of MY reviews (aren't I modest ^^). Now I bet you're going to search through all of my old, page 1 reviews and see which ones you can delete, eh? :P.

If I wanted to delete any of your reviews, I would go for any of them that have that little shitty blurb about you reaching the character limit. It's not needed, so don't bother with it ;)

Also, I've been here for 5 years, you've only been here for 2, so it's not much of a comparison :P

Also, I now know how hard it is when you guys review after me.

It would be no more difficult for me to write a review before you than after you. I never read other people's reviews before I write my own, unless I spot a blatantly abusive one in the most recent 5, which gets run off by me :P

Repetition in this case is not something you get penalised for - it's just how you put it forward and articulate it. For all we know, you could tell the author something in such a way that the author spots something else.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 09:56:23

At 11/16/09 07:43 AM, Coop83 wrote:
If I wanted to delete any of your reviews, I would go for any of them that have that little shitty blurb about you reaching the character limit. It's not needed, so don't bother with it ;)

Hehe, I like showing off ^^. Well, recently I got used to reaching the character limit, so I've stopped doing it anyway :P.

Also, I now know how hard it is when you guys review after me.
It would be no more difficult for me to write a review before you than after you. I never read other people's reviews before I write my own, unless I spot a blatantly abusive one in the most recent 5, which gets run off by me :P

I just can't help looking through other people's reviews, so when I say something, I don't sound like the complete odd one out, but sometimes when I write my reviews, I end up criticizing other people's reviews more than the submission, and I end up starting the review all over again :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 14:22:27

Hey, sorry to everyone, but I don't think I'll be able to do the requests list this week, since that blessed programming project still isn't finished...

If it's really necessary, then I'll have it done sometime tomorrow, but if someone can do it instead of me for this week only, that'd be great.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 14:52:56

At 11/16/09 02:22 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Hey, sorry to everyone, but I don't think I'll be able to do the requests list this week, since that blessed programming project still isn't finished...

If it's really necessary, then I'll have it done sometime tomorrow, but if someone can do it instead of me for this week only, that'd be great.

Sure! I will be able to do that for you and coop83, if you are reading this, could you please remove all of my old and crappy reviews so I can have a fresh start? THat would mean a lot to me because it doesn't seem right for me to have unfairly almost 300 reviews and if you did that I would probably feel better :)

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 14:59:15

At 11/16/09 02:52 PM, Joshsouza wrote:
At 11/16/09 02:22 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Hey, sorry to everyone, but I don't think I'll be able to do the requests list this week, since that blessed programming project still isn't finished...

Sure! I will be able to do that for you

Thanks man, you're a lifesaver :D. Don't forget to keep a .txt file with all of the html links you made, and remember that the max amount of requests is 3. Also, try and use the extra audio requests method as well, but if you didn't understand it (Heh, I explained it to you, so I don't blame you :P), you don't have to do it; I can just do it for you in another post like I did last time :).

Anyway, thanks again :D.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 15:41:24

OK Here is the review List. I hope I got it right this time.

Flash Requests
Master_Light by Box-Killa
Bubble Blitz by MrRandomist
Sweet Dreams, Timmy. by 2good2b4goten

Art Requests
Punk skaters by up-a-notch
Hyper warp by mikkim
Kinsei SBT Piece by Kinsei
Good Grief by Fro

Extra Art Requests
Cyber Ship by Kinsei
Harrison MkII by Kinsei

Audio Requests
Test 4 Tayler by chrisG755
House Trance by Box-Killa
Brittle Nature (WIP) by Kirbyfemur
Back Alive (Re-recorded) by ShanZE
Something's Missing by GronmonSE
AF - Inner Space by aliaspharow
Whispers of the Wind by Cimba
:)-smile-Mik W by mikka
The Deep Blue by PuffballsUnited
Swarm Of Scarabs by Blackdoom13
-)S(- Live Out Loud! by Stupor
Broken out of a Window by PizzaBox
Messy robot Repair by Sawdust
Lost Entity (Dance Remix) by DJ-Chilvan
Zircon-Just Hold On Ext. WiP by Prodigal

Extra Audio Requests
The_End_Of_DNB by Box-Killa
AF - Bring Out Your Swords by aliaspharow
AF - Traitor by aliaspharow
Multi Point three... by mikkim
canon's theme by mikkim
Distant Texture by Sawdust
If I Could Choose by ShanZe
She's in Love Again by ShanZE

Ok I think that's all of them this took me FOREVER so I hope you appreciate it. Please reply and tell me if I missed anything. There were SO much audio requests tthis week.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-16 17:39:12

Thanks, for the list Josh!
I don't think you made any mistakes, but i only did a quick proofread...

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 01:04:45

At 11/14/09 05:00 PM, aliaspharow wrote:
At 11/14/09 04:27 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Also, I now know how hard it is when you guys review after me. Now that I occasionally have to review after aliaspharow who writes huge reviews, I know how it feels having to review after someone already stole all the good criticism :P.
Pfft yeah right! mine are long, i guess... but there's no way I'm ever gonna be able to fill 4000 letters.

Actually, strike that i think i can do 4000 letters. just did a 3500 letters one and my record before that was around 3200 so i think im getting somewhere with this. Thanks josh for the list. and thanks to all the reviewers for... well... reviewing. Oh and this probably isnt the case, but just in case, do i have to review my own submissions? do you not count it on the board? or whats up with that?

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 07:50:27

I feel that my Bunnykill parodies should get a bit more attention (the second movie I made took me over a month to complete, with all the artists blocks and all). They have scores of over 3, but they have less than 10 reviews :P
More Dragonforce
Smoke's Rude Awakening

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 10:17:23

Just don't, it's as easy as that

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 10:27:14

At 11/16/09 03:41 PM, Joshsouza wrote: OK Here is the review List. I hope I got it right this time.

Once again, thanks a LOT for doing the list. Just one little thing... the art/flash requests don't get affected by the extra requests method, since audio's the main problem, so only audio can have extra requests ;). Other than that, fantastic job :D.

At 11/17/09 01:04 AM, aliaspharow wrote: Actually, strike that i think i can do 4000 letters. just did a 3500 letters one and my record before that was around 3200 so i think im getting somewhere with this. Thanks josh for the list. and thanks to all the reviewers for... well... reviewing. Oh and this probably isnt the case, but just in case, do i have to review my own submissions? do you not count it on the board? or whats up with that?

Nice one :). Now you just have to beat my record of 9 (well, I think 9 anyway...) character limit reviews so far, or Suspended-3rd-Chord's review he did with three accounts :P. Lol, still, great job, at least I'm not the only one who writes those monster reviews XD.

Also, you don't need to review your own requests, and besides, NG doesn't allow you to review your own submissions anyway :P. You'll just be treated as if you had less reviews to do than others (E.G.: one week has 30 requests with one request by you. If you did them all, you'd get a 29/29 not a 29/30 and you won't lose any of your ratio).

Oh, and sorry to everyone I haven't reviewed yet. This was a really busy week for me, and I hope next week'll be a bit better,

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 12:52:42

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 13:11:34

Can i enter please please please!!!!!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-17 15:34:40

II II lI

BBS Signature