00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SOBRANO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

There was this girl...

21,047 Views | 286 Replies

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 20:03:58

At 10/5/08 11:08 AM, Lorkas wrote: I came

You too? :O
^o)

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 20:15:29

She was a WHORE kill it with fire.

i'm frustrated because of all the times i have read crappy sigs like this one.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 21:11:43

At 10/5/08 08:15 PM, DuckzOwn wrote: She was a WHORE kill it with fire.

That thought never even crossed my mind....
But it makes a lot of sense.
:P

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-10 08:39:58

australia has too many pedos. i had a girl like that once you either go out with a girl or leave it to late and be freinds for ever it sucks

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 07:56:57

At 10/10/08 08:39 AM, greamer22 wrote: australia has too many pedos. i had a girl like that once you either go out with a girl or leave it to late and be freinds for ever it sucks

Pedos? i don't understand...
:P Kelly was exactly a week older than me.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 08:51:24

At 10/11/08 08:03 AM, PinkFoydZeppelin wrote: Wow,this thread is still going?

There's been a few revivals along the way, this time greamer22 brought it back from the dead, seemingly.
I don't think it's got much life left in it.
it's like trying to beat all the milk out of a dead cow.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 09:54:34

This story is real touching.

''My friends have done some amazing things for me. They are simply irreplaceable. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.''

Hmm...

Ignorance is bliss, kids.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 10:57:25

At 10/11/08 09:54 AM, MasterOfDaWay666 wrote: This story is real touching.

''My friends have done some amazing things for me. They are simply irreplaceable. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.''

Hmm...

Why thankyou.
I have no recollection of where that bit you quoted is, story wise, so I'll just nod and smile.
I'll have to go back and read through it some time.
baha

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 10:59:03

At 10/11/08 10:57 AM, Rion-hunter wrote:
At 10/11/08 09:54 AM, MasterOfDaWay666 wrote: This story is real touching.

Hmm...
Why thankyou.
I have no recollection of where that bit you quoted is, story wise, so I'll just nod and smile.
P
I'll have to go back and read through it some time.
baha

From someone named Kelly's MySpace

not sure if it's the kelly you know but ohwell

Ignorance is bliss, kids.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-11 11:16:28

At 10/11/08 10:59 AM, MasterOfDaWay666 wrote: From someone named Kelly's MySpace

myeah, that'd be hers.
shoosh now, don't say what it is.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-18 14:31:08

At 10/11/08 11:16 AM, Rion-hunter wrote:
At 10/11/08 10:59 AM, MasterOfDaWay666 wrote: From someone named Kelly's MySpace

myeah, that'd be hers.
shoosh now, don't say what it is.
P

Epick bump for epick justice!

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-18 14:58:02

its the real life australian verson of joe dirt! seariously, its spooky.

"your bed is a car" <- line from one of the greatest comedys of all time.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-20 09:21:15

At 10/18/08 02:58 PM, thedude27 wrote: its the real life australian verson of joe dirt! seariously, its spooky.

Only Joe dirt was cool, funny, and had that hair.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-20 10:47:31

"NG is not a self-help site..."

I feel bad for you, even if others wont', but we can't do shit about it man, sorry.

I wish common sense was more common.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-20 17:56:23

At 10/20/08 10:47 AM, Fishdert wrote: "NG is not a self-help site..."

I feel bad for you, even if others wont', but we can't do shit about it man, sorry.

Dude, I didn't post it up for the 'self-help'.
I've learnt my lesson, and moved on, but I felt that this tale was worthy of a mention.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-01 19:11:22

At 9/29/08 04:15 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: Update.

I just got back from a week long camp, caring for disabled children, and Kelly came for a night. I honestly couldn't even consider approaching her.
so...I just avoided her...for a whole night.
Also, Alicia just dumped me for the other guy today.
woot.
|-(

That one sarcastic woot was the saddest thing I've seen in this thread. Geez, you got my sympathies.

If anyone offers you food, don't eat it.

MISSING (I think)

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-01 22:11:31

At 11/1/08 07:11 PM, g0m wrote: That one sarcastic woot was the saddest thing I've seen in this thread. Geez, you got my sympathies.

Well, thanks.
the whole relationship with Alicia seems so surreal now.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-01 22:20:04

At 11/1/08 10:16 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: Yeah I wouldn't seek advice from Newgrounds, we're all into cock jokes and rape.

But you should talk to someone experienced with it, like I go to my dad a have a long conversation with him about it.

I'm not really looking for advice.
I just typed a tale that I felt was worth typing.
I guess.
and it was followed by updates that aren't worth reading :P

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 01:56:36

At 11/1/08 10:26 PM, MudkipsPiano wrote: Oh nvm, it's not advice.

But still, great story. Even though I only read to IMing I get the basic idea. Well my eyes are bleeding now.

should probably get that checked out.
:D

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 01:57:54

At 9/9/08 11:37 AM, Rion-hunter wrote:
This thread is so good im gonna stick it in my sig. You earned it.
Liar

I went and read the entire thing because somebody else left a link to this thread on thier sig. Judging from the length of the .rar file I was listening to and that it made a complete loop, I've been reading the thread for nearly an hour and a half. Wow.
And about the people saying things along the lines of you needing a bigger backbone & such, I don't fully agree. Nice guys indeed finish last . . . because they are the gentlemen holding the door for the others!

It was a fun read. I also found said Kelly's MySpace, but I did that merely out of curiousity, so I won't disclose it. I've also noticed that you ended up re-adding her, which I thought was nice.

At 10/11/08 08:51 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: it's like trying to beat all the milk out of a dead cow.

As I said, I've read the entirety of the thread. But seeing that line made me crack up out loud, which is rare. I am going to use that line from now on!

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 02:14:25

At 11/2/08 01:57 AM, KageRyu798 wrote: stuff
At 10/11/08 08:51 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: it's like trying to beat all the milk out of a dead cow.
As I said, I've read the entirety of the thread. But seeing that line made me crack up out loud, which is rare. I am going to use that line from now on!

Bahaha, myeah....
I haven't heard it before either...I kinda...made it up on the spot :P
and thanks for reading all of that...it's...kinda, a big deal for me.
and a big task for you, I guess.
an hour and a half of your life.
crazy.
thanks for your kind words, and...seeing from my point of view.

Someone else has it in their sig? :S
i thought it was just me.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 05:53:34

Wow, that was a great read. Thank you Rion. This is NG history.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 10:52:41

At 11/2/08 09:57 AM, Dew wrote: Are you still hang over this girl? I didn't bother to go through the seven pages of stuff, but man I can't help but remark at how you're such a loser, lol. Why in the hell would you ever "Help" Her through a bad relationship? She's got girls to do that. Unbelievable.

I dunno, coz none of them seem to listen, I guess.
And it wasn't through a bad relationship, but get over a good one.
And you shouldn't call me a loser if you haven't read it all.
*glares*

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 11:02:38

I just finished reading the whole thread and I have to say that this is one of the saddest and touching stories I have read for a very very long time. My heart to you.

Siggy

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 12:30:06

You know, I wonder if I steal this story, I can win the Pulitzer Prize... Just a thought (hint, hint).

Siggy

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 13:52:56

At 11/2/08 02:14 AM, Rion-hunter wrote:
Bahaha, myeah....
I haven't heard it before either...I kinda...made it up on the spot :P
and thanks for reading all of that...it's...kinda, a big deal for me.
and a big task for you, I guess.
an hour and a half of your life.
crazy.
thanks for your kind words, and...seeing from my point of view.

Someone else has it in their sig? :S
i thought it was just me.

I had already spent the whole afternoon watching medieval movies, so what was one more story?

I suppose I saw it from your view because I try to be a gentleman. I'm really not the type of person to date random girls all the time because I'd rather give respect over flaunting charm. I'm a strong believer in chivalry. I've never gotten close to a girl like your Kelly, but I know what it's like to deeply care for someone who doesn't want to go that far in return. My story's much more abrupt, however, because I just let her go. I didn't quite cut communication indefinitely, but I did stop pushing it.

Yup, somebody else had it in their sig. I assume the post where they said that here was deleted, because you quoted somebody and there wasn't a name or time stamp. The link I clicked read, "Best story thread ever..." or something along those lines. So I got curious and read.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-02 21:06:59

At 11/2/08 01:52 PM, KageRyu798 wrote:
I had already spent the whole afternoon watching medieval movies, so what was one more story?

I suppose I saw it from your view because I try to be a gentleman. I'm really not the type of person to date random girls all the time because I'd rather give respect over flaunting charm. I'm a strong believer in chivalry. I've never gotten close to a girl like your Kelly, but I know what it's like to deeply care for someone who doesn't want to go that far in return. My story's much more abrupt, however, because I just let her go. I didn't quite cut communication indefinitely, but I did stop pushing it.

Yup, somebody else had it in their sig. I assume the post where they said that here was deleted, because you quoted somebody and there wasn't a name or time stamp. The link I clicked read, "Best story thread ever..." or something along those lines. So I got curious and read.

I'm really glad some people can relate that well, makes me feel less...different, I guess.
I wish my story had been more abrupt, but it seems it wasn't that easy for me.
I'm sure it appeared abrupt to most other people though, that don't know my side of the story, such as all of the people that have read this far.

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this sig, because I haven't seen it yet.
when I do, I'll be sending thanks to that person, I suppose.
Not much else I can do.

On another note, there hasn't been any...updates, in my life, since...the last one.
My youngest brother got suspended from school, my mother abducted him, school got involved, headmaster confronted mother, legal dispute, lawyers going apeshit.
the usual.

Oh, the funtastic family we have.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-03 01:59:22

At 11/2/08 09:06 PM, Rion-hunter wrote:
At 11/2/08 01:52 PM, KageRyu798 wrote:
----
----

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this sig, because I haven't seen it yet.
when I do, I'll be sending thanks to that person, I suppose.
Not much else I can do.

I found it here, on the very last post of page 5.

On another note, there hasn't been any...updates, in my life, since...the last one.
My youngest brother got suspended from school, my mother abducted him, school got involved, headmaster confronted mother, legal dispute, lawyers going apeshit.
the usual.

Oh, the funtastic family we have.

Oh joy. I'll bet that's quite another story in itself.
"Headmaster" . . . we live in entirely different worlds. That's what they call principals in Australia? Cool (:

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-03 05:22:10

I read this thing word for word and it was truely amazing.
I'm telling you now, this would make a really good indie film if you had the time and patience to do that.

I had a soundtrack in my head the whole time. :P

Response to There was this girl... 2008-11-03 07:37:16

Well, you can write.