00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,577 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-07-29 16:10:17

Egad! sorry for the double post but here is a picture of the first frame of the animation, so you know how good It may be. Here it is!

Falling down laughing

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-07-30 23:47:22

Once again I am on here. One of my voice actors dropped out due to personal issues. So I need a new voice actor.

His name is Zetsu. His title is Crimson Steel. His voice is a dark, but kind voice and he is about 30 years old though he can sound younger. The character went through a lot of torture through his life which is the reason for his kindness. He served in a special military which is why he is subject to his torture. He is mostly viewed as an antagonist throughout the series, but at the end he turns out to be a good guy.

There is more information on my page. -HERE-

Here is a picture of what he looks like on the current timeline (after a nuclear attack). He looks different in the past version.

Voice Actor Wanted

Have a cookie!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-05 22:11:38

hey I'm looking for some one who can do an Adam West impression for a parody of Frank Millers All Star Batman and Robin

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-06 09:59:32

I'm looking for a singer who can help provide vocals for a hard Dance remix of Gary Jules' "Mad World"
If you send me a PM I can send you a preview of the song before you accept the offer.
I'm also hoping to find a vocalist to work with regularly, so if this goes well it could be the start of a partnership.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-06 13:33:06

I need a FEMALE voice actor.

Here are the lines:

Irritated:
"Hold on I have one more thing to do..."

Yelling and angry:
"Just one damn minute!"

Concerned and nervous:
"I was trying to find Leo."

Concerned:
"LEO! My pet bird, he got out of his cage again... I hope he didn't fly out the window.."

Use a file sharing service like spamtheweb or whatever and PM me the lines.

You will be coauthored on the flash.

Thanks!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-06 14:48:42

1 - A description of the voice types needed
Character 1: Male. Slightly forceful, but not brash. Older than 21 and younger than 35 pitch and tone. Must be able to sound casual, pained, and pissed off without sounding overboard.

Character 2: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Character 3: Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous.

Character 4: Female. Older than 21 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound happy, casual, and love struck.

Character 5: Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened.

Character 6: Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice.
Character 1: "It's been...a month. I haven't been able to bring myself to go see her. Not now. Not until I find 'him'..."

Character 1: "Because I will rip out your throat unless you start talking!"

Character 2: "What the hell makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

Character 2: "Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"

Character 3: "The children are fine, but...I'm a little worried about you."

Character 3: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

Character 4: "*cute giggle* You always were so confident."

Character 4: "It's sitting with you here in the sunsets that makes everything worth while."

Character 5: "Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Character 5: "Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"

Character 6: "What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Character 6: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."

3 - Method of contact.
It is best to PM me after you have sent me an e-mail (senseisunrie@gmail.com). Please have the subject of your e-mail as your name and the character. Also, name the file the same way.

4 - Include a deadline!
I will stop taking auditions by August 16th. If I do not find suitable voice types by that time, I will continue forward using text boxes only.

5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits"
All actors will be fully credited.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-07 00:35:51

b]Synopsis:[/b] Five friends are sick and tired of the way life has been. Society, pop culture and politics have dampened their spirits and they wish to find a way to change things. They are about to give up hope until a mysterious old woman tells them of a sandwich loving bum who has the power to change the world. They begin on a journey that takes them many places, let's them meet many people and end up in many strange situations.

Note 1: All art is conceptual. There may be slight changes made. Also, all art is done by the animator. He is known as "MyKindOfFlash". If you would like to view his other work, here is his Newgrounds userpage: http://mykindofflash.newgrounds.com/flas h/
Obviously his newer work is the best reflection of what this series will be animated like.

Note 2: Anyone wanting to audition please have this in mind: This is a series and we need voice actors who are readily available for meetings over skype, who are dedicated to making this the best possible, who are willing to come back repeatedly for more episodes.

Note 3: Must haves: A clear voice, good mic quality, skype.

Here is a concept drawing of one of the characters.

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/

ll303/JoshM0688/JerryPrewer-1.png[/IMG]

If anyone would like to try out for the voices, contact me via email at jsh_musser@yahoo.com

From there I will give you more detailed info about the parts and how to audition. I would put it here, but there isn't enough room.

Deadline is Augest 18

Ja Shin Ya

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-07 10:35:32

I need a voice actor who can do a good "rabbit" voice... The actor preferrably should be a dude, since the rabbit is a dude. You need to try to make a "Gilbert Godfrey" or "Toad from mario" voice.

The movie opens with the rabbit humming a happy little tune for about fifteen seconds, then yelps shortly because he got picked up violently by the ears. He turns to see that a giant fox-man is holding him. He starts to scream and struggle, using alot of profanity (have fun with that lol) like "aww shit... aww shit...". The fox man starts ripping into him with his teeth, the rabbit in agonizing pain. He stops making sound after about ten more seconds.

So i need the 15 second happy humming, then the short yelp followed by a bunch of profane struggling screams, then more profane screams as the rabbit gets his flesh torn off, then slowly calming down untill quiet (he diiiieeed!).

If you'd like to do it, send me a PM telling me, and then email me the finished product to BudGPstudios@yahoo.com. I'll use the funniest sounding one in the movie if I get multiple actors sending me their recording.

Check out my music: BudGP's Audio

TGF RTS Project - An RTS I've been trying to make with microsoft's XNA game studio.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-09 19:33:58

UPDATE

Character 1: Male. Slightly forceful, but not brash. Older than 21 and younger than 35 pitch and tone. Must be able to sound casual, pained, and pissed off without sounding overboard.

Character 2: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Character 3: Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous.

Character 4 (Taken)

Character 5: Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened.

Character 6: Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice.
Character 1: "It's been...a month. I haven't been able to bring myself to go see her. Not now. Not until I find 'him'..."

Character 2: "Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"

Character 3: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

Character 4: (Taken)

Character 5: "What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Character 5: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."

Character 6: "Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Character 6: "Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"

3 - Method of contact.
It is best to PM me after you have sent me an e-mail (senseisunrie@gmail.com). Please have the subject of your e-mail as your name and the character. Also, name the file the same way.

4 - Include a deadline!
August 16th. Depending on the auditions I receive, I will extend the deadline in order to get the proper characters voiced.

5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits"
All actors will be fully credited and placed in the "Author & Flash Information"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-11 11:34:23

I'm looking for so far for at least four, and at most ten, though some people could probably double up. the script is still in progress.

Character 1: Male; Mid-thirties to late forties Sounding voice (so Semi-deep to deep (I don't want to work with 40-Year-Olds))

Character 2: Male; Slightly higher than #1 with slight regal tone.

Character 3: Female; Higher Voice(25 - 30) , this Position is kinda sketchy, as the voice here is very specific.

DUDE! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-11 11:39:06

You can PM me here on NG and, if accepted, contact me at my email. Sorry I don't wanna get spammed.

The project, as I said, is up in the air, so no deadline is set as of yet.

All actors will be credited as Voices in credits both on the page and in movie.

DUDE! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-11 16:36:02

PLZ, i need for the moment 6 V A... One with a voice similar to the Zelda: Twilight Princess´s Link, another one to fake a kinda growly voice for a werewolf, another one for a big bad guy, Juggernaut...
then one for the Devil... a normal kinda 26 year old male voice, and a 30 year old woman... PM me if you want, its for a sprites animation, thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-11 18:23:14

i forgot....
1st one... must be kinda relaxed, like a teenager shikamaru from naruto, but just the personality, then the sound should be like a teen Link from Zelda TP
2nd one... A really fierce and easy to anger but normally calm Werewolf, around his 20s
3rd one...Like an old man, im gonna ecco the voices so they sound really special but thats not job of the VA
4th one... Old and growly fierce man
5th one... Normal average man
6th one... kinda like sexy woman.
All american accents if you can...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-11 21:58:29

I will do voices for anyone. I remember some guy calling about MacGuy here, but I didn't have a microphone at the time, but I do now.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-12 11:43:52

At 8/12/09 10:33 AM, Alchemist94 wrote: I need somebody to record "Fuck off" in a cockney accent. PM me for more info :)

I don't use that kind of language. Sorry.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-12 19:13:45

I'm making a sci-fi Space Shooter, and I need people that can sound Japanese for the roles of Fighter pilots 1,2,3,4; Lt. Hiromi Saito (operations officer), Station briefing oficer, Governor Koga, rebel fighter pilots, and the Pilot Senpai (flight commander).

I'm looking for people with more mature -sounding voices (not for kiddies). They must also either be able to sound Japanese, pronounce japanese-sounding words, or fot the character mold. More information will be provided if you send me a PM (after screening). The game that I'm making is the prequel to my Arian Starfighter game. Also, if anyone here has ever played TIE Fighter, it would be a major help.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-14 05:15:39

i know in the world of newgrounds gettin people to do something costs u money,, well im making a flash i have no microphone so i cant voice act, i was hoping,,, someone could voice act for me for free, it would only take 2 minutes to do it realy. al u have to do is this,,

pt 1::well, thats the second time i got aids, oh shit! is this thing still on??.. oh well, i want them to here..

pt 2:: Oh what the hell jimmy! ur having sex in my goddam office! it'll take weeks to get those sex stains out

pt3:: Haha, i just shit myself :)
>
thats all i need for now, anyone can do it realy u need to be atleast 16 or older, so i can actually understand ur voice, and its not high pitched, anyways i need someone please!!!

probably couldve used the text. dont need the hairy ass :p

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-14 08:09:47

1 - A description of the voice types needed.
We'll be needing a, or multiple voice actors to perform the following roles, in our up and coming flash video, BioWar.

Character 1- Male, aged 40-50. Deep Voice, he is serious, yet says serious things, in a laughable manner.

Character 2- Female, aged 23-25. Very serious, and mysterious

Character 3- Male aged. 30-40, Geeky, high(ish) voice, but not high enough to annoy you... that much.

Character 4- Male aged 20-23, Hothead and Over confident, Deep voice.

Character 5- Male aged 24-26, Calm, composed, but slightly retarded.

Character 6- Male, aged 27, Calm, Deep Voice, takes his time when talking, also quite mysterious.

Character 7- Male, Aged 20, Computer Intelligence Expert, his voice is a medium tone.

Character 8- Male, Aged 30, Very Deep Voice, Very Composed (He's a Sniper)

Character 9- General Infantry, they all look and sound the same, aged around 21, Male, and Deep Voice

Character 10- Female variant of Character 9, Highish voice, and has attitude.

Character 11- Militant, Speaks with a heavy middle eastern accent, but in the english language.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying
for.

All Characters except Character 11 are Americans.

Character 1- Hmmm... this is a job for some ice cold sushehh... (Note the emphasis on the word Sushi)
Character 1- (Says it like its not as important as Sushi))Oh, and scramble the jets, we've got incoming.

Character 2- *Sigh* Ohh, you gotta be jacking me... (Fed Up)

Character 3- Sir! We're Under Attack!

Character 4- Yeahhhheehaheeh! (Excited, Screaming almost)

Character 4- Uhh, 2, we got bogies dead ahead (In the plain, bland pilot type voice)

Character 5- Good... now lets got get some ice cold sushehh!

Character 5- Yeah... Uh...1, you see any left? (Again in that plain, bland pilots voice)

Character 6- Hmph, Yeah, except they got the Big Guns on every side of us.

Character 6- As soon as we step foot outside this hut, we'll have the whole militia locking onto us.

Character 7- Ok, take the first left, the control panel should be right infront of you.

Character 7- Got It, Logging On Now.

Character 8- BOOM! Headshot! (Yes i know thats a cliche, but stick with it :) )

Character 8- Good... Night (the oo's in Good are held for a few seconds)

Character 9- Fire In The Hole!

Character 9- Supressive Fire!

Character 10- Their Moving In On Our Left Flank!

Character 10- Contact, 9' o clock!

Character 11- RPG Cover!

Character 11- Grenade!

3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
Either PM me, or contact me on the following email adress
lcressey@live.co.uk

4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
28th August, Earlier if all places are filled, obviously.

5 - Extra Info
If you can do more than one part, thats great, When contacting me about the roles, please set the subject as 'Voice Actor- Character(s) (Number of the character, or characters, seperated by a comma)

We already have a lot of the flash under way, Artist, Animation, Programming and writing the script, so you will be joining an almost fully made up team.

Regards, Luke

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-14 08:11:47

At 8/14/09 08:09 AM, Cressey wrote: 5 - Extra Info
If you can do more than one part, thats great, When contacting me about the roles, please set the subject as 'Voice Actor- Character(s) (Number of the character, or characters, seperated by a comma)

We already have a lot of the flash under way, Artist, Animation, Programming and writing the script, so you will be joining an almost fully made up team.

Regards, Luke

Everyone participating in the making of BioWar will be given Credits on the left Sidebar and on the Credits Screen at the end (if implemented)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-17 17:05:54

hello i need voice actors for my game. if you think you can sound like anyone from dragon ball z(english american show version), then u can contact me. the main character is vegeta, so if you can sound like him that is nice.

aim-jereminion
msn-jereminion@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 04:38:31

Need Female Voice Actor!

Ok so heres the deal, i have a few ( and i mean few) lines i need done for "the disney collab"

This is a very legitimate project and a very good way to get urself heard. THIS is NOT one of those imatture voice acting requests to a project that will never finish.

my animations are legit, check em out on my userpage if u like.

SO

here is what i need. The lines are below, just record em and send em to me. THATS IT!

if i like em ill end up using them. if not i will let you know, and thank u for ur time

so here are the lines:

"look um.....[trying to pronounce name correctly] Jafar..? I can do hj's bj's and even rj's for a little extra but i won't marry you. ....and quit calling me princess"

[she is hypnotized]

"[said in a hypnotized voice] i will mary you....[breaking from hynosis] but your so old"

[jafar realizes the hypnosis isnt working so he blasts her with a spell]

"AGAHHAHG!" << screams in agony..

---------AND CUT---------------

thats all i need! very simple!

so if u want to see your voice work in a project that WILL be executed (and maybe even hit the front page if u ask me) then hit me up!!!

thanks guys!

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 10:29:26

hi everybody i need some voices for my cartoones
i hope anyone will help me

you can found episode 1 & 2 on my flash videos

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 10:48:02

good morning i need some voice actor

if anyone will do it say it me on PM
and i send you what you have to say

P.S i need :
man 17-16 age

please send me PM

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 21:39:57

UPDATE --- Audition Extension *Would it help anyone if I said who the characters are as well?*
Character 1:Male. Slightly forceful, but not brash. Older than 21 and younger than 35 pitch and tone. Must be able to sound casual, pained, and pissed off without sounding overboard.

Character 3:Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous. She is a detective, so be sure to sound mature and to the point, but sympathetic and casual when talking to a friend.

Character 4 (Taken)

Character 5:Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened, but not super deep and overboard.

Character 6:Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice

Character 2:"Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"

Character 5:"What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Character 5: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."

Character 6:"Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Character 6:"Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"

3 - Method of contact.

4 - Include a deadline!
I am extending the deadline. The auditions I have received thus far are excellent, and as such I want to make sure the rest of the characters get the quality and style they deserve.

All actors will be fully credited and placed in the "Author & Flash Information"

6 - Extra Info
For those who have already auditioned and I thanked them but turned them down, do not feel afraid to change up your audition and send it to me again. I am always willing to take another listen to a different use of your voice.

One voice actor has inspired me to even write in a another character just to match his voice styling, so don't be afraid to submit!

-----
I've been receiving excellent auditions, mostly for the same characters, so I'm looking forward to more for the other characters.

Oh, and one last thing...many of you who send in auditions and don't get chosen for this are being considered for one of the 14 additional voices needed for Game Ranger 4 once the script has been given the final approval.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 21:57:48

I'm making a flash about pac-man, heh, yea sounds dumb, huh? But, I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. But, my voice is no where near what the ghosts should sound like. So I'm kinda looking for a voice for a blue ghost ( could be anything really ) and a red ghost, ( that kinda has a lower voice ) and an orange ghost ( crazy, like seriously, FUCKED UP! ). I don't really think I'll get any responds, but if I do then, whoa thank you so much. If you wanna be a actor for this, just reply. Thanks. :]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-19 01:48:14

Characters have been named in my news post with more information.

Character 1: Ken
Character 2: Balrog
Character 3: Chun-Li
Character 4: Eliza
Character 5: Gohan
Character 6: Ryu

Yes, I do draw for this (image presented is not final)

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-19 16:28:45

Just wanted to update my request. I am still looking for voices for my Solar System based flash series and could use them soon. Here is a full list of chars.

I don't really shoot babies... or do I?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-20 01:36:23

Hey I need some voices for a project me and a few others are working on. The information's on my page.

If you're interested PM me or Carnagereap (link on page)

Urrrnn.......urrrrhhh.........eerra aaghhh.............

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-20 14:29:27

Update...
Blue ghost is taken.
Still looking for Red, and Orange ghosts.
Don't know what I'm talking bout?
Original Post:

I'm making a flash about pac-man, heh, yea sounds dumb, huh? But, I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. But, my voice is no where near what the ghosts should sound like. So I'm kinda looking for a voice for a blue ghost ( could be anything really ) and a red ghost, ( that kinda has a lower voice ) and an orange ghost ( crazy, like seriously, FUCKED UP! ). I don't really think I'll get any responds, but if I do then, whoa thank you so much. If you wanna be a actor for this, just reply. Thanks. :

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-21 16:14:28

UPDATE
---
Still holding auditions for remaining characters:

Balrog: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Gohan:Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened, but not super deep and overboard.

Ryu: Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

Chun-Li: Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous. She is a detective, so be sure to sound mature and to the point, but sympathetic and casual when talking to a friend.

---
Line Samples:

Balrog:"What the hell makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

Balrog:"Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"
Gohan: "What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Gohan: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."
Ryu: "Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Ryu: "Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"
Chun-Li: "The children are fine, but...I'm a little worried about you."

Chun-Li: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

---
As always, there is even more information available for you here, in my news post

Screen cap has been cropped.

Voice Actor Wanted