00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4510mike just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

There was this girl...

21,086 Views | 286 Replies

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 18:11:43

Please continue, this is a very interesting story but it ended kind of abruptly.

Response to "dumbest person you ever met" :

"Some girl I knew once forgot how to breath." -Dlxrevolution

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 18:22:54

Writing the book now? All that's left is the movie adaptation. So who's gonna play you ^_^.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 20:39:13

At 9/13/08 11:06 AM, BrAddErZ958 wrote: I see now that you've had a rough life what with the parents splitting up and the like, but maybe things are starting to look up.

I don't believe life's been that bad, it's just been interesting.

At 9/13/08 02:43 PM, DawnOfDusk wrote: And thats quoted now =3

I think you are right about the myspace thing, unfortunately, when we weren't speaking, it was one of the main streams of contact...emphasis on the word 'unfortunately'.

At 9/13/08 03:54 PM, Netting wrote: RION YOU ARE MY GOD, seriously i can very much relate to what you have been sharing. i've had a few bastard friends of my own. but indeed i could not be of such supreriorness as you to yours. so, you are my new god :3 *worship*

Woah. Possibly one of the last things I was expecting when I started writing this thread....
:P
Thanks for the abstract post....
I'm kind of not used to being worshiped :P

At 9/13/08 04:34 PM, LinkSilvermane wrote: Wow, usually Newgrounders can't be bothered to read posts that long if they don't involve something horrid and nasty.

And yet, a whole lot of people have followed your tale.

It's god-awful, it is. Been through it not once, but fucking twice, with two lady-friends of mine.

Sucks to high heaven, it does.

Sucks, ey?
And, I'm kinda surprised too.
There was a lot of reading to be done there.

At 9/13/08 04:49 PM, Purpin wrote: Usually, I wouldn't read something like this. I suppose it's because I've come to expect everything they say. This one though, I knew it was more than the normal stories.

I really enjoyed reading every word of it, and I'm really glad I had it all there before I started. I would've been going crazy waiting on the next part.

Kudos to you, because you're a great writer.

The time differences weren't that huge :P
all the installments were up within five hours, I think it was.
There were people going crazy :P
My pm box was going spastic.

At 9/13/08 04:52 PM, Ambidexterity wrote: Rion, you truly are a masterful writer, ever think about doing a Novel?

Not on this, but yes.
I've written one.
I just have to rewrite it now *grumbles*

At 9/13/08 05:47 PM, weirdoo wrote: That's the best damn life story i have ever read

And dude, the pain you have gone through i understand 100% I've gone through the same thing as you have. Well not what has HAPPENED to you but the principle in the story, catch my drift?

Listen to Here Without You by 3 doors down.

*finds song*...*legally, of course*

*coughs*

Anyways, yes, I catch your drift. I think it's why this thread got so popular.
Since similar things has happened to soooo many people, they can all relate.

At 9/13/08 06:11 PM, Alexman159 wrote: Please continue, this is a very interesting story but it ended kind of abruptly.

There's nothing to continue yet :P
It's as up-to-date as it possibly can be, because it's where I'm at now.

At 9/13/08 06:16 PM, BlurrythyRuler wrote: This whole page is a bunch of people playing kiss-ass.

Shhhhhhhh

At 9/13/08 06:22 PM, waitjeremy wrote: Writing the book now? All that's left is the movie adaptation. So who's gonna play you ^_^.

The book I'm writing isn't based on my life :P
though I have thought about it.
And I would have no idea who would play me :P
I would...try...
I'm not very photogenic though ^.^

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 21:07:50

oh gawd, i hate posts like this

Stay Pretty,

Creamsoda

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 21:16:30

At 9/13/08 09:07 PM, creamsoda139 wrote: oh gawd, i hate posts like this

by posts, do you mean...posts?
or threads?

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 22:41:33

Great story. It kept me interested by the first post. I'm surprised that everyone didn't pull a TLDR on you. That just shows how great of a story it is. And that was such a good ending. The thing is is that it's all true, and you put it in a great order and context to make non-fiction as interesting, if not more so, than fiction.

Keep pursuing that writing career.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 22:57:34

id hit it son!

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 23:11:01

At 9/13/08 10:41 PM, Achilles2 wrote: Keep pursuing that writing career.

I'm trying.
Thanks.

At 9/13/08 10:57 PM, IamMajik wrote: id hit it son!

...define 'hit' and 'it.
if, they mean 'tap' and 'that' respectively, then I was waaay ahead of you.
probably what fucked everything over, actually.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 23:19:28

That was a great story, I wanna see more. Post more please

Does anybody even read these?

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-13 23:58:23

At 9/13/08 11:19 PM, Twistedsanta wrote: That was a great story, I wanna see more. Post more please

aaah, in time.
:O 666 posts for you at this very second.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 00:27:19

You a good writer. Great fucking story.

That said your a huge emotional tampon.

And I'm off

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 00:29:18

At 9/13/08 11:58 PM, Rion-hunter wrote:
At 9/13/08 11:19 PM, Twistedsanta wrote: That was a great story, I wanna see more. Post more please
aaah, in time.
O 666 posts for you at this very second.

Gasp, the devil must like your story.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 00:33:38

This was a very good story.

But something I have to get off my chest, why the hell are my stories locked and others are allowed to stay? Even a mod posted in this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 00:37:37

I'm not being a dick though. This story has been a pretty interesing piece.

But i'm being blunt. Being suprised by a seventeen year old chicking fucking dudes left and right and playing with your emotions? The only problem here is you being so attached, brah. It's not like you guys are dating. You guys fucked and I think you got to attached afterwards. It's what high schools about, getting out and getting pussy or getting dick and having fun and partying. Life isn't any kind of fairy tale, it's human nature. Your just really.... sensitive. Chicks like confidence and being ignored in small doses. Srs. When you saw Kelly fucking with some other dude and had been like "Hey, scoot and let me in on it!" I doubt she would have said no :O. Gotta act like your the shit, it's a lot more attractive than telling a seventeen year old chick that gave you the chance of getting in her pants that she's your life.

Good story though brah.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 01:03:06

At 9/14/08 12:37 AM, FarCryDX wrote: I'm not being a dick though. This story has been a pretty interesing piece.

But i'm being blunt. Being suprised by a seventeen year old chicking fucking dudes left and right and playing with your emotions? The only problem here is you being so attached, brah. It's not like you guys are dating. You guys fucked and I think you got to attached afterwards. It's what high schools about, getting out and getting pussy or getting dick and having fun and partying. Life isn't any kind of fairy tale, it's human nature. Your just really.... sensitive. Chicks like confidence and being ignored in small doses. Srs. When you saw Kelly fucking with some other dude and had been like "Hey, scoot and let me in on it!" I doubt she would have said no :O. Gotta act like your the shit, it's a lot more attractive than telling a seventeen year old chick that gave you the chance of getting in her pants that she's your life.

Good story though brah.

Yeah, that was me learning that lesson.
I went to an all guys school, so I didn't exactly learn it there.
If I were to do that now, there'd be so many things I'd do differently.
But you are right, I did get attached, and I know that.

*pulls out notepad and jots down;*
gotta act like you're the shit.

cool :P

Thanks for the post.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 01:18:28

Thank god you handled that maturely. I was just waiting for you to be like "ya well u prolly dun kno wut ur talkin about lolol"

Well, acting like your the shit maybe a bit strong. But don't be the guy that tells girls he's ugly just to play the sympathy game. Be the guy that if someone goes "Dude, your a fucking faggot" go "...ok?" like you could care less. And about the ignore thing.. I mean it in a very obscure way. Like.. failing to call a chick back or leaving without saying bye, those kinda things. Things that make them think that you don't want em, which of course, makes THEM want YOU more. Don't ask why, ha, but it always works. It's like a god complex or something. idk.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 01:24:37

At 9/14/08 01:18 AM, FarCryDX wrote:

:Things that make them think that you don't want em, which of course, makes THEM want YOU more. Don't ask why, ha, but it always works. It's like a god complex or something. idk.

the 'string' theory ;)
if you hold a piece of string in front of a cat, the cat will want it.
If you give it to the cat, it'll get bored and leave, but if you keep on fluttering it around the cat, the more it wants it.

The story is the past, I suppose.
It was definitely a lesson, and I won't be that stupid again.

I feel that the relationship with my current girlfriend is becoming short lived.
we've been going out for about...2 and a half months now...
I haven't seen her for two weeks, I won't be seeing her again for another two weeks, and she's been spending more and more time with some other guy.
*sighs*
I'm not sure how this one will end.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 01:58:24

plz finish! made me almost cry! reminded me of a lot of my life, plz finish! just do it now!

fdsa

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 02:06:46

care to state why you guys haven't chilled in 2 weeks? is it she went away for a while thing or you just haven't chilled?

because if it's the latter she's most definately fucking the other dude. they grab another dick before letting go of the first one.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 02:12:20

At 9/14/08 02:06 AM, FarCryDX wrote: care to state why you guys haven't chilled in 2 weeks? is it she went away for a while thing or you just haven't chilled?

because if it's the latter she's most definately fucking the other dude. they grab another dick before letting go of the first one.

Umm, the past two weeks...has just been busy with exams 'n' things.
then this week, she's going on a ski trip
the week after, I'm camping.

And she's (supposedly) rather innocent when it comes to stuff like that.
I've been with her for 2 and a half months, and nothing of the sort has really happened.
it's really lame.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 02:14:34

I hope she is innocent. I really do. But anyone can tell you that if something happens that requires her self control it has a good chance of not ending well :P. If it ends badly don't take it to heart, just chalk it up to rejection, lesson learned. Happens :D

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 02:25:48

At 9/14/08 02:14 AM, FarCryDX wrote: I hope she is innocent. I really do. But anyone can tell you that if something happens that requires her self control it has a good chance of not ending well :P. If it ends badly don't take it to heart, just chalk it up to rejection, lesson learned. Happens :D

It'll be water of a ducks back.
Like I'd stated earlier, I'm not connecting with her how I'd like...
I thought time...would/could solve that.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 03:56:42

Ive got to say, I just read the whole thread, and about an hour here reading all of it, maybe more, and it is one of the greatest composistions that the BBS has ever seen. I would post some stuff that I have written (not real life related) but they would probably get ridiculed. lol.

You went way out on a limb posting this story here, and you were well received. This is probably one of the most series amount of replies in a thread I have seen. Hopefully your life keeps on rolling along, and you stop caring about Kelly completely (as that seems to be what you want).

LOL you should turn this story into a flash animation...haha that would be sweet. Anyways, thanks alot for writing this, it really entertained me, if I can say that. I actually leaned forward in my seat a few times. Good luck with your novel, and your life :D

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 04:15:20

At 9/14/08 03:56 AM, Ringwraith1 wrote: Ive got to say, I just read the whole thread, and about an hour here reading all of it, maybe more, and it is one of the greatest composistions that the BBS has ever seen. I would post some stuff that I have written (not real life related) but they would probably get ridiculed. lol.

You went way out on a limb posting this story here, and you were well received. This is probably one of the most series amount of replies in a thread I have seen. Hopefully your life keeps on rolling along, and you stop caring about Kelly completely (as that seems to be what you want).

LOL you should turn this story into a flash animation...haha that would be sweet. Anyways, thanks alot for writing this, it really entertained me, if I can say that. I actually leaned forward in my seat a few times. Good luck with your novel, and your life :D

I was surprised at the lack of ridicule, too, actually.
I figure...the usual flamers were too unbothered to read it all.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I did go through a fair bit of effort organising it all out, msn history logs, myspace message finding, etc...
It's actually been a really quick week since I started this thread.
And it's managed to stay on the first page for most of it, for which I'm thankful.

A flash animation, you say...
hmmmm
have it in chapters, like this :P
that could be cool.
I might need help though, for that would be a huge task.

Rion

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 05:54:20

i was expecting pictures for some silly reason...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 06:09:35

At 9/14/08 05:54 AM, MissingNYC wrote: i was expecting pictures for some silly reason...

I figured I was pushing legal boundaries enough with names alone.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 06:56:12

At 9/14/08 02:25 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: It'll be water of a ducks back.
Like I'd stated earlier, I'm not connecting with her how I'd like...
I thought time...would/could solve that.

When you think about it, 2 and a half months isn't a long time, maybe just see how things go for a few more weeks, then decide from there?
As with the other guy, don't jump to conclusions just yet, if she's attached to you, she wouldn't throw things away that carelessly right? Maybe the guy is just a close friend of hers. Its a lot of maybes though, so I'd be prepared to ask her who the guy is, not out of the blue, like subtly (e.g. "What you been up to?" Then slowly bring the guy into the conversation?).

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 07:09:14

At 9/14/08 06:56 AM, BrAddErZ958 wrote:

"What you been up to?" Then slowly bring the guy into the conversation?

Yeah, I'm not going to be the one who ends this relationship...
And I don't want it to end...
it's just that...yeah...
it could be smoother.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 07:23:11

At 9/14/08 07:09 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: Yeah, I'm not going to be the one who ends this relationship...
And I don't want it to end...
it's just that...yeah...
it could be smoother.

I'm not saying end it, but maybe but your mind at rest by knowing who this person is. If you don't want it to you then even by not realising, you are growing attached to her. All relationships can be smoother, you just got to play them out, eventually it gets better, one way or another.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 07:29:41

At 9/14/08 07:23 AM, BrAddErZ958 wrote: I'm not saying end it, but maybe but your mind at rest by knowing who this person is. If you don't want it to you then even by not realising, you are growing attached to her. All relationships can be smoother, you just got to play them out, eventually it gets better, one way or another.

I know who he is...to an extent.
it's just that he's...like...cooler than me in a lot of ways.
and, yeah, I guess it does show that I am attached to her in some way.