00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

There was this girl...

21,032 Views | 286 Replies

Response to There was this girl... 2009-02-10 06:42:42

At 2/9/09 08:13 AM, gamejunkie wrote: I think I read them all, and WOW thats Fucking Epic.

That's what I thought.

At 2/10/09 12:05 AM, AngelSierra wrote: you should honestly think in writing Dramas or something idk

haha. :/
I don't...know.

Response to There was this girl... 2009-02-11 06:48:27

At 2/10/09 12:24 AM, OneLastCaress wrote: Holy shit I actually cried.

D:

At 2/10/09 05:43 AM, ForgotenSin wrote: You are very good at witting stories, sorry, I have no advice, this problem never occurred to me, I usually just got a girlfriend some how.

Well, I probably could if I wanted.
I just haven't seem to be wanting...
lately.
I keep on getting stuffed about.

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-12 23:19:11

Wow i didnt know this much about the whole story, all i knew was the little bit jaeger told me about her being a slut and really hurting you. Ur an amazing writer man.
Mitchell G

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-12 23:58:01

Since I don't and will never consider myself to be a renowned, I don't feel the need to voice my opinion of this, but I will say it seems to be the opposite of what others are saying about this.

Ive had sex with grandma, apple pie, and baseball. That means that i have had sex with america.

I N V U 4 U R A Q T < You really are. ;)

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 00:01:08

I've read the first for 4 parts and I can really relate.
this has been a lot helpful to myself.

Snipers get more head

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 00:02:24

Wow, this topic still exists? Why must people keep bumping it?

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 00:53:13

TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY DANG IT! P.M. ME SO I KNOW WHEN THE REST IS OUT THANKS!

Uncle Sam said- I want you for the U.S. Armed Forces!

I said- I want YOU to get a real job!

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 00:53:19

EPIC THREAD. seriously... you have inspired me man.

YESSSSS...

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 01:11:44

Christ, that was a good read. After reading every single post, in this entire thread, I am impressed.

I completely understand why you are posting all of this here. I would too.

Mind you, at least half-way through your experience, I would probably have called her lots of names, and be very angry, give her the finger, all that stuff.
Then, judging by the assumption that your life is pretty shite, I would have just emigrated somewhere else, start anew.

So yeah.

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 02:07:12

That's a lot of writing, dude. Good stuff, too.

You guys are all real swell.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 02:53:13

At 2/8/09 07:29 PM, Jake wrote: Wow, I have undying respect for you.

Funny, I have undying hatred for you.

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 03:15:53

The only issue I have with your story telling involves your use of ...

Other than that, this story relates very strongly to experiences I have had over the last year.

I feel for you, brotha.

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 04:03:32

*walks into wall of text*
oh hai... holy hell!
well, sounds like an interesting girl

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-13 07:38:21

HOLY crap
What's this doing here again?

At 4/13/09 12:02 AM, Jackotrades wrote: Wow, this topic still exists? Why must people keep bumping it?

I don't know. I kinda didn't mind it being dead.
If I didn't get a pm about it, I wouldn't have known it was back :S

At 4/13/09 12:53 AM, EZ98 wrote: TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY DANG IT! P.M. ME SO I KNOW WHEN THE REST IS OUT THANKS!

..........yes.
I'll get right on that.

At 4/12/09 11:33 PM, MrCrawford wrote: I can't believe I sat through that. Regardless, you're a failure to the gene pool and should remove yourself from it to save us the trouble of your deformed mutant children.

.............yes.
I'll get right on that.

At 4/12/09 11:19 PM, birdsal wrote: Wow i didnt know this much about the whole story, all i knew was the little bit jaeger told me about her being a slut and really hurting you. Ur an amazing writer man.
Mitchell G

Dude, you were there for a segment of it. You were over our house the weekend between the first party and the second party.
Crazy.
Also, WTH HAVE YOU DONE?!
you revived it :|

Response to There was this girl... 2009-04-18 17:56:25

that was a wierd and cool story but i acually read it im probly the 1st to finish it was nice.

Response to There was this girl... 2010-11-10 15:32:28

At 9/7/08 08:16 AM, hegemonia wrote: Wow.... I guess i want to here more :P

Get a life.

(Mother abusing brothers, kicked mother out of home, current raging divorce between parents, etc)

It wasn't so tough on me though, mainly my younger brothers.

Boring life, yes man, your cool bro +

Response to There was this girl... 2010-11-10 17:11:12

I understand were your coming from, and what your going through, but really man, it doesnt take a genius to figure out that she was not interested in you, at ALL. From the first time she said "I think it would risk our friendship" you should have taken the hint she doesnt want you. You were in her freind zone, she used you as a pretty much sex slave and ditched you whenever she liked for someother dude. She constantly gave you hints to get the fuck out of her life, and you never seemed to take the bait. Instead, you niavley thought you could still get into a relationship with her and clung onto her like glue. And when you did finaly stand up for youself, your messages ended up sounding like a whiney bitch who was still begging to have her.

Who the fuck should say about who shes with? If she wants to be with someone 6-7 years older then her, LET HER. its her fucking life, your not in controle of it. And who gives a shit about your diseases, it doesnt stop you from getting up, saying "I dont like you anymore as a freind" and walking away. Instead of doing that, you desided you would rather stick like a fool in hopes that she would flip the lid and be your perminant fuck buddy. No wonder your old GF left you, if someone acted like that I would too.

Get over yourself, your nothing speical, your just a washed up jackass who is to jealous and clingy to learn when to stop.

-Kyle

I like waffles