00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KeyDraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

992,397 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 20:53:26

At 5/19/09 08:44 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: I guess it's not abusive even if you say it is.

Hmm. On the one hand, it's giving a 0 without any reason as to why. On the other, however, the sheer blatancy of it could make it look like someone's trying to give people (and maybe himself via an alt) whistle points. I suppose it would be (as always) up to the review mods to decide what to do with it.

That one in particular, however, did get deleted. There weren't any more like it in the author's review list, so it was probably just a burst of moronity that generated it as opposed to an attempt a whistle-point farming.

Oh, and that stolen flash got pulled. Woo!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 20:55:51

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I was WRONG?! The SIDE part was a dead giveaway for Nationwide. >_>

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 21:55:04

Ugh, dead quiet, I hate when the NGPD gets like this.

sorry for DP.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 21:59:54

At 5/19/09 09:55 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Ugh, dead quiet, I hate when the NGPD gets like this.

Isn't it that kinda time when asshats start spamming the portal in their ridiculous little fights over the turd of the week?

I'm gonna go watch the portal, even if it does look boring right now.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 22:47:30

Not quite sure Hammer. Hey, check this I thought you might want to see that thread, along with this one. Also check this thread and this one.

That should provide some quality entertainment for you. Hope you like them, I sure as hell do.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 23:18:46

I'm sorry, I can't be too active today (and I wasn't). I had a shitload of work today, and still do. I'm mostly done, but right after I'm going to sleep. So...you won't see very much of me for the next probably.....16 hours. *Sigh* that's why I couldn't reply when Porkchop and you, Slnt guessed my comment. TOO BUSY.

Anyway, this is about it for me for tonight, g'night yall.
I see Hammer and Slnt are off to the portal, good luck, it's a competition between you two for who can get the most b/p's.

And I'm aware that this might belong in my blog, but....it's more of an explanation of why I wasn't HERE. If anyone has any problems with it/requests to not do it, it won't happen again.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-19 23:44:04

if that was all, then why are you still online, Elder?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 12:36:44

Jesus. Did nothing happen for 12 hours?

No trace of anything suspicious-looking in the obituaries... this is pretty quiet by anyone's standards.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 15:27:22

At 5/19/09 11:44 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: if that was all, then why are you still online, Elder?

Because there's also a PM system people like to check and clear on a daily basis, and the portal he can deposit in before he goes, and and and and and and and and....

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 16:30:30

Ya i know i haven't been joining in on discussions and stuff here but i'm never sure what to say. I'm not very good at know which flashes to blam...mainly because i'm lazy. So meh..don't expect too much of me. It'll just dissapoint us all lol.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 16:50:15

At 5/20/09 04:30 PM, Sawke wrote: Ya i know i haven't been joining in on discussions and stuff here but i'm never sure what to say.

You can say this:

In the unlikely event of my death I leave all my assets and inheritance to the Newgrounds user Brick-top.

Sign here:

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:05:48

At 5/20/09 04:50 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/20/09 04:30 PM, Sawke wrote: Ya i know i haven't been joining in on discussions and stuff here but i'm never sure what to say.

You can say this:

In the unlikely event of my death I leave all my assets and inheritance to the Newgrounds user SlntCobra1 & Lizzardis.

Sign here:

Feh, as if, he's leaving it all to Lizzardis and myself, tough bananas Bricky. MUAHAHAHAHA!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:23:55

Works for me, you know the old saying, "50/50 share alike."

I'll take half the money and possessions (including some nice cars,[if they can be split evenly]) and make my half of the house, a summer house, but not a timeshare. The only way I'd make it a timeshare is if the people who use when I'm not there, PAY me to use it.

What about you Lizzardis? What're you gonna do with your money?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:25:06

At 5/20/09 03:49 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/20/09 03:27 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: Because there's also a PM system people like to check and clear on a daily basis, and the portal he can deposit in before he goes, and he CAN'T have his computer/laptop on a low power state with newgrounds still as a tab on his browser because there IS a time-limit on activity and he DOESN'T have a script to refresh the pages every 5 minutes so he remains active in appearance on the user-list. Which is why he wasn't active the entire night.
^ Fixed!

Fix'd for technical accuracy.
My post was 583 characters in length, 99.11% of which was taken up by quoted text.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:27:08

At 5/20/09 05:23 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Works for me, you know the old saying, "50/50 share alike."
What about you Lizzardis? What're you gonna do with your money?

Right, cause she's that wealthy. Fuck, what is she, Bill Gate's sex toy?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:44:03

Haha, I didn't even know I was online. Maybe it was a different comp of mine, or maybe I just forgot to close the tab. Or maybe I.....*insert quotes here* :D

Also, what's all this about Sharing Sawke's inheritance? I KNOW Sawke will give it to me. And it's not just because I have pictures of a certain SOMEONE ready to email to the press. No, he'll do it because he loves me. RIIIIIGHT?

At 5/20/09 05:27 PM, Porkchop wrote: Right, cause she's that wealthy. Fuck, what is she, Bill Gate's sex toy?

THAT's what I want to be when I grow up. And all of the other children thought I was weird. ;)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 17:47:22

At 5/20/09 05:44 PM, Elder wrote: he'll do it because he loves me.

Shit, sorry, meant *she. :(
Finger slipped.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 18:03:15

At 5/20/09 05:52 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/20/09 05:47 PM, Elder wrote: Finger slipped.
Your finger slipped and it went from she to he?
Hm....OK. Weirdo.
Na only joking Elder. How are we all this evening?

Haha, that was funny. Not exactly sure what you are getting at, but it was funny either way, lol.

Psst. If you don't watch it, my trigger finger might slip and YOU might turn from a he into a she.

Anyway, I'm a little worried 'bout the swine flu. I'm in Queens, and 16 schools have already been shut down because of it. Good news is that most of the cases have been mild. Still, better watch out.

How bout you?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 18:05:26

At 5/20/09 05:05 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Feh, as if, he's leaving it all to Lizzardis and myself, tough bananas Bricky. MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'll have a better shot than either of you.

The difference between us is, people actually like me.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 18:06:06

At 5/20/09 05:27 PM, Porkchop wrote: Right, cause she's that wealthy. Fuck, what is she, Bill Gate's sex toy?
Wait, I thought you had that spot. Dang, so THAT'S why I didn't audition for it, cause I though YOU had it.

Damn.

And here I didnt audition for it because I thought you had it!
Huh, funny shit, aint it?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 18:52:11

I see we are all having good fun around here now. But how is everybody?

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 19:51:18

At 5/20/09 06:52 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: I see we are all having good fun around here now. But how is everybody?

DID YOU SAY "FUN"???
DID YOU SAY FUN????
FUCK! QUICK, GUYS (and chicks)
EVERYONE HIDE, MODS ARE COMING!

I'm fine, personally. Just writing a bit, listening to the Halo 3 soundtrack, etc. Generally goofing off.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 20:16:27

At 5/20/09 06:52 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: I see we are all having good fun around here now. But how is everybody?

Absolutely fantastic.

Except not really, after finals are done I will be fantastic. Until than, my life is devoted to my studies. So don't expect much active-ness out of me :/

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 20:19:04

I just finished watching Mr Brooks once without commentary, then again with commentary, thus becoming both jovial and sad when I heard that they had planned for a trilogy-- but the DVD sales might not be (and are not now apparently) high enough to make a sequel.

Come on, I don't have enough good serial killer stuff in my library. :( And Dexter comes back in the fall, no good summer television here in the states.

Bawwwwww. All aboard the waaaambulance.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 20:40:21

At 5/20/09 08:19 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: I just finished watching Mr Brooks once without commentary, then again with commentary, thus becoming both jovial and sad when I heard that they had planned for a trilogy-- but the DVD sales might not be (and are not now apparently) high enough to make a sequel.

I personally thought Mr. Brooks was a fantastic movie. Saw it a few nights ago on HBO.

Sequel? I doubt it. While it was good, I feel a second would only tarnish it's legacy. Too many movies are ruined by a sequel that completely lets down. So I guess it's a good thing the sales aren't up to par. Let it rest in peace.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 20:43:26

So what other movies/shows in that vein (hee) do you enjoy or have seen in the past ten years?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 20:57:32

At 5/20/09 08:43 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: So what other movies/shows in that vein (hee) do you enjoy or have seen in the past ten years?

Not too many movies with serial killers such as Mr. Brooks.

If you want, I could recommend some other movies that fall into the horror/violence genre?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 21:35:37

Here's a good list:

"Jason V. Freddy"
"Friday The Thirteenth"
"Jason"
"Van Helsing"

Basically, anything Jason/Werewolves/Vampires/etc.

How's that?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 21:38:21

Well i know i dont meet most of the requirments but i cant do flash and i want to be a part of newgrounds to help it any way possible. isnt there any possition i can have to help?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-20 21:44:46

At 5/20/09 09:38 PM, TheDeliMan wrote: Well i know i dont meet most of the requirments but i cant do flash and i want to be a part of newgrounds to help it any way possible. isnt there any possition i can have to help?

You could hang with us if you wish, but you won't be eligible for membership until you meet our minimum requirements. You're well on your way to that security guard badge, but it may be some time until you reach 50 posts, they'll have to be quality posts to boot. So long as you are here, you have to abide by the rules like everyone else and please avoid looking like a dumbass, if that is going to be a problem lol :)

no seriously, annoying people will be shot.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature