00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,709 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 09:14:06

Hey guys, it´s today the points posts day??
If it´s here my points:
28 pts

;)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 11:03:17

At 11/22/09 09:14 AM, RogerBK wrote: Hey guys, it´s today the points posts day??

Yes it is ;).

--

Anyway, just to say I'll probably be doing the requests list this week, sometime by the end of today or tomorrow. If I don't, it means I have no time, but I think I should give Joshsouza a break from all of the requests lists he's been doing lately, and I'll try and do it for this week :).

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 15:13:17

Hey :). Here's the requests list I said I'd do :D. Took me a little while since I'm shattered, but I got it done anyway (hopefully without any mistakes :\). Anyway, the usual, more audio than flash, but if you remove the extra audio requests from last week, then the flash and audio would almost be evened out. Also, no art requests, and the good news is, no extra audio requests to do either.

Oh, and if you guys don't mind, I requested one of my seemingly best works so far, Power of the Piano, so if it's OK with you guys, I'd love some reviews on it, because I really want to perfect it. Also, let's see which one of you ruins my perfect 10 score again :P.

Finally, DJ-Chilvan posted a remake of his previous request, Lost Entity (Dance Remix). We can't review it again, since he didn't post it up as a new song, but instead he edited the already existing song, so it still has our reviews on it. Just wanted to say that it's now 5 times as good and more than twice as long, in case any of you want to (re-)download it and/or re-rate it.

Anyway, excuse any mistakes, and enjoy the list!

--

Flash Requests (7)
More Dragonforce By Avojaifnot
Smoke's Rude Awakening By Avojaifnot
Shadowman & The Garroter By FAtmat666
Conscience and Therapy By FAtmat666
Back Off By Robotchk 12 (Robotchk12)
Red Bull Contrib 1 and 2 By Robotchk 12 (Robotchk12)
The Things We Never Said By Taco Buttfish (tacobuttfish)

Audio Requests (16)
The Fat Joker By Mitchell Brown (ForNoReason)
Whispers of the Wind 2ndupdate By Cimba
Zeviron - Tetris By Zeviron
NEisforlovers- By Alex (IronApe)
Doom [Box-Killa] By Box-Killa
SN/ Spirits of the Fifth Floor By SessileNomad
ISTW: Industrial Love By I-Saved-The-World
Power of the Piano By Stephan Wells (Supersteph54)
The_End_Of_DNB By Box-Killa
AF - Bring Out Your Swords By Simon Cameron (aliaspharow)
AF - Traitor By Simon Cameron (aliaspharow)
Multi Point three... By mik w (mikkim)
canon's theme By mik w (mikkim)
Distant Texture By Sawdust
If I Could Choose By ShanZE
She's in Love Again By ShanZE

Art Requests (0)
None.

Extra Audio Requests (0)
None.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 15:38:23

At 11/22/09 03:24 PM, evan210 wrote:
At 11/22/09 03:13 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: not me
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 7291

Sorry man, but we don't review submissions with over 50 reviews, even if 90% of those reviews are retarded :(. Maybe if anyone in this club wants to review it they can, but it won't count towards the club, since it's not only over 50 reviews, but over 150 reviews O.o. Still, if I have time, I'll try and review it myself ;), after all, I know how it feels getting retard reviews like the ones you got on that submission :\.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 17:14:24

I hopes i have time to finish up those requests, half the town had a power outage last night and it lasted from lik 11:30pm-3am And i only recently wokeded up. Eh if not, then I'll just do um because. Hope things are going good for everyone else. =3

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 19:49:19

Thanks evan!!!
Your game is a goldmine of abusive reviews
if i get the silver whidtle, it's because of u...
Anyways, don't listen to that guys, i liked your game, reply my review!!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 20:24:14

Well. here again for another review
Sadly my main computer has gone down so I only got one new piece
My Space Ship Corridor is in need of a little attention. I wish I had more to offer than this. But I would like to thank you ahead of time for the reviews. thank you.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 21:10:06

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-22 21:51:46

Wow, another song =D. I know it's pretty soon, and I'm still saying to myself, "WTF?" It's very soon for me too, but I had to make this for someone's game, and the genre he requested was sooo unique, i didnt know what to do. But, as they say in business, "Customer First!" So I say, join me and see for yourself my versatile capabilities. Please, I need some comprehensive reviews because this style of music is very new to me.

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.

Member of Review Request Club.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-23 00:40:53

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-23 12:49:37

Ahh, darn it. Got a review delete :(. Now my perfect rate of no review deletes is ruined!! :(:(:(:(

Still, I deserved it...

A review I did 2 years ago on a Boxhead flash, just a one liner. I think it's the only one-liner I ever did in my reviews except 2 other one-liners on some very old audio reviews. Well, at least nobody would DARE delete any of my new reviews :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-23 16:19:15

Thanks for the reviews guys, helped out a lot :)

Here's a new one :)

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-23 19:33:56

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-23 20:37:54

At 11/23/09 12:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Ahh, darn it. Got a review delete :(. Now my perfect rate of no review deletes is ruined!! :(:(:(:(

Still, I deserved it...

Lol if Coop83 didn't know sooner, all of my reviews would have been deleted!

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-24 00:43:42

a couple of you reviewed my last song Alien Relations and gave me many good tips. one complaint was that it was to repetitive, so i made a harder free style remix of it :). i hope yall enjoy and thanks for the awesome reviews :D!

Dar she blows!!!

i just finished a freestyle remix of Alien Relations :D. enjoy and thanks for your time!

Alien Relations (Freestyle Remix)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-24 21:13:13

Hey guys thanks again for the reviews.
I have another piece of art up for this week to go along with my corridor.
Mech Repair Bay
For those who were interested in my mech this is a part of there repair bay and yes they are not fully painted.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-24 21:29:22

Man busy busy, haven't been able to do the reviews yet =( Hopefully i can get them done before tomorrow, i'm going to the coast till saturday lol

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-25 09:44:01

I'm so sorry guys :( It's another audio request. At least I can promise I won't delete it.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-25 09:45:47

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-25 19:15:18

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-26 01:43:58

My third song in like 2 weeks XD but I always make sure they're done well, I dont take "generic" for an answer =P. This one is kind of my roots, because it's classical, my main style. I think this piece will show my versatility as a musician. In the past two weeks, I've composed a well recepted dance track, and an ambient track. Now we flip the page back to classical. I actually started this song a while back and decided to finish it. I worked really really hard nonstop on this one. And still, I'm pretty sure it has it's bugs and whatnot...well, please, review it! Thanx!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-26 05:39:37

Ooo, sorry for the double post, but that previous submission had some various errors. I ironed them out so here's the real song.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-26 11:32:58

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-26 20:38:57

Two submissions I wish to have reviewed:

and

I'm still a beginning voice actor, so don't blame me if they're a little iffy.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 11:34:39

IT'S FINALLY DONE! YAYAAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYY

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 11:49:40

At 11/23/09 12:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Ahh, darn it. Got a review delete :(. Now my perfect rate of no review deletes is ruined!! :(:(:(:(

And I can honestly say that I never used my mod powers to delete that review.

At 11/23/09 08:37 PM, Joshsouza wrote: Lol if Coop83 didn't know sooner, all of my reviews would have been deleted!

Pop the bonnet, let's have a look then

*sharp intake of breath* lucky I came along when I did *removes crap* this could have blown up quite soon, with all of that gunk starting to fester down there!

Right, there's a goal of the Saves update, some reviews and perhaps even checking out some of the members on this list to see if they've made the top 100 responses. It would be a shame if some of you guys got enough to push Auz' ascention to the list back, wouldn't it?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 12:47:59

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 12:59:07

At 11/27/09 11:49 AM, Coop83 wrote: And I can honestly say that I never used my mod powers to delete that review.

I really don't know if that's sarcasm or not :P...

Well, in other news, I made it to the character limit in 5 reviews in a row, but you all probably expect that from me XD.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 14:17:25

So many reviews to fill out! Gee wiz, better get crackin'.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-11-27 17:16:55

Anybody knows what happened to Sonofkirk? It's been quite a while since I saw him online. :/

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38