New Topic Respond to this Topic
DingoWalleyStudio
DingoWalleyStudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 11:40 AM Reply

Hello Newgrounders! I'm starting work on a new series (Again XD)! I need two male voice actors to help me out!

I need a guy who can sound like VideogameDunkey and a guy who can sound like Critical. If you can, PM me with your Email address and I'll send you the script. If I think your voice is perfect for the role, then your hired!

Thanks to anyone who wants to help :D

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 04:56 PM Reply

Semi paid position, looking for voice tallent.
For full project details, please visit the URL below:
http://kjcc.keyjaycompound.com/flur-blades-of-the-universe-r eboot/

BBS Signature
ADHDtJ
ADHDtJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 10:00 AM Reply

Hello voice actors of Newgrounds! I require myself one male and one female voice actor, for an animation I want to make. Now I've put all the information on this project in a neat .pdf (http://speedy.sh/r8vAu/OMGSpaceTryOuts.pdf), but I understand this might be a bit suspicious, with virusses and what-not. If you'd feel more comfortable with a .docx I've also provided that.(http://speedy.sh/3qnKQ/OMGSpaceTryOuts.docx)

If you don't feel comfortable on downloads then you might wanna check the public version out here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UMwT7qB24Si7LMnJc1bpRLBt osuqZjSmQmEwkVnvTCg/edit

I've added a screencap and I'm looking forward to your submissions!

Voice Actor Wanted

EvilInkMachine
EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Yo!,

Animator here looking for Two Voice actors for Semi periodic Animated Shorts!

One male One female, looking for Teen-ish to Young Adult Voice Ranged.
The Male would shoot for this Character: http://fav.me/d5jsnlo No specific voices in mind atm, so feel free to take a shot at it!.
Female voice would shoot for: http://fav.me/d5qxi0k , same as the male no specifics, so please take a shot =)!.

If interested or have any Questions feel free to PM me, or E-mail me at adrian@candyrag.com for more Info!

Thank you for your time~

-Adrian

BBS Signature
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 01:45 PM Reply

Casting for Flash RPG "Primal Champions" - - Lots of Roles!

Download this Audition Packet for the Audition lines and images of the characters

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qsuiqfpfab4gnsm <audition packet.

Send the auditions to me at Redharvestng@yahoo.com

Voice Actor Wanted

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
crocatoot
crocatoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 01:24 AM Reply

ok, i am currently making a two episode miniseries for class, it is based on a story i wrote a while back and i'm gonna need voice actors, the story is still pending and the characters names are pending changes so i will give a short description of the characters who will be in it or sure so as i can see if you can give an appropriate voice

story- the story takes place in a sort of fantasy world, its like a modern dark ages/medieval time

1-Red (between 20 and 25 years old), He is the impatient eldest of two brothers, arrogant and a very skilled swordsman and fighter. he can have any woman he wants (based on his skills and looks) but has little interest in anything other than honing and displaying his skills. he cares for his brother but doesn't express it well often leading to conflict. he has no job and makes his money as a sort of bounty hunter.

Voice- Preferably with an "im better than you" attitude that can still be changed to regretful or sympathetic without it seeming unusual

2-Blue (between 19 and 24) the genius younger of the two brothers, he quietly tends to keep to himself and rarely leaves the house. Blue is a scientist/inventor, he makes things upon request as it is his job. he wishes that he could be a fighter like his brother but any time he tries he ends up hurting himself as he is not suited for the field. he cares for yet is
often Jealous of his brother. blue's achievements are overshadowed by anything Red does. little by little his sanity depletes from his jealousy

voice- relatively shy and reserved, but can change to impatient and pushy.
voice 2- once he loses his sanity his voice must follow suit, something less deep pitch and i guess the word stringy, so not deep but not high. anyway, he will also need a laugh that shows he has lost his mind, nothing left but a soul of hate, i would prefer it if the laugh was drawn out but maybe a regular version as well

3-Advanced blue (????)
there will be a brief time gap and Blue will return (it will be blue but it also wont be blue, i cant really explain without spoiler) regardless, he will be different from his previous self greatly, his intelligence will remain the same if not increased, he is devious, deceitful and out for revenge (possibly more) his skills in combat now rival his brothers but he also has unusual abilities to add to his dangerousness.

sly, unpredictable/spontaneous and merciless, he will use anyone he needs to in order to achieve his goals. he almost always has a smile or smirk on his face and very rarely loses his calm, but when he does then it may mean trouble

once i get the script under way i can request a few lines for trials, but in the mean time if you are interested you can PM me, you can try saying some lines you make up or read somewhere in the mean time if you like

i may show you what the characters look like upon request when i get them sketched out

Jaleho
Jaleho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 10:10 PM Reply

THE GROK SQUAD

-----

The Grok Squad is a group of sixteen little alien researchers stranded on Earth. While trying to find a way home, they decide to start learning more about our world to prepare an impromptu field report to their home culture. The show is essentially a fun educational show where each new topic is looked at through multiple lenses -- the scientific alien, the jock alien, the social alien, the artistic alien, and so on.

-----

VOICES:

One thing to remember with these characters is that they are all smart and friendly. Some are a little more introverted, others are much more outgoing. They are very curious which occasionally gets them into trouble, but they do their best not to cause trouble intentionally. Imagine a mix of an innocent inquisitive child with a trained scientist. Each has their own area of interest and unique way of looking at the world, but overall they are positive, upbeat, fun-loving, and have a thirst for knowledge.

Just as important, none of the accents should be TOO thick. These characters need to be able to explain complex topics in ways an average person can understand, and the accents, while adding flavor, should not subtract from the comprehension.

Character design artwork is available here: http://www.interestingstudios.com/the-grok-squad/

If anyone has questions about like, personalities, that aren't clear from the images or descriptions, let me know!

EDIT: I have posted this same offer to my Facebook friends, but no one has specified any parts yet, so they are all still equally open and I will indicate otherwise if that changes!

MALES:
SCRUMP (Spatial/Dimensional): Brooklyn, Italian, Gangster, Gravely, New York, New Jersey (Danny Devito, Frank Stallone, Tony Clifton, Al Pacino, Chazz Palminteri)
VINDALOO (Vocal/Linguistic): Arkansas, Georgia, Politician, Deep Southern Drawl (Bill Clinton, Roscoe and Boss Hogg, Foghorn Leghorn, Futurama's Hyperchicken Lawyer)
HORNSWOGGLE (Mechanical/Dexterous): New England, Boston (Norm Abrahm's New Yankee Workshop, Peter Griffin, Alan Alda)
DIDGERIDOO (Kinesthetic/Athletic): Black, Urban (Will Smith, Michael Jordan)
MOOG (Naturalistic/Environmental): Australian, Ocker (Crocodile Hunter Steve irwin, Paul Hogan, Yahoo Derious)
YONKERS (Interpersonal/Social): Canadian, Minnesota (Bob and Doug McKenzie, Fargo, Drop Dead Gorgeous)
GIMBLE (Intrapersonal/Emotional): Midwest, Northwest, Quiet, Reserves, Friendly (Michael Cera, Tobey Maguire, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet)
IPSWITCH (Literary/Textual): British, Southern English, Formal RP (David Mitchell, Ricky Gervaise, Stephen Fry, John Cleese, Wadsworth the Robot)

FEMALES:
NUDNIK (Visual/Graphic): High rising terminal (Hippie, Valley Girl, Luna Lovegood, Cat Valentine from Victorious, Phoebe and Ursula from Friends/Mad About You, Cloudcuckoolander)
POLLIWOG (Aural/Rhythmic): Country Western (Reba McIntyre, Holly Hunter)
KATZENJAMMER (Existential/Spiritual): Southern Irish, Gaelic (Elvish)
WURTZEL (Analytical/Empirical): Queens, Yiddish, Jewish (Less Annoying Fran Drescher)
CADDYWAMPUS (Creative/Synthetical): Chicano, Latino (Carla from Scrubs)
TREACLE (Mathematical/Logical): Hindi, Indian, Pakistani (Raj -- Big Bang Theory, Samir -- Office Space)
BOROGOVE (Symbolic/Metaphorical): Jamaican (Cool Runnings)
FLINK (Factual/Memorial): Mid/Trans-Atlantic (Katherine Hepburn, Joan Crawford)

-----

AUDITION SCRIPT

NOTE: The following was voted the second most funniest joke in the world, according to Wikipedia. As it combines critical thinking with humor, it seemed a great sample script to play with animation using these characters, I'd like a full version of the script all in the same accent but with different inflections. Example: If you decide to do Wurtzel, you would do all the lines with the Queens/Yiddish accent, but she might do her regular voice for the narrator, a stern, deeper voice for Holmes, and a wistful dreamy voice for Watson, but they all would still sound like her. I'll cut and splice after I get 16 good recordings, either with one line from each character, or do a separate animation for each character telling the story, or combine two or three characters -- one as the narrator, one playing Holmes and one playing Watson. We'll see once I know what I have to work with!

NARRATOR:
Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson were going camping.
They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep.
Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said:

HOLMES:
Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see.

NARRATOR:
Watson replied:

WATSON:
I see millions and millions of stars.

NARRATOR:
Holmes said:

HOLMES:
And what do you deduce from that?

NARRATOR:
Watson replied:

WATSON:
Well, if there are millions of stars,
and if even a few of those have planets,
itâEUTMs quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there.
And if there are a few planets like Earth out there,
there might also be life."

NARRATOR:
And Holmes said:

HOLMES:
Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!

-----

DEADLINE:

I will set an initial deadline of 11:59PM, January 31st, 2013. If I need to extend the date more, I'll do so at that time (sixteen voices is a lot to ask for!)

-----

Please send attached files OR links to files on something such as Soundcloud (don't forget to enable downloading) to my email: jasonleeholm@gmail.com

ittekimasu
ittekimasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 08:27 AM Reply

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to make my first flash and would like the assistance of two voice actors/actress.

I would like the help of one male who will be playing the 'father' so anyone who has a fatherly, adult sounding voice would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly for the role of the babysitter I would need the assistance of a female to play her part. She has been drawn to be in her younger teens and her I think the best way to describe her would be that she's upbeat and addresses adults with good manners.

Included in the link is a rough WIP of the animation with sub titles so those interested can have a look and see if they might be willing to play the part.

WIP - Statue

Please PM me if you wish to help me with my first flash.

Cheers.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 06:34 PM Reply

I've written a movie script and put together a team for the storyboards. An artist, 4 professional producers, 2 signed rock musicians and a composer for the Film Score.

We're currently working with a movie studio and part of the contract allows me to source outside material for the DVD concept Package that would be presented to executives and Licensee's.

The budget I'm working with is extremely tight so the payment is in experience. If all goes to plan we can negotiate payment once finances become available.

Plot: 19 year old Shaun starts off as an ordinary outcast until he unveils a secret of God's. He an his friends must decide which side they will serve during an epic battle between good and evil.

Casting:

Heroes:
Main Character: Shaun Paschar - 19 yrs old.
Mr. & Mrs. Paschar - Shauns parents
Supporting Character: Kevin - 19 yrs old. (Male)
Supporting Character: Liela - 19 yrs old. (Female)
Supporting Character: Angie - 19 yrs old (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha - 19 yrs old (Female)
Ms. Basquali - 40's (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher) - mid 30's
Princpal Hawthorn - 40 yrs old (Male)
School teacher - 30 yrs old (Male)
Marcus (african american) - 30 yrs old
Henny - 30 yrs old (Female)

Villains:
Gary (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Vincent (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Big Cheeze (villain, african american) - mid 30's (Male)
Prophetess Zooshada - 77 yrs old (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 - mid 20's to late 30's (Females)
Dr. Verdel (villain) - mid 30's (Male)
Men in black ( 2X villains) - 30 yrs old
Anti-Christ (villain) - 30's
Narrator - Male
Fire Fighter - mid 40's (Male)
Molotov Man (villain) - mid 30's
Neighbor (villain) 30's (Female)

Misc:
News Caster
Pedestrian
News Caster Jim - 40's
News Caster John - 40's

Voice recording submissions:

"Hi my name is____(name of character)__________"

If you can do more than one voice that would be great!

Email: Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca

HBIFC
HBIFC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 04:59 AM Reply

I'm really new to voice acting but if you are willing to take up a female noobie.....I'm game.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 01:02 PM Reply

Casting:

Heroes:
Main Character: Shaun Paschar - 19 yrs old.
Mr. & Mrs. Paschar - Shauns parents
Supporting Character: Kevin - 19 yrs old. (Male)
Supporting Character: Liela - 19 yrs old. (Female)
Supporting Character: Angie - 19 yrs old (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha - 19 yrs old (Female)
Ms. Basquali - 40's (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher) - mid 30's
Princpal Hawthorn - 40 yrs old (Male)
School teacher - 30 yrs old (Male)
Marcus (african american) - 30 yrs old
Henny - 30 yrs old (Female)

Villains:
Gary (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Vincent (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Big Cheeze (villain, african american) - mid 30's (Male)
Prophetess Zooshada - 77 yrs old (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 - mid 20's to late 30's (Females)
Dr. Verdel (villain) - mid 30's (Male)
Men in black ( 2X villains) - 30 yrs old
Anti-Christ (villain) - 30's
Narrator - Male
Fire Fighter - mid 40's (Male)
Molotov Man (villain) - mid 30's
Neighbor (villain) 30's (Female)

Misc:
News Caster
Pedestrian
News Caster Jim - 40's
News Caster John - 40's

Roles that are currently Available:

Mrs. Paschar
Supporting Character: Angie (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha (Female)
Ms. Basquali - (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher)
Henny - (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 (Females)

11linda
11linda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 1/14/13 04:56 PM, XTREEMMAK wrote: Semi paid position, looking for voice tallent.
For full project details, please visit the URL below:
http://kjcc.keyjaycompound.com/flur-blades-of-the-universe-r eboot/

I remember seeing this on voiceactingalliance a few times I think I even auditioned once or twice. I am sorry you either aren't finding the right voices/ losing voice actors. Your project seems very well put together and I hope you are able to see it through; I know I would like to see it.

I don't mind giving it another try, I will try to get an audition in as soon as I can.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 03:55 PM Reply

These are the characters we have left. Please send your auditions to Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca Thanks!

Ms. Basquali - 40'S (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras - mid 30'S (teacher)
Mrs. Paschar - 40's (Female)
Henny - mid 20'S (Female)

Lazicful
Lazicful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 05:19 PM Reply

Hello! I am looking for two voices for my new, short film:

1. A deep, villainy voice. Can be cracky.

2. A light, woman voice. Actually, it doesn't have to be all that light, it can be a comically masculine voice. :)

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the lines and my E-mail adress.

Thanks in advance,
- Nikolaj

> Insert naive and probably tragically foreshadowing signature here <

SwagMuffin
SwagMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 07:20 PM Reply

Hey guys, so basically as the title says I need a VA who can do a deep black man voice.
Message me if your up for the job and I will go trough auditions and pick the best one.
Cheers

Yes

TheDrowl
TheDrowl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 09:21 PM Reply

1. I need a VA that can sound like Sexy adult spanish male for an Adult Swim network bumper.
I also need a VA that can sound like a sexy female for the same project.

2. "delicious!" "fresh"

Try and sound as sensuous as possible.

3. email submissions to bentfingers1@gmail.com with the subject VO

4. TONIGHT!

imratherdashingokay
imratherdashingokay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 10:21 PM Reply

hey.
Microphone: Samson - Meteor Mic
VA History: None. New to the scene
Languages (Other than English): N/A
Accents: British, Mexican (Can do others, just not very well)
Notes: I am also a "Brony", and have no problem with cursing.

I think that's all that needs to be known.

Peace.

"I've done nothing productive all day."

imratherdashingokay
imratherdashingokay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

fuck fuck fuck posted in the wrong thread my bad shit.

"I've done nothing productive all day."

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 10:21 PM, imratherdashingokay wrote: Age: 13 (Relatively deep voice, can change pitch)
Microphone: Samson - Meteor Mic
Accents: British, Mexican (Can do others, just not very well)
Notes: I am also a "Brony", and have no problem with cursing.
Peace.

You are an enormous faggot and you're posting in the wrong thread.
Quit giving the youth a bad name.

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Lazicful
Lazicful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 01:49 PM Reply

I DONT NEED VOICE ACTORS ANYMORE, GAAH!!!

> Insert naive and probably tragically foreshadowing signature here <

ClimbLadders
ClimbLadders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 12:43 AM Reply

I'm making a animation called "Ageless: Fall of VigiI". I'm planning this episode to be about 10-15 minutes long. I am looking for a female voice actress to play a Ninja Named Ava. Its a main role. If you're interested, PM me. I have a presentation on my page as well.

(ClimbLadders)

lingey
lingey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 11:58 AM Reply

Hi Guys, I'm looking for Some voice actors for a short Pokemon animation. These are the VA parts:

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Battle opponent
Enraged Man

Script and storyboards are complete and can be sent to potential VA to read from. The animation is a comedy and comprises of a few short sketches that run for 1minute 20 seconds total.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this as I've been trying to get an animation made for an extremely long time!

feedher2
feedher2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:54 AM Reply

I got bored one day and wrote a script for an audio drama based in the star wars universe. I show it to a friend who said it was good I should rewrite it and try to produce it. I will be taking a web animation course later this year so i will try and animate it once i get the sounds mixed together.

The story is about a pair of slave girls in Jabba's Palace leading up to the events of Episode 6. There are six roles all together, seven if you count the narration.

Record your auditions in .MP3 format, just be sure they are clearly labeled so I know what character you are auditioning for. Send your lines to Spectre1988@hotmail.com and make sure the e-mail is titled 'Star Wars Project lines' so I will know it's not a spam bot or something. Try to have you auditions in by February 16th. I would suggest auditioning for all of them, or all the ones you think you can manage.

I have been over the net and a few roles have been filled but there are still several open.

Female roles

Name: Lyn Me.
Voice type: Soft and sultry
Character: A professional singer with a great body who likes to show it off. Left home to see the galaxy and maybe meet her childhood hero Boba Fett.
Line 1: So you are the new girl.
Fortuna told me about you.
Line 2: I think they would rather watch,
and so would I.

Name: Yarna.
Voice type: Deeper then average and soft.
Character: A dancer who's husband was killed by pirates who then sold her and her children to Jabba.
Line 1: DonâEUTMt talk like that! There is always hope. Just a little longer and it will all be over.
Line 2: It's time Oola.

Male roles

Name: Bib Fortuna.
Voice type: Slightly higher then normal
Character; A sly and devious schemer, always looking to gain more power and back stab the competition.
Line 1: He is, most powerful person in this system and among the most influential in the Outer Rim.
Line 2: Oh great and mighty one, I bring you a rare gift from my home world.

Name: Jabba
Voice Type: Very deep, will probably have to use the editor to change it to fit so don't worry too much.
Character: Powerful and evil crime lord, cruel and sadistic.
Line 1: Bo shudda!
Line 2: ChoyâEUTMsa dtay wonna wanga?

Send your audition lines to spectre1988@hotmail.com.

QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 12:20 PM Reply

I need a girl (Or boy if you can do this) to voice act for me.

I need someone who can sound like a little girl that's around 5-8 years of age.

Message me inbox and I'll give you the script.

QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 12:23 PM Reply

I need a girl (Or boy if you can do this) to voice act for me.

I need someone who can sound like a little girl that's around 5-8 years of age.

Message me inbox and I'll give you the script.

SmilieCx
SmilieCx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 01:11 PM Reply

We're looking for narrator voice for a large RPG game. The game is comedic in tone and we're open to a range of voices. Some examples of games that have narrators similar to what we're looking for:

Bastion
The Cave
Trine

PM me if interested with a link or some other way of listening to your entry. We are willing to negotiate payment.

Thanks

OrmondJoy
OrmondJoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 01:07 PM Reply

I need a voice actor with a good microphone. for this animation im working on. would really be helping me out.

OfficialWesA
OfficialWesA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 01:10 AM Reply

At 2/8/13 01:07 PM, ToonLink-PC wrote: I need a voice actor with a good microphone. for this animation im working on. would really be helping me out.

What is the animation? Can you give some more details? I have a good microphone and I'm interested. :)

MilkyChocolate
MilkyChocolate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 02:34 AM Reply

At 2/8/13 01:07 PM, ToonLink-PC wrote: I need a voice actor with a good microphone. for this animation im working on. would really be helping me out.

I have top-tier microphone(s).
Could you be more specific, though?

: "Sorry, but 'FUCK.als' already exists"

BBS Signature
Marx-Man
Marx-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 01:35 PM Reply

Hello ToonLink-PC, I recently read your post which requested a voice actor with a good microphone, I have a Yeti-Blue pod-cast microphone with the ability to remove most of the background noise.
[like this]
There is one problem I do have: I read based on grammar, so you might want to consider putting your pauses in the right places, for example, if I read your post. (Reads post)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YMqFaYtvXs

;)