00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

There was this girl...

21,033 Views | 286 Replies

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 07:34:16

At 9/14/08 07:29 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: I know who he is...to an extent.
it's just that he's...like...cooler than me in a lot of ways.
and, yeah, I guess it does show that I am attached to her in some way.

Maybe I can at least clear some things up.
She's with you still, which means she sees something in you, but not in him.
You think he's cooler than you in a lot of ways, ever thought that she doesn't? Or she doesn't care about you being less cool, she just loves you for you and nothing else?
Its hard to admit, but I find the same problem with my girlfriend at the moment, loads of our mates (mine and hers) are cooler than me in loads of ways, but she chose me. Out of all of them - which is the same for you- it MUST mean something right?

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 08:09:08

At 9/14/08 07:34 AM, BrAddErZ958 wrote:

it MUST mean something right?

For now, I suppose.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 08:09:25

lol I got a similar shorter story endin up with my cousin datin the chick I fell in love with :3

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 08:25:06

At 9/14/08 08:09 AM, annanas wrote: lol I got a similar shorter story endin up with my cousin datin the chick I fell in love with :3

Ouch.
Serious Ouch.
man, that's fucked up.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 09:21:40

Life is full of heartbreak, Shit happens.

Ambidexterity.

Thomas the Tank engine. Aww yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 09:30:08

At 9/14/08 09:25 AM, Rummy0 wrote: MION SHION

...mummy0...shummy0?

At 9/14/08 09:21 AM, Ambidexterity wrote: Life is full of heartbreak, Shit happens.

You can also tell that to the buzillion romantic movie producers.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 09:53:11

Nice story man, you got good writing skills!

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 10:24:34

Oh man, i posted a few pages back and you quoted everyone else but me :(

Anyhooo will someone post a picture of kelly, im intrigued to see what she looks like.

For the last time, i don't know how to rip a CD!!

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 18:18:16

At 9/14/08 10:24 AM, Moody-Media wrote: Oh man, i posted a few pages back and you quoted everyone else but me :(

Anyhooo will someone post a picture of kelly, im intrigued to see what she looks like.

Sorry about a few pages back :P
so many posts were flooding in at that point, it was crazy.

as for a picture...I think I linked to one a few pages back, if you're daring enough to go look for it.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 18:49:04

At 9/14/08 06:45 PM, TSstudios wrote: Lol.

'Lol's as well.
aaaah, I'll blame that on typing it at 3am in the morning ;)

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 18:51:11

*is destroyed by wall of text*

by xports

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 18:52:55

At 9/14/08 06:51 PM, theFearX wrote: *is destroyed by wall of text*

Here I was, breaking it down, so that wouldn't happen as much.

Anyways, I believe this thread has died, somewhat, and that if I do post updates here, nobody's going to see them.
So should more interesting events happen, I'll probably start a new thread...maybe.

Depends on how momentous the events are.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 18:55:27

"it's just that he's...like...cooler than me in a lot of ways."

If you act like that to her I can see why she's spending time with the other guy so much. Betcha he talks about the cool shit he does ALL the time.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 19:00:54

At 9/14/08 06:55 PM, FarCryDX wrote: "it's just that he's...like...cooler than me in a lot of ways."

If you act like that to her I can see why she's spending time with the other guy so much. Betcha he talks about the cool shit he does ALL the time.

ah, but I don't act like that to her. And I've only met the guy once...at my 18th.
I am lead to believe nothing would be happening, seeing as it was Alicia that wanted to have the long-term relationship with me.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-14 19:06:28

I'm sure your insecurity shows. Dude no offense but if I was a chick and you were all getting attached to me and shit and wanted a long term thing I would bolt. I mean your a nice guy and shit but.. getting so attached to all these chicks? You are a clingy, needy, emotionally spoiled person. You seriously need to cut this crap out, you don't need any kind of girl, or person. You should come to terms with yourself and work on your problems first before you pursue any kind of serious relationship. Boost your ego man, go to a gym, go running, change your diet, do something to make you feel better about yourself. I haven't even met you and I can tell you would be the guy to tell me all your family problems or girl problems and expect me to Dr. Phil you out of it or something. The story was great, really, but, you just put off such a whiny insecure vibe that it's almost unattractive.

Being blunt with you man.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-15 03:56:48

yea i completely know how u feel about the family thing.... same thing happened to me.......... yeaaaaaaa

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-15 04:00:40

and farcry WTF IS WRONG WITH U! how the hell would u know if hes clingy!

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-15 05:19:07

At 9/14/08 07:06 PM, FarCryDX wrote: Long explanatory post.

Being blunt with you man.

Rion, he's right. You seem like a great guy, but you're too nice. You have to live life for yourself. That's why you're on earth, to live life for yourself. Don't waste your time on some stuck-up whore. You should have stiffened your spine and told that bitch to piss-off the first time she dicked around with you. I've been in some real relationships. I was with a girl for 2 years, and after highschool we were gonna move in together. But she started dicking around with me, (just being a bitch and complaining about everything) and it made me unhappy all the time and made me feel like shit. I went from seeing her everyday for several hours to not talking to her for 3 months. I just got out of the car and told her "Don't speak to me again."

It happened that fast. You can't let things go so long man, if it doesn't work out the first time, don't give it a second chance. Especially at your age dude, you should be partying and having fun and hooking up with random girls.

Coast 2 Coast- Pre-Release off of my band's Debut Full-Length album "Surrey's Finest".

Stella - My Band

Arc of the Universe Music Inc. - Our record label.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-15 06:48:13

At 9/14/08 07:06 PM, FarCryDX wrote: Being blunt with you man.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't know when I came across as clingy..
I made mention that my girlfriend has been spending a lot of time with some other guy, as of...like, the past week, and i said that I didn't know how it was going to pan out.
Everything you said is correct enough, but I guess you just don't know me :P
I decided to write about this story in my life, because...It was a lesson to me, and I felt that others should learn too, before some fucked up shit like that happens to them.

At 9/15/08 05:19 AM, Erikio wrote: Especially at your age dude, you should be partying and having fun and hooking up with random girls.

I know. Gah, how much I know.
It was a stupid time to get into a relationship.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-15 21:42:57

At 9/15/08 06:49 AM, Techno wrote: Wow i want to hear more now.

Time to look through each and every page to see if there is another part.

If you missed one, you're stuffed :P

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-29 04:15:26

Update.

I just got back from a week long camp, caring for disabled children, and Kelly came for a night. I honestly couldn't even consider approaching her.
so...I just avoided her...for a whole night.
Also, Alicia just dumped me for the other guy today.
woot.
|-(

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-29 04:33:10

I could submit this as a novel and win an epic prize.

I dont have enough time to write a sig... Wait?

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-29 05:02:01

At 9/29/08 04:15 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: Update.

I just got back from a week long camp, caring for disabled children, and Kelly came for a night. I honestly couldn't even consider approaching her.
so...I just avoided her...for a whole night.
Also, Alicia just dumped me for the other guy today.
woot.
|-(

Dude that's harsh, man... I've never had a girlfriend, but i think i'd be tremendous pain if i lost one to another guy...

Jesus! Can someone hook this guy up? He deserves it...

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to There was this girl... 2008-09-29 05:03:47

At 9/29/08 05:02 AM, hawkkid777 wrote: Dude that's harsh, man... I've never had a girlfriend, but i think i'd be tremendous pain if i lost one to another guy...

And they're only worth it if you get everything you can out of the relationship.
otherwise...
it's pointless...futile.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 07:00:28

Nowadays, in life, I feel detached, somewhat, from reality. From other people.
As if, where emotions once lay, I now have a void.
I think it's a combination of things.
Kelly, Alicia, Family, Pets, reality and where my life is heading.

But I just don't feel any emotion for anybody. It feels so surreal. Like...life has become...nothing.
I walk the path I'm pointed, but I don't feel the...need to alter anything.
I don't decide anymore.
I just float.
Maybe it will all come back in one shocking tidal wave, but for now, I'm adrift.
Lost.
Waiting.
I haven't seen Kelly in a while now.
hopefully she won't be the catalyst.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 07:46:44

Your Problem: You're a clingy little bitch, girls don't like that, especially assholes like that girl who seems to be the queen of them all.

Solution: Stop being a bitch, be more confident, if she rejects you so what? it's just pathetic following some girl like a puppy. She's probably saying "oh..he's nice...but..meh" make HER want you. Don't let her know that without her you are a broken shell of a man, get some balls. Jeez.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 07:55:58

At 10/5/08 07:46 AM, Sawke wrote: Your Problem: You're a clingy little bitch, girls don't like that, especially assholes like that girl who seems to be the queen of them all.

Solution: Stop being a bitch, be more confident, if she rejects you so what? it's just pathetic following some girl like a puppy. She's probably saying "oh..he's nice...but..meh" make HER want you. Don't let her know that without her you are a broken shell of a man, get some balls. Jeez.

I don't let her know.
This one thread is the only outlet I have of this knowledge, and nobody here knows me.
And 'clingy'?
I have exchanged...like....three sentences with her since febuary.
As much as I HAD emotions for her, I never let her know I had them, after the incident, though she isn't stupid.
I've moved on.
But my problem is that I've moved onto nothingness.
And I know, at the time, I made some stupid moves. I've learnt from them, and I don't make those mistakes again.
See, the reason I lost Alicia is because I was the total opposite to how I was with Kelly.
I wasn't clingy, in any form. And, although I did have emotions for her, it clearly wasn't enough.

I think for this to be clearly understood, my other life, I think I'll briefly summarise that this year has been...a quantam leap compared to last year.
This year....I've matured so much. I've learnt so many lessons.

After my mother's attempts at suicide, my dogs of eight years, from which we had as puppies, died from an illness, my inability to find friends that aren't two faced, Kelly and Alicia, the divorce being settled this month, and my life becoming a pointless endeavour...
I don't know, I guess I feel that sometimes feelings are just....something that shouldn't be spent on other people.
Emotions are for the internal struggle.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 08:03:49

Well that was strong. You should submit this story to one of those 'drink-aware' sites - they could do something with it. An advert or even a film. Just a suggestion, because I think the cause of this is alcohol.

I'm keeping away from drink, however hard that'll be (I'm 14)

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 11:03:39

At 10/5/08 08:03 AM, AltoPowder wrote: Well that was strong. You should submit this story to one of those 'drink-aware' sites - they could do something with it. An advert or even a film. Just a suggestion, because I think the cause of this is alcohol.

I'm keeping away from drink, however hard that'll be (I'm 14)

Alcohol is the tool of the devil, only better tasting.
not really, it tastes like crap.

Response to There was this girl... 2008-10-05 11:08:58

I came

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature