00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

RE: You People

47,550 Views | 517 Replies

Response to RE: You People 2007-11-07 15:20:35

At 11/7/07 03:17 PM, iloveritalin wrote: and the people saying he's just gettin so many pages just coz hes a mod - its not - they post because they agree or dissagree with him

or mayb even wanna post sayin they dnt agree or dissagree with him

sig thanks to... mooguy (I rememberd this time XD)

|| get your sigs here... not that dodgy place behind the bar|| rages abusive reviews|| << ^^links^^

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-11-09 13:24:47

I couldn't agree more
Your views make perfect sense
good job, sir

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-11-09 14:04:08

I actually think the mods aren't nearly as strict as they should be.

Response to RE: You People 2007-11-09 14:07:50

Youe are retarded just like your name

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-03 16:32:54

Ay it be true.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-03 16:34:14

Feck off...

And if we run outta bullets? Heh, baby, they're gonna wish we hadn't....

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-03 16:36:57

I can't tell if this should be locked or not...

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-13 20:25:12

At 6/30/07 03:16 PM, bluebolt wrote: okay lol

this is pretty much a spam thread, huh?

Dumbass. I dont think you get the point of this thread at all, do youi?
(Wow i dont think i do either... I'll go read it again.)

When life gives you grapes make lemonade and then sit back and watch the world wonder how the f*ck you did that.

"Stuff affects EVERYONE! We revolve, around stuff!" - Foamy

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-13 20:59:18

The last page has descended into a pile of +1 post crap, I'll try to make something beneficial.

I'm pretty new here. That's obvious. I don't get flamed for being an 07 user, and I don't flame people for there sign up date. I judge each user differently, but I can't help but get prejudgments from people who say things about certain users. In fact, I find myself responding slightly negatively to fab and furry users because of posts made. So what users need to do to keep new users from making the BBS suck more, is not suck themselves. If we act mature, the people around us will act mature, and then more and more people will act mature, and suddenly retardation sticks out like a sore thumb just my two cents.

And I don't see this happening. EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-21 00:29:47

At 12/13/07 08:59 PM, RedDreadSky wrote: I'm pretty new here. That's obvious. I don't get flamed for being an 07 user, and I don't flame people for there sign up date. I judge each user differently, but I can't help but get prejudgments from people who say things about certain users. In fact, I find myself responding slightly negatively to fab and furry users because of posts made.

AMEN SIR.

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-21 00:30:52

I like this topic, a lot.

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-21 00:39:05

At 6/30/07 03:15 PM, Anti-pie wrote: Then leave.

Okay I know this is late to say this considering the length of the thread now, but...Jesus that was STUPID! He wasn't even saying he wanted to leave he was just venting!!!

Okay, I'm done.

Groove in the soul is Groove For the world

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-21 00:42:31

You're right.
Don't complain, just be more mature, and stuff

c

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-21 00:47:22

At 6/30/07 03:24 PM, Mister-Mind wrote: Its not the mods fault, its not the users fault. ITS EVERYONES FAULT!

The Mods are trying to make the site better, thus it is the users fault.

Doupen: An official Nazi-killer

hmm, where might this lead?

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-27 22:15:05

Jesus. Do you honestly expect people to listen? Im sorry if i piss you off in any way, but there is no fucking way youre gonna get this forum to be the way it used to be. Thats life, things change, and you cant change people. All you can do is react how you want to what other people do. Personally, I think there should be a forum for spam and stuff. Just so people can get out whatever they want, but not get banned.
Have a good one.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-27 22:17:27

He is very right. NG is sucking with shit topics and people complaining about mods banning them. I think its better because you are forcing everyone to think ng is shitty and retarded which is why the admins and mods decided to be more strict.

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2007-12-27 22:18:51

Damn Evark, you seem pretty angry...

Yeah, I understand what you mean, and I don't try to contribute to the "BBS sucking now-a-days"...

Well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter ;) | PM me whether you like me or hate me. 52 like | 17 hate

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-19 21:33:56

Lol, what an idiot... I do what I want here, whats he going to do about it? What was newgrounds made for? Other people to tell us what to do? No it wasnt.

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-19 21:43:09

whose complaining?

Avocado's Crazy Castle! Free to Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbVqm7qKI8

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-19 21:44:47

yea, i am so agreeing with this shit, this place is over runned by little kids.

My Myspace x]

---------------------

My Youtube =DD

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-19 21:46:02

agreed 100%

;D

Sig by me.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-19 21:50:19

At 1/19/08 09:44 PM, Spartanizzo wrote: yea, i am so agreeing with this shit, this place is over runned by little kids.

I also agree to that, perhaps we should have an age limit to signing up?

But then everyone would just sign up as an adult.

Ugh...

Now known as: StupibleThwomp

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-26 11:16:26

Translation for those with limited intelligence: We're part of the problem.

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-26 11:55:19

I blame the *insert race here*.
But seriously, your right. But sadly, I don't think this will stop them.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-29 14:27:31

At 6/30/07 03:23 PM, Evark wrote:
At 6/30/07 03:15 PM, Anti-pie wrote: Then leave.
1. You're an idiot.
2. Re-read this thread.
3. Take it upon yourself to feel foolish at how you ENTIRELY missed the point.
4. You're banned for not reading the thread entirely. Actually, no you aren't, not yet. Respond to me and make some sort of argument for why you shouldn't be. Like, "I was just making things interesting, I swear to shit I wasn't just padding my post count by adding two cents in the form of LITERALLY... TWO... WORDS... POSTED."

I spent a full five minutes moving my fingers to make this thread people, let's show some respect.

Not to be rude but....... That is EXACTLY why people don't like you mods. As you can see here this mod is using his power to push around the lesser users, I read the whole thread and I for one understand what you are talking about! But the idioticness mostly comes from the old users and the very new users who don't bother to read the rules. (By the way I don't think anyone when they first came to the BBS read the rules). Most users do make dumbass threads but they only attract dumbass users! If you mods quit locking them less and less of the dumbass users will stop complaining about how much the "BBS Sucks today" And I also noticed how you spent a "Full Five Minutes Moving Your Fingers" to make this thread, I respect that, but I am just giving you and all the other mods some advice to make the BBS a fun, happy, and safe place for all to enjoy! (And when I say stop locking the dumbass threads I am only defending the Semi-Dumbass threads not the Extreme-Dumbass ones!) Have fun and a nice day that is all

Big Juicy

Response to RE: You People 2008-01-30 19:15:00

At 6/30/07 03:13 PM, Evark wrote: "The BBS sucks now."

Have you visited the Flash Portal lately... SPAM here and SPAM there.

KNOW WHY!? Because YOU are here, not doing shit about it, bitching, whining, carrying on. You make it worse for yourself. You make it worse for everyone else around you complaining about it and in turn they whine further about how you're here shitting things up. Everyone whines about everyone else but nobody stops to take action against the only suckage they can control: their own.

Others whine... I use sarcasm.

"The mods are too strict."

No their not, the mods are just doing there job... well not very well nowadays, but you know what I mean... you don't do you?

KNOW WHY!? Because YOUR topics suck ass. You guys post some menial garbage about whatever the fuck it is you find minimally funny because you spend all your time trolling the internet viewing the garbage humor you've discovered elsewhere and trying to emulate it. If you're not doing that, you're making topics bitching about how the moderators are too strict and locked your last topic. Make better ones instead. INTERESTING ONES.

And yet the Mods abuse their power by posting stupid shit as well.

"This place is over-run by little kids."

This place is Newgrounds Dumbass.

KNOW WHY!? Because YOU, the users of this forum, seem to enjoy being as immature as possible. You enjoy it because somehow you derive pleasure from the anonymity of the internet and how that affords you endless immaturity and douchebaggery. "Little kids" THRIVE on the sort of humor you guys enjoy. It attracts them around here. If you don't want to attract endless amounts of the sort of users you find distasteful, DON'T engage them. Class up your humor, class up your mannerisms, class up your posting. Make this place interesting to those of us who've been around the block in REALITY.

I thought the point of television, books, magazines, video games, and internet was to escape from Reality. I understand we should do some cleaning up here, but it's 2008... we're about as classy as FOX.

Blah, I've lost steam on any of the other dozens of annoying expressions I see you guys using over and over again. The point here is that when you complain about how much this place sucks, you need to understand that it's nobody's fault but yours.

Isn't it the Mods fault for not locking and deleting these threads? Isnt' it the Mods fault for not banning these "immature little kids" for creating these threads? Isn't it the Mods fault for not considering deleting these "little kid's" accounts? What the fuck is the damn job of a Mod now? You don't do shit anymore on the BBS! I said it once and I'll say it again, we need new fucking BBS Mods!

I, for one, still enjoy this place and most all it has to offer. There's cool people if you're willing to look, there's funny threads if you're willing to look, there's fairness from those in positions of "power."

fairness fromt those in positions of "power"? You make me laugh sir... l-o-l
Now then I suggest you appoint new Mods... regulars to the BBS.

So the next time you want to complain about how much this place sucks, save your breath. Devote your time and effort into changing something about it. Quit your bitchin', set an example, and needs more penis.

I do try to set an example, but others will not follow me... and besides how come you damn mods aren't doing shit?

Conclusions are difficult, because I want to just keep writing. I think you get the picture.

That's just great... now do a fucking barrel roll and rick roll until you can no longer Moderate (oh wait... mods don't do shit do they).

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 03:36:11

What a whiny bitch.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 03:38:41

At 2/4/08 03:36 AM, TheWeebI wrote: What a whiny bitch.

I actually thought you were the real Weebl for a second.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 03:41:57

At 2/4/08 03:38 AM, Chemic120 wrote:
At 2/4/08 03:36 AM, TheWeebI wrote: What a whiny bitch.
I actually thought you were the real Weebl for a second.

Shit me too!

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 04:19:14

Ha, I typed up this long ass reply, only to see The-Great-One has basically wrote what I was gonna post, only mine was more in the direction of what the BBS has become, rather than his direction of the shitty moderation team.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature