00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,540 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-02 15:37:12

At 9/11/11 03:19 AM, R3B0RN wrote:
At 9/7/11 02:55 PM, R3B0RN wrote: Hey,
We are looking for a female voice actor (age doesn't really matter, but at least 16 would be great) for our project, "The New Empire", which is a "Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy" Single Player modification. We would need this voice for our main character Miala, who is a young Twi'lek female. If you are interested or want to know the details, please contact me via email: levente95@gmail.com. Please don't PM or reply here!
Hi there again!
We have found a voice for Miala, but there are more characters who need voice (Old masters, young padawans, Stormtroopers, Officers, really anything), both male and female, so we appreciate any help from you! All those who would like to take part in this, please contact me by email as mentioned above.

Thanks,
Levente

Hey,
We have made a lot of progress with our project, but we are still looking for people who could be the voice of the following characters:
- Main character: Jasen (30-35 years old Jedi Master)
- Others: A Cop, A Jedi, an Imperial Officer, and a Rebel Commander (all of them are around 25-30)
If none of the above fits you, but you would still like to participate, don't worry, send me an email, and we will try to get a role for you! We can expand the story anytime ;)

Please keep in mind that this is NOT payed. We appreciate any help. Always remember, this is FOR SCIENCE.
(SURPRISE! Email address is still "levente95@gmail.com")

Thanks again,
Levente

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-04 14:50:40

I dunno what happened to my other voice actor that wanted to audition lol. I already have one voice actor, but i'm still looking for a female voice for another character i have. The series kinda depends on another female voice so if you're interested PM me via newgrounds. I'll have a storyboard/script for you to act out when you audition.

The female character name is aliyah shes naive yet insightful, and she comes from a broken home. Thats all i've developed for her background. But as the series progress her story will write itself. But hopefully this will give you some basis as to what personality i'm looking for.

If you're even the slight bit interested please PM me i'm sure you'll be fine...thanks for your time everyone

At 11/24/07 07:50 AM, Rucklo wrote: Voice Acting "Genre" in the Audio Portal

If you are a voice actor who wants to advertise your services, do that here

Thread rules (read before posting!!!).
Include the following when looking for Voice Actors
1 - A description of the voice types needed.
Example: "I need a voice actor who can sound like a teenage male, British accent." Try to be as precise as you can!
2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying for.
3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits".

What's this stuff anyway?
With the addition of the Voice Acting genre in the Audio Portal, a very important step have been taken by Newgrounds to recognice the guys and girls who devote their time and lending their voice to the awesome flash-submissions that daily attempts to make it through the Portal.

Old VA club
There used to be a VA-club that served as a gatheringpoint for VA's, but it have become quite impopular and inactive and was frankly quite malplaced, so with the new VA-genre addition, we make a new attempt!

Why is this in the Audio Forum?
Since recording a human voice is a very difficult thing to do (depending on what level you're at, of course), this thread manifest itself in this forum because the technical help is closer to get here than in the flash/C&C forum. If you have any technical issues, feel free to read through the Audio Sticky once again, and if you can't find what you're looking for, present your specific issue by making a thread in this forum.

Audacity - free audio recording/editing studio.
Shure SM58 - If you want decent recording quality fairly cheap, this is a legendary durable vocal microphone that goes for pretty much everything. Around $100.

Thanks to KagomeHigurashi for helping out with the rules!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-04 17:46:06

Character: Bob
Voice: Older teenage male, slightly distracted. Slight Georgian or Alabaman accent appreciated.
Line: âEUoeIâEUTMm an adventurer. That means I venture out into the world, explore the unknown and collect shiny things. And no amount of danger will ever change that.âEU

Character: Riley
Voice: Rebellious teenage girl, forceful and occasionally snappy.
Line: âEUoeIâEUTMm totally responsible. And yes, I know what the world responsible means. Really, what kind of fool do you take me for?âEU

Character: Harley
Voice: Tired and drained female, from a studious environment.
Line: âEUoeAre you done acting stupid for the day? IâEUTMd really like to get a move on so we can make it to town before dark.âEU

Character: RileyâEUTMs Dad
Voice: Older Male, similar to drill sergeant archetype.
Line: âEUoeYou listen to me, child. This world is a dangerous and hate filled place. In that cold and unforgiving wild, surviving by the skin of your teeth is the best end you could hope for.âEU

Character: The Guardian
Voice: An older male, stubborn and unwilling to back down. Scottish accent.
Line: âEUoeYou stand on the verge of greatness. It thusly gives me great pain to know that you should-that you shall fall from history, unknown, forgotten.âEU

Character: Greg
Voice: Calm and collected male
Line: âEUoeYou cannot fathom the torments I have endured for the sake of my goals.âEU

Character: Princess Elaina
Voice: A spoiled brat used to getting things her way and generally sheltered from others
Line: âEUoeOh, what a curse it is to be so beautiful. The expectations, the adoration, dealing with the rabble. It is really quite the bother.âEU

To contact me about a role, please e-mail your audition to dchorror@gmail.com. The deadline is April 18, 2012. Thank you for your consideration.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-04 17:52:21

Character: Bob
Voice: Older teenage male, slightly distracted. Slight Georgian or Alabaman accent appreciated.
Line: "I'm an adventurer. That means I venture out into the world, explore the unknown and collect shiny things. And no amount of danger will ever change that."

Character: Riley
Voice: Rebellious teenage girl, forceful and occasionally snappy.
Line: "I'm totally responsible. And yes, I know what the world responsible means. Really, what kind of fool do you take me for?"

Character: Harley
Voice: Tired and drained female, from a studious environment.
Line: "Are you done acting stupid for the day? I'd really like to get a move on so we can make it to town before dark."

Character: Riley's Dad
Voice: Older Male, similar to drill sergeant archetype.
Line: "You listen to me, child. This world is a dangerous and hate filled place. In that cold and unforgiving wild, surviving by the skin of your teeth is the best end you could hope for."

Character: The Guardian
Voice: An older male, stubborn and unwilling to back down. Scottish accent.
Line: "You stand on the verge of greatness. It thusly gives me great pain to know that you should-that you shall fall from history, unknown, forgotten."

Character: Greg
Voice: Calm and collected male
Line: "You cannot fathom the torments I have endured for the sake of my goals."

Character: Princess Elaina
Voice: A spoiled brat used to getting things her way and generally sheltered from others
Line: "Oh, what a curse it is to be so beautiful. The expectations, the adoration, dealing with the rabble. It is really quite the bother."

To contact me about a role, please e-mail your audition to dchorror@gmail.com. The deadline is April 18, 2012. Thank you for your consideration.

Sorry for the double post, didn't realize the copy paste of the post from word to the forum were screw up the quotes.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-05 17:39:15

Hey, i need someone to say "Meanwhile, on the moon" for a project im working on called Monkeys in space. If anyone is interested please contact me. I have another guy supposedly doing it, but he hasn't gotten back to me, and I need the line done quickly, so if anyone is interested PM me.

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-05 22:57:06

At 3/11/12 12:36 AM, QuietStealth wrote: Need voice actors!

I need a guy who can go into very high pitched voice. And when I say high pitch, I mean HIGH!

I need someone who sounds really muscly and strong.

I need someone who sounds nerdy.

And last, I need someone who can sound like a dumb ass.

I will message you the script.

I'm interested, i could potentially do all of those, take your pick for me. :P

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-06 04:13:39

Hi Everyone. A websomic I am a fan of sent out a request for auditions. The author of the webcomic Erfworld is making book 1 into a full motion animation and needs a number of parts. I'll just copy down the message posted for everyone here.

Erfworld Motion Comic Voice Audition Form

Introduction

Hello professional or aspiring voice actor! This is your chance to audition for roles in the motion comic treatment of Erfworld Book 1. A listing of parts, guidelines, and a submission form are below. See the video on the Kickstarter page for more information about the project.

Deadline

The deadline for submitting your audition files is midnight Eastern on Friday, April 20.

Payment

Those we cast for the project will receive a minimum of $50 and screen credit for their parts, even small single-line parts. Larger parts will pay $50 for the first studio hour and $25 for each additional studio hour. You must be able to record your parts on your own equipment and submit them to us electronically. A contract with express terms will be provided to those we cast. You will not receive any money for auditioning.

Parts

Your interpretation of the character is up to you, and should be based on a good understanding of the story and your character's part in it. If you have questions about a character's motivation or personality type you can submit them to erfworldaudio@gmail.com. In general, only the people we cast in these roles will get specific directions about line delivery and approach to the character portrayal.

Basic guidelines:
» Clean, professional recording. A pop shield is a must (you can make your own, if need be). This also means no background noises, computer hums, hissing, or random sirens, dogs, babies or gunshots.
» No mispronounced or flubbed words. During the Kickstarter auditions of page 34, we had some people who mispronounced Signamancy (SY - na - man - see). If you have any questions regarding a pronunciation, please email erfworldaudio@gmail.com
» Submit separate auditions in separate files. For example, if you are auditioning for Sizemore and Caesar, you must submit two separate files.
» At the beginning of your sound file, please state your name and what part you are auditioning for (ex: This is Hugh Jass, auditioning for the part of Parson Gotti).
» All files must have the following name format: CHARACTERNAME_YOURNAME.mp3. Example: PARSONGOTTI_HUGHJASS.mp3
» All files must be in .mp3 format. See below for a list of free/inexpensive recording/editing software, all of which can be used to export a file into this format. As we are not experts in each program, please do not email us asking for support with any of the programs.

List of audio editing software we recommend:

Audacity (free)
Goldwave (generous free trial period)
MixCraft 5 (free trial)
Cubase (30 day trial)

To read the full posting, which shows the parts needed for the audition, please click HERE

To read the comic that the script is going to work from, click HERE

Auditions are being held until the 20th. So get cracking everyone! :)

Collecting NG's undiscovered gems has been a hobby of mine since 2005. I am curently posting them on my blog.

Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-13 16:50:34

Hello, long time no see.

I have decided to make short sketch/joke about finnish puzzlegame "rochard " and i need male voice actor for hero "John Rochard" and 2 derpy/retarded minions.

The Hero's voiceself sounds like this it is okay if you cannot imitate voice perfectly.
But these 2 minions must sounds really derp/stupid.

If you got intrested send email or pm.
more information in private.

thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-13 17:31:32

Hey Guys! I'm looking for someone who has an advertising voice! Someone who sounds like they are from a commercial! This is for a website that I'm soon to launch called: www.worldofmemes.net - Its going to be a popular forums and really need someone to voice for the commercial/trailer. You can be any age, aslong as you have an advertising voice which does the part! Message me if you are interested! You'll get yourself noticed and we will help refer you if you want!

Fill out this form:

Name:
Anything else you want to say:

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-14 06:39:29

Yo guys!
For my final school exam i have to play this song:

Bloody Beetroots - Have Mercy

I need the help of you guys. I need the soundfile of the man you hear in the beginning.
Its some sort of priest talking italian/latin. So my question is: can anyone make such a soundfile?

If you know where to find the sample on the internet, please let me know it as well. Because i dont know where to start >.<

Thx!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-15 00:40:43

Name: Brittany Williams
Link to voice acting samples: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65301121/Lorraine%20Heid_bmw4acting_
lns1%2C2%2C3_.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65301121/US-AIR-TV%20Audition-Britta ny%20M%20Williams.mp3
Anything else you want to say: I would love to work with you! I can be contacted on this site or at my email: bmw4acting (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks!

At 4/13/12 05:31 PM, GoobleCopter wrote: Hey Guys! I'm looking for someone who has an advertising voice! Someone who sounds like they are from a commercial! This is for a website that I'm soon to launch called: www.worldofmemes.net - Its going to be a popular forums and really need someone to voice for the commercial/trailer. You can be any age, aslong as you have an advertising voice which does the part! Message me if you are interested! You'll get yourself noticed and we will help refer you if you want!

Fill out this form:

Name:
Anything else you want to say:

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-15 02:28:36

I am looking for a male/female voice actor for an animation I am making for university.

There are two characters I need voicing, one is a small boy named Timmy and the other is his mother. I will include a link to the script at the bottom of this post.

If possible try a few different voices in the audition, I already have the voices for the other character in the animation known as the "White Van Man", he has a deep gritty cockney accent.

I have about 3 weeks left on the animation so if you could send any auditions asap that would be great.

My email address is lee_rsp@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Script: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a3e0e12d5fc26b66b795dc65 7ee0eca8

fluffykittens

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-16 16:41:23

(Thanks to the courtesy of BackfromPurgatory for redirecting me here.:D Man, I feel kind of stupid (But maybe I am...)

Are you interested in parodies? Are you an excellent voice actor/actress? Then this is the job for you!
I'm working on an animation and I was needing the voice talents of some actors/actresses. Mind volunteering? I'll credit you.

Just post in this thread if you're up to it.
Characters I'll be Parodising:
Note: () parenthesis means age. And not your age; the age of the character you're trying to represent.

Link- I just need a teen voice(17) Test Line: " I'm ready for battle!"
Saria- I need a tough but soft teen voice(17): Test Line:"Nothing will stand in my way!"
Ratchet- This one requires a James Arnold Taylor- like voice.Test Line:" What? You think you could beat me?"
Ty- I need an Australian accent of a teen(13) [He's unknown, but thats the point!] Test Line: "No worries!"
Sonic- I need a cocky American boy accent(17) Test Line:" This will take awhile..." Rayman-This one would need an immature teen impression.(15) Test Line:" Come on: this isn't challenging!" Dallas- You know that broadcaster's voice! (40) Test Line: "Run, Ratchet, run!"
Navi- any female voice actress who can speak in a child like tone. Test Line: "Hey, listen!"
Globox- John Leguizamo, anyone? (18) Test Line: " Hey, RAYMAN!!!"

Any of you feel you can impersonate them, I would appreciate it!

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-17 14:41:15

Looking for a voice actorwho can act like a complete dork on microphone and make silly sound effects!

Can be either male or female!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-18 20:35:34

Thanks to everyone who sent demos, I have chosen all the actors now.

At 4/15/12 02:28 AM, kobbler wrote: I am looking for a male/female voice actor for an animation I am making for university.

fluffykittens

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-19 00:45:06

Need a voice actor for a TV sales person. The man is big (Not fat) and should have the same overtone as a typical "AS SEEN ON TV" guy. ( fake and over excited)

The line is
"And if you act now, YOU could win a fine for up to 1000 DOLLARS!!"

I am open for voice actors interpretations as well.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-19 09:59:28

Left 4 Dead 2 custom campaign "Life's a Beach" new audition!

Thanks to everyone who auditioned for the roles I posted a few weeks ago, great turnout! We are re-writing Ryuji, the prisoner as an American and are now open to auditions for him, read below for details.

Ryuji (Male)

Backstory
This yakuza hit-man grew up in America where he carried out assasinations and various other crimes. He was eventually arrested and subsequently incarcerated. When the infection broke out the prisoners were loaded on to buses for evacuation. Kelly was one of the guards assigned to the transport which soon crashed en-route to the coast. The Prisoner and Kelly teamed up fought their way out to reach the evacuation ships.

Personality

· Cold and calculating with a strong desire for self-preservation at the expense of others, especially those he views as below him.
· He is dominant and controlling, often commanding the group what to do.
· His only motivation for staying with the group is to increase his odds of finding the cure, until then he will try his hardest to keep them alive.
· While generally calm he has strong bloodlust and revels in the constant killing.

Voice
American, Adult male (mid to late 20's) who is fluent in English. He is a stoic character, when he talks he is commanding and blunt. He has been through a lot, so making his voice slightly gruff is an option. We are not set on what we want so VA experimentation is encouraged.

-----------------------------

VA's must have high quality recording equipment and appropriate software! We are now taking auditions for these positions, if you are interested contact me here or through our email: prospect.developer@gmail.com and I will send you the audition lines for each part as well as detail you on the technical requirements.

You can also see our moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/lifes-a-beach which contains information and concept art/in-game screenshots of our characters.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-20 14:04:03

Thanks to all who tried out I found my guy. Thank you

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 05:43:38

Name: Lee Turner
Here's my website of my first demo and most if not all the things i've voiced in: Voice Resume

You can contact me by email at shadowkenva@hotmail.com
Hope to work with a lot of people! Thank you.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 11:35:41

At 4/22/12 05:43 AM, Shadowken69 wrote: Name: Lee Turner
Here's my website of my first demo and most if not all the things i've voiced in: Voice Resume

You're in the wrong thread, dude. Try the Voice Actor Advertising Thread...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 12:47:17

hey i'm 13 ready for pretty much any kind of voice acting i like doing British and i can do many other accents Russian is my favourite

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 14:00:21

You're in the wrong thread, dude. Try the Voice Actor Advertising Thread...

Oh sorry. Thank you. Still trying to get use to this site.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 17:38:48

Hi I need a voice actor for NATA. My short is called Time Slug and will be about 2 min long. I need voice for 4 characters, Marian (the main charcter, who is a sarcastic male young adult slug), Sam (A very annoying slug, who gets thankfully eaten, he has to do some singing so you would have to be willing to do a little humming and la la las), Wizard Slug (A wise old wizzard, pretty generic), and last but not leats, Dino Slug (Very deep dinosaur voice, very threatening, he gets to eat Marian)

If an of those characters interest you please PM me.

Here is a screenshot:

Voice Actor Wanted

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 22:05:18

At 4/22/12 12:47 PM, ManlyUnicorn wrote: hey i'm 13 ready for pretty much any kind of voice acting i like doing British and i can do many other accents Russian is my favourite

Again, Wrong thread, go to the Voice Actor Advertising thread.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 23:20:52

Okay, so, this is one of my "Stand-Alones" parodies, and I need one Scottish male voice actor(Ewan McGregor), one dumbed Canadian voice(I doubt anybody knows a Hayden Christensen; Google the fool), and one female voice(Natalie Portman).
See, the story is called the "Skywalker Curse", and its about how Hayden Christensen goes down the path of his son, Mark Hamill.( Only geeks like me and voice actors know him).
The story is full of twists(not really); if your interested, PM me with the subject of the role you would like to play. Thanks.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 23:28:03

Sorry, back so soon...(I'm working on many projects...)
I'm doing a Rayman animation for a collab and I need some actors for volunteer...
I need:
A male voice that sounds like the Magician.
A male voice that sounds like a Billy West voice with a Frenchie accent.
Two male voices that are soldier/agent like.
Thats it. If you have any questions or are interested, PM me.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 13:19:18

Howdy folks, the name's C1oak. I've penned a 30-40 second animation storyboard. It's a gag on League of Legends. I have about 7 characters that need voicing ranging from some basic dialogue to screams.

An example of my animation ability here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vodyDOKNI

While I'm not paying for your services, you'll be guaranteed large exposure upon release, and I'll be sure to include all of your contact details for future interested parties. For people familiar to league of legends, or those not familiar, I've included youtube clips of the characters speaking, and instructions for dialogue here: http://shorttext.com/4BHXTzP

Please include your contact information with any submissions so I can give proper credit where it is due. Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 13:20:45

Also, deadline for submissions is a week from today (Deadline - Monday, April 30th).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 16:44:22

NATA 2012 is here, and I'm much needing voice actors for my submission (see below for character details).

Acrobat Hero (male)
Flying Hero (male)
Villain (male)
AH Girlfriend (female)
Villain Wife (female)
Kids Voices (boys and girls)

It'd be mightily appreciated if curiosities abound (I'll attach a static image of the two main characters in question; animations already started).

Thanks (PM if okay, and willing to work under a tight deadline).

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 06:03:05

Hey! :)

I'm working on a dnb track and looking for a female voice actor.
I need a nasty voice that sounds very sexy.

What you need to do: Some moaning, some dirtytalk, thats pretty much it...
Of course you will be credited on every platform where I'm gonna upload the finished track.

For contact please PM me here or write an Email to contact.sirsirius@gmail.com

Best,
Sir Sirius