00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking at colorful animals

2,543 Views | 11 Replies

Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:37:42

Well Newgrounds, if you've also seen my previous thread you might be wondering "what's wrong with this Quicksmasher?".

To answer this question ... I decided to make my life better by using my senses more effectively. I try to listen extremely carefully to the best songs, and to save them in my head so I can "listen" to them anytime I want, especially when I'm trying to fall asleep - and samewhat same with pictures. I try to "save" the most colorful, beautiful images of lively looking animals so I am later able to imagine which sounds they do, how their movements look like, how they are looking at me, how they are feeling, and more.

With this thread you shall regain the ability to look at something living carefully, to be anytime able to imagine it how the animal looks, what it does, and again, more.

If you're not interested, please leave this thread at this point, as usual.

Here are some example treasuries (II => bigger images)

Colorful Birds
Colorful Birds II
Macaws
Macaws II
Colorful animals
Colorful Animals II

Also do: Select your favorite color (it should be intense/light) to search for images that have it!

Examples:

Colorful Birds red
Colorful birds green - will show much nature as background, also fine to look at
Colorful Birds blue

Questions of the Day:
1.) What is your favorite art and why?
2.) What is your favorite animal and why?
3.) Which of the above links do you think was the most beautiful one?
4.) Have you learned / experienced something new today, or did you feel something you probably would never feel ever again if you wouldn't have taken your time to look carefully at the linked pictures?
5.) Did you enjoy looking at the images and answering the questions? How can I improve for my next presentation?

Looking at colorful animals

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:38:56

dude your gay :(

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:40:07

Those animals are overdesigned garbage!

I miss the old generation of animals where they were nice and simple and had no more than three colors.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:40:36

The amount of time you spend on your posts is beautiful.
I wish the world could be more like you.

Watch this space.

Now stop watching it.

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:43:32

At 8/5/11 05:40 PM, Ultimatefish wrote: The amount of time you spend on your posts is beautiful.
I wish the world could be more like you.

You make me cry.

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:50:05

At 8/5/11 05:46 PM, Confucianism wrote: Its a good thing. 'nodding head'

Thank you so much, you're helping me a lot at improving my mental status back to a healthy condition.

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:54:51

At 8/5/11 05:53 PM, Confucianism wrote: I would offer you some soup I made but you dont live near me. I make it myself. Also the teachings of Confucianism can help your mind feel a little more in touch with your surroundings.

Thank you so much for your nice offer, you are too kind, Sir.

You indeed must have a good heart.

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 17:58:48

1.) What is your favorite art and why?

Surrealism. I like impossible things, stuff you only see in dreams.

I don't exactly have a favorite but I really like cats and penguins.

The first, "Colorful Birds".

4.) Have you learned / experienced something new today, or did you feel something you probably would never feel ever again if you wouldn't have taken your time to look carefully at the linked pictures?

To be honest, no. I liked the pictures but I didn't get any strong feeling from them.

5.) Did you enjoy looking at the images and answering the questions? How can I improve for my next presentation?

Yes, I did enjoy it. I have no suggestions for your next presentation.

I'm glad to know that your exercising your imagination and visualization ability. I used to do that a lot, mostly imagining gardens and then meditating in them. It's been a long time since I've done that now. It just seems like I never have the time or the mood.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 18:31:54

At 8/5/11 05:58 PM, Shadria wrote: I'm glad to know that your exercising your imagination and visualization ability. I used to do that a lot, mostly imagining gardens and then meditating in them. It's been a long time since I've done that now. It just seems like I never have the time or the mood.

I once did the exact same thing, but some time back I thought there was not enough action, not enough life in it, so I tried to have imaginary pets along with my Parrot Shiarlik and my Dog Quora.

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-05 18:45:38

At 8/5/11 06:31 PM, Quicksmasher wrote: I once did the exact same thing, but some time back I thought there was not enough action, not enough life in it, so I tried to have imaginary pets along with my Parrot Shiarlik and my Dog Quora.

I was more likely to populate my scenarios with people rather than animals. And they were never really friends, they just completed the place.
Do you also try to remember your dreams? I think they are a very interesting way of exploring the mind and I find remembering them to be a good exercise.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-06 15:58:25

At 8/5/11 05:37 PM, Quicksmasher wrote: 1.) What is your favorite art and why?

I like Surrealism the most, since everything is possible there and because of the wonderful use of colours.

My favourite animal is my cat Sammy, he is a tiger cat and he is very lovely.

I liked the blue birds the most, since I love how peaceful they look. Blue is a fantastic colour.

I witnessed the beauty of nature through those picture and want to thank you for this lovely experience.

I enjoyed looking at the images and I find your threads perfect.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Looking at colorful animals 2011-08-06 16:06:20

Thank you Asandir, thank you so much.